Mel Grata

2757 E State St, Hermitage, PA 16148

New 866-624-4578 New 866-624-4578
Used 866-604-0182 Used 866-604-0182
Service 866-749-7996 Service 866-749-7996

You take care of your car, so we take care of you!

Proud Toyota Owner

by from Pulaski, PA |

Went to Mel Grata's when i needed a newer, more fuel efficient car. Couldn't believe what they gave me for my trade! Every other dealer in the area tried to low ball me since i had an SUV but when i went to Grata's and they appraised it i knew thats where i was doing business. Thank's for takin care of me!

July 25, 2012

Great service and they always clean your car

by from Hermitage, Pa |

I was able to get my car in very quickly for a oil change. I was very happy with the service that was provided.

Great Service! Awesome staff!

by from Hermitage, PA |

Everyone was wonderful!! After being hit by a deer I was in the body shop, had a rental car, paperwork taken care of and still able to get the dog to his vet appointment .. AWESOME!! The Car looks great!!

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your great review, Lisa! We're glad that we were able to help you out and make it possible for you to still get to your other appointments. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to the team. We look forward to working with you in the future. Best regards, Michael Grata 724.347.7702 x 203

It's a pleasure getting your vehicle serviced here

by from New Castle, PA |

Dealership is very clean and employees are very friendly. Everyone does excellent work and you are in and out quickly.

April 13, 2016

Thomas, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best regards, Michael Grata 724.347.7702 x 203

Excellent Customer Service

by from Ellwood City PA |

My salesman Tom Fergus was the nicest and most helpful salesman I have ever dealt with. Cindy was great and very helpful as well.

March 23, 2016

Dorothy, thank you for spreading the good word! We couldn't be happier that we were able to service you in such a helpful manner. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Cindy. Be sure to catch the latest service deals by liking us on Facebook. Best, Michael Grata 724.347.7702 x 203

Yes, You Gotta see Grata!!

by from Cranberry Twp., PA |

My wife and I visited dealerships looking for the best solution to our SUV purchase. Faced disappointments and limited salesmanship until we contacted Mel Grata Toyota. in Hermitage, PA. Mark Dzapo, the sales representative was outstanding. And how many times, in car buying, do you get to talk to the owner? Yes, we spoke with Mel Grata in the sales process and we saw very quickly why his dealership is so successful, popular and respected. The buying process was informative, easy and fun. We could have purchased our new Toyota closer to our home, but location is not the reason to invest in transportation. Knowledge, professionalism and quality, plus a great price led us back to Mel Grata Toyota in Hermitage PA. Reviewing makes and models of other brands, narrowed our interest to the 2016 Toyota RAV4. Regardless where you live, their company slogan is absolutely true "You Gotta See Grata". Their reputation "after the sale" also speaks very loudly. THANK YOU Mark Dzapo, Darrin Rickert - sales manager and Mel Grata- owner - we will refer friends and family to your great dealership! We'll be back.

March 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with Mark. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Mel Grata Toyota. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact Mark or myself. Best, Michael Grata 724.347.7702 x 203

The only place to buy your next car, Mel Grata

by from Hermitage, PA |

The professional, courteous attitude. Made me feel welcomed and not pressured. From the time I inquired about a vehicle, to the test drive, to the sales talk, to signing the financial papers, I was made to feel as though I mattered. Got a great car, a great deal from a great guy! Thanks Billy Nap and Ryan!!!

March 23, 2016

Merrianne, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Mel Grata Toyota! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Michael Grata 724.347.7702 x 203

Great dealership, honest deals

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great people, beautiful showroom. I got a good deal without be subjected to any high pressure sales tactics. I drove all the way from Pittsburgh!

March 6, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Christopher! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Mel Grata

Positive Service Experience

by from Hermitage, PA |

Enclosed parking right outside the service door. An open waiting area with clean and well-maintained conveniences Prompt service, car wash, and car delivered back to enclosed area right outside the service door And finally, Toyota picking up the tab per their 2 yr. free service agreement

March 6, 2016

Judith, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Mel Grata

The best around

by from Jamestown PA |

This is my third car from Mel Grata's. I always tell people to come here for the best service and deal in town. Donnie is the man

March 6, 2016

Ian, it was a pleasure to read about your third car-buying experience at Mel Grata Chevrolet. Congratulations on your car! Our top priority is delivering top-notch service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know Donnie provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Mel Grata