Taylor KIA of Boardman

7975 Market St., Boardman, OH 44512

Used 330-758-7281

HORRIBLE SERVICE AFTER THE SALE

by from West Pittsburg Pa |

Very pushy sales tactics. Did purchase a used vehicle from them after 6 hours of being there. They insisted i buy an extended warranty. 8 hours after purchase, my airbag light came on, phoned them immediately. No one returned my call. I drove back to the dealership and the salesman already knew there was an intermittant problem with the airbag. He called it a control spring, i believe. He proceeded to tell me that all my airbags would deploy properly if involved in a collision (must have mistaken me for an idiot) with that light on. They told me to wait at least 30 days for repair so that my extended warranty would pay for cost. Then they waited 17 days to pay off my trade (had to make another payment to keep it current) and failed to send in my title work until after my temporary tag expired then insisted i go to ohio dmv and request a new temp tag. THERE IS NO SERVICE AFTER THE SALE!! Absolutely disgusted with entire ordeal! Never again! I still refrain daily from driving it onto the showroom floor.

Good experience

by from Poland, Ohio |

Salesman was nice. Great used car for a good price.