Sweeney Buick GMC

7997 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44512

Great Experience

by from Boardman, Ohio |

We recently leased a car from Sweeney with the help of Frank DiIanni. He was very professional and helpful. It was so easy and fast. We would recommend him to anyone interested in buying or leasing a vehicle. We will go back to Frank for our next vehicle.

Service Dept

by from Youngstown,OH |

The oil change on my truck was done very promptly & the service dept personnel were very nice

Sweeney Buick Lease

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Was treated very well. Salesman was excellent to deal with. I did not know that I could use prior Chevy salesman with lease of new Buick so I feel bad for Mitch Callahan who was a great person to deal with.

Great service and hospitality

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Sweeney Chevrolet always makes dealing with them, convenient in every way possible.The hospitality is great! I would like to see diversity in your service and sales staff.

SWEENEY GMC

by from Boardman, Ohio |

Ron Cast was great to work with! Very easy and stress free buying experience. Will definitely be going back! Thank you!

Fast & painless

by from Boardman, Ohio |

Everything went faster than I had anticipated. I will definitely be going back to John Cefalde in 6-12 months for my next vehicle.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Boardman, ohio |

I purchased a new Traverse from Sweeney today, and the entire process, handled by Frank DiIanni, was smooth, painless, and extremely customer friendly. There were no surprises, and the deal was a great deal. Once a Greenwood customer, I switched my loyalty to Sweeney because of their generous support to our school's Stadium Project. This dealership is in Boardman and they support our community. They give locally, and that generosity is rare. The facilities are spotless, bright, and comfortable. My salesman, Frank DiIanni, was entirely focused on providing me with personal, prompt, and friendly service throughout the process. He was completely flexible in his availability which is important when you don't have much free time to spend trying to complete the buying process. The car was exactly what I wanted, and I am completely satisfied with my experience. I would recommend this local dealership without hesitation to anyone looking to buy or lease. Ask for Frank!!

Beautiful facility,customer comfort.

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

I always have a good experience at Sweeney's, but I did notice that, you do not have any minorities in your service or sales departments. I do not remember that being the case when the dealership was on Wick Ave.

Sweeney #1 for a reason

by from youngstown,ohio |

I called my salesman John Cefalde cause I knew what I wanted. I had already done my Research. I lease, I can tell you from start to finish I was in the dealership all of an hour which is Great!!!!! Just how I like it and now love my 2016 GMC Terrain and still and always will be with Sweeney Buick GMC!!!!!! Thanks Again John Best Salesman I ever Dell With a Friend Now. Sweeney is a Family

recent oil change

by from boardman, oh |

The service guys were great. Had me in and out. However, they checked my battery and said it was okay. The next week it went dead. Had AAA come and did a battery test and it was definitely below the ok limit and was replaced. Luckily it was parked in my garage. However, I was then late for work. Upset, yes, because it was checked a week earlier at your dealership. Also, I asked about my tires and they said the tires were okay. Yesterday, I could not stop at a light and almost hit the car in front of me. So now I am taking my car in to get new tires at another dealer. Upset, just a little. But, I still like your dealership in Boardman and will continue to get my oil changes there. I just have to be more careful with any other decisions on the auto.