Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC

7997 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44512

New 888-688-4590
Used 888-717-9662
Service 877-873-3199

Your 1st Choice for Selection, Price, and Service.

Amazing Experience!

by from Coraopolis, PA |

I absolutely LOVE my new car and had the best experience ever at Sweeney! RICH KILLIN was awesome and worked so hard to get me exactly what I wanted! I have never been treated that well at a car dealership ever and I am so happy that I make the drive to Boardman! Thank you for everything guys! One happy customer!!!

great dealership

by from north lima ohio |

my family just purchased a new 2014 chevy cruze. our sales person Daryl Plant was very helpful in explaining all of our options and in the end getting us a deal we were very sastisfied with. i would deffinately recommend Sweeney to anyone looking for a car. look forward to buying our next new car.

One of the best salesmen I have ever dealt with!!

by from Boardman, OH |

I had walked in to buy an equinox realizing we really wanted a bigger vehicle. Mitch Callahan got us into a Chevy Traverse for a great price, saving us money from our last car payment, and even around the same price as the equinox. My only complaint was not Mitch's fault but that of another salesman taking the car that my husband and I were going to buy (that Mitch had already taken one of the sets of keys for and had vin written on our paperwork ready to go), out of the showroom to test drive for another family, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN BUY IT. If it had not been for that I wouldn't have ran into the few problems with the crappy detailing (new guy of course) and the drivers side car door being banged against the wall leaving of course three spots that need fixed up ( the car on the floor was ready to go and detailing wouldn't have needed done so I would have avoided these problems). But Parker and Mitch Callahan were there to save the day and have fixed those problems for me! I would definitely go back to Mitch to buy another car!!

good experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I just bought a 2010 Traverse here. I drove to Youngstown from the south hills of Pittsburgh. I had researched all the traverses in the area and Sweeney had a couple of options and a competitive price. Bill Bross took good care of me throughout the process. I got my traverse for more than $1000 less than any Pittsburgh dealer for a similar model year! And the actual final signing process was incredibly quick. I had expected to be in Youngstown the entire day, but was in and out in under an hour!

Thanks George Key!

by from Boardman, OH |

My name is Julie and if you're looking for a new or used car, Sweeney is the place to go! I thought I was stuck in my Honda lease since they never offer pull ahead programs. George Key helped me into a new Chevy Malibu and I couldn't be happier. Great service. I will be recommending Sweeney and George to everyone!

Great customer service! Thanks, John Partain!

by from Boardman, OH |

My experience was excellent! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable from the moment I walked in the door. I absolutely love my car! I will definitely go back to Sweeney's for my next car.

Fantastic service! Thanks Frank DiIanni!!!

by from Struthers, OH |

My daughter and I went to 4 dealers. Some of them were extremely pushy and wanted her to sign on the dotted line! She said no...she needs to think. Then they send out their manager who wanted to know what they could do to get her to sign that day. She again said nothing. This is not how we were treated by Frank at Sweeneys. He was extremely professional, had a sense of humor which was a nice touch, and was NOT pushy. My daughter actually was going to purchase a car from Frank just because he was so nice....even though she did not like the car. Frank treated my husband and I very well. I was extremely happy with our decision to purchase a car from Sweeney. We will come back there in the future and will recommend Frank to our friends. Keep up the good work!

new car

by from Mcdonald,ohio |

I bought a 2013 buick verano off my salesman john partain, Who in fact I have bought many more in the past and future because he truly cares about his customer. Thanks john see ya soon...

2004 GMC Sierra

by from Boardman OHIO |

My Name is Joe yesterday I purchased a 2004 GMC Sierra ,Bill Boss was my sales consultant, he was very friendly and informative , I had a very good experience at Sweeney Chevrolet from sales all the way to the financing department. I will defiantly recommend Bill and Sweeney to others.

My first car !

by from Boardman, Ohio |

I'm a nineteen year old college student who works part time. My 1998 Sunfire was failing on me and I knew I needed to get a new car. I wasn't sure what I wanted and where to go but I knew what I could afford. After going to countless dealerships and basically getting told I couldn't really get anything in my name because I wasn't old enough. So I was about to give up until Chris Ross said he had something in mind for me. It was a 2014 Chevy Cruze and I could lease it within my price range. We went on a test drive and I really liked the car. it really helped me to be okay with this large of a purchase because I trusted Chris that he wouldn't let me do something he knew I couldn't afford or handle. I truly recommend going through Chris because he's so friendly and keeps in mind what you are looking for. I'm happy with my new Cruze ! Thank you so much Chris !

new car purchase, best experience ever.

by from youngstown,ohio |

I bought a 2014 Buick Verano my salesman was John cefalde I got exactly what I asked for from the time I walked in the door tell the time I left. Sweeney is now my new car buying dealership,would recommend them to anybody looking for a new car.