Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC

7997 Market St, Youngstown, OH 44512

New 888-688-4590
Used 888-717-9662
Service 877-873-3199

Your 1st Choice for Selection, Price, and Service.

Awesome

by from Masury, Ohio 44438 |

Mitch Callahan was awesome. He went out of his way to find us the vehicle we wanted. Daniel Parker went above and beyond to help us understand our new vehicle.

unhappy with dealership

by from new waterford,ohio |

Was given a car that needed a lot of work done to it. Sales rep did not give me a choice of cars. Pretty much decided what car I was gonna get. I would not reccomend the sales rep I had.

I could get use to service from Sweeney"s.

by from Boardman, OH |

I've back for the second time buying from Sweeney's. The salesman, (Bill Bross), is staying in contact with me to make sure I'm satisfied. The service department does what is needed and tells me what I can expect. I;ve stopped using other auto care places, because I trust Sweeney's. The service is done right the 1st time and on time.

So Happy With My New Car!

by from Hermitage, PA |

Rich Killin was very helpful and really made it easy getting exactly what I was looking for....thank you to Sweeney!!

taken advantage of!

by from Cortland, Oh |

I told them what I needed, and they found something for me. I told them the monthly payment was about 50.00 more then I wanted to pay, and that I would check some other dealers, amazingly he walked to a nearby office and came right back out and said he had made a mistake, and they could meet my monthly rate, without changing anything. I was lied to about engine size, incentives weren't offered that I later found out about. when signing paperwork, it was more or less rushed through, one form had a handwritten "nothing" on it, and I was told this was just saying that I left "nothing" in my trade in. But when I got home I actually got to read it, and it was a form stating that I understood all about the transaction. David Tacsik pulled the wool over my eyes, and I will make sure others know to steer clear of this dealership. I thought Sweenys was a reputable dealer, but should have stuck with Greenwoods. "

Excellent Service from Frank DiIanni

by from Boardman, OH |

As a loyal customer to the Sweeney group, I highly recommend Frank DiIanni, who has been my point of contact and salesperson for both personal car purchases and for car/truck purchases for my company. He is an excellent salesperson and makes the experience of car-buying or car-leasing an enjoyable and painless process! I highly recommend Frank DiIanni and the Sweeney group.

Great Experience!!

by from Boardman, Ohio |

We were looking for a car for our daughter and came to see Frank DiIanni again. We have bought several cars from him and this was a great experience once again. We can't thank him enough and we love the new cruze!

Best car buying experience that I've ever had!

by from Boardman, OH |

I had the pleasure of working with Frank DiIanni at Sweeney Chevrolet in Boardman this evening. He was without a doubt the best salesperson that I've ever worked with. Frank was very personable and helped answer all of the questions that my wife and I could come up with. He even was playing and interacting with my kids while we looked at some of the cars on their lot. The next time I am in the market for a car, there is no doubt that Frank DiIanni is going to be the first person that I am going to call. We love our new Cruze!

Very professional and no nonsense.

by from North Jackson,Ohio |

I went to Sweeney Chevrolet Buick in Boardman,Ohio to try and get a vehicle for my wife and son.I dealt with Mitch Callahan,who greeted me on time at the entrance.He is a good,down to earth guy who hustled and got me out of there in a very nice Ford Escape in less than two hours.I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great people,environment and service.

Best Ever

by from hubbard |

I bought a 2014 gmc terrain off Sweeney which the best car purchase ever. My salesman John cefalde made it easy and fun no need to go anywhere but Sweeney. Ask for John cefalde go to SWEENEY!!!!

love sweeney

by from youngstown |

My salesman John cefalde sold us a 2014 Buick verano end one I bought in 4 months cause of John. Sweeney lifer thanks everyone. Highly recommend ask for John cefalde.