Boardman Nissan

7809 Market St, Boardman, OH 44512

New 844-327-6387 New 844-327-6387
Used 877-632-8201 Used 877-632-8201
Service 866-443-3374 Service 866-443-3374

Locally owned and operated!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

The staff and management at this dealership are very helpful and friendly. We recently upgraded to a new vehicle for our large family and the salesmen were so kind and patient with me. I asked a ton of questions, and they were very helpful and got me the exact vehicle I wanted! They made the car buying process smooth and easy! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

met our needs

by from Salineville |

While shopping for a 2016 Rogue to lease, James stepped up to help us meet our goal. Good experience.

Great experience.

by from Masury ohio |

We had a awesome experience, we worked with josh. It was as quick as buying (leasing) a car could be. No high pressure sales, and a kids table and some toys which was super helpful. Everyone is superfriendly. Including the other sales people and the finance manager. We were both in a pretty bad position with negative equity, pretty bad credit and a repo, they did everything they could to get us in what we wanted at a price we wanted. And we ended up both being able to get something. We came to this dealership a few times and when they couldn't get us what we wanted or needed they told us exactly what to do to fix our situation and 3 months later new cars. A rogue and an altima.

Excellent experience

by from Masury, Ohio |

This was an excellent car shopping experience. We gave them our terms and they did everything they could to get us into not just 1 new vehicle but 2 of them in the same day. Our salesman Josh Johnson was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We are extremely satisfied with this dealership and would recommend them highly to anyone in search of a a very satisfying car buying experience.

Service way above average

by from Lisbon Ohio |

I had the transmission replaced in my 2008 Pathfinder last summer. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of the service department. They were thorough and professional. I will not hesitate to return in the future. Thanks, Dave

Nissan of Boardman ROCKS!!

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

I really needed a car ASAP....having just filed a bankruptcy I thought no one could help. James (my sales associate) worked hard and got me a PHENOMENAL deal! NO MONEY DOWN!!! I am now the proud owner of a car that I absolutely LOVE!!!

Awesome staff

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

This is a great group of people that really want to help their friends and neighbors get the best car they can afford!

Great service

by from Enon Valley, Pennsylvania |

I sent in a lead for a used vehicle and within 10 minutes Zachary called me with information about the vehicle and asked me to come by for a test drive. Upon arriving at the dealership he greeted me right as I got out of the car & he was very kind. He knew the product very well & seem well informed about Nissan. Although he talked really fast, he was a good guy & helped me with everything. Payment was great & im still happy!!!

Boardman Nissan responded to this review

August 4, 2015

So glad you happy. Thanks for your feedback.

Bought a caliber today!!!!!

by from Steubenville,Oh |

I had a great experience today purchasing my Dodge Caliber.. Zachary was amazing as well as all the other sales staff!!!! I would recommend this car dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle!!! Awesome job guys!!!

Boardman Nissan responded to this review

August 5, 2015

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Great dealership

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

I have had a really good experience with the service and sales dept at this dealership. Rick Barley in the service dept has been very friendly and accommodating with making sure I have a rental to use to get to work anytime my vehicle is there for an extended time. (I work an hour and a half away from there so this is a big deal to me) :) Also I recently was considering a getting a more fuel efficient vehicle for my commute. James Chismark in the sales dept took a lot of time with me answering questions and letting me test drive a couple of their vehicles. Although I need to briefly hold off purchasing (no fault of the dealership) I would definitely stay with this salesperson for any future purchase of a car there. I was not pressured to purchase. I was educated on all the ways that they could help me to buy when I'm able. Thank you for a great experience