Boardman Nissan

7809 Market St, Boardman, OH 44512

New 877-234-9697
Used 877-632-8201
Service 866-443-3374

Locally owned and operated!

Friendly Service

by from Mill creek , PA |

Sales person was friendly, buying process normal until end when push the warranty buy in. Also when asked about 2nd set of keys - then they tell us don't know if there was one. We also notice on our way back home which was a 100 miles - gas tank was on empty! Did not leave me with a solid positive feeling. It's the little things that go far! With that being said I will only give the dealership an average rating.

Corrected previous review I wrote

by from Youngstown |

I wrote a review stating that they "Lied to sell me a car." There were a few "misunderstandings" in the buying process. These issues were corrected by management after they realized how upset I was over the miscommunications. They made me the extra key I asked for and fixed the other two issues I had from purchasing the 2012 Nissan Quest.

They lied to sell me a car

by from Boardman |

I purchased a 2012 Nissan Quest on 07/11/2014 and paid for several upgrades on this vehicle. The salesperson whom I believe to be the only honest one in the dealership called me a few weeks later to let me know that service would be calling me to schedule these upgrades. Finally on 07/25 I called there and by this point I was just a tad bit upset. I called there and an assistant manager (I believe his name was Mike)had a huge attitude with me and yelled at me and said I had no business having "an attitude" with him. I then drove through three counties and an hour and a half to drop off this vehicle for the upgrades. I was told by the manager to drop it off on a Wednesday morning because he assured me that the "gouge" in the drivers door would be fixed. I told them that I needed the second vehicle for the van which is a computer chip. They assured me that a second key would be made. I paid for heated leather seats, a back-up camera, and electric start. Boardman Nissan charged me double of what I could have paid others in the business to do this work. The service guys and the salesman told me that my car would be completed on Friday afternoon. I was called on Saturday by the salesman and told the work was completed. I drove an hour and a half to go and pick up the vehicle and the "heated" leather seats weren't heated, the "gouge" on the drivers door wasn't fixed, a second key wasn't made, and the electric start was on the "one key." I was so angry at this point I got out of the vehicle not even noticing if the back up camera was installed and went into the dealership. I was then told by a service manager that they didn't tell me they were going to fix these issues. They brought out a sheet that said "we owe" and the manager told me heated leather seats and wrote down leather seats. He said too bad that they don't owe me anything they didn't put in writing. They lied to me about all these items they said they would fix. I will also be filing in court against then for what it will cost me to fix these items and I will be putting a picket in front of this business until all the issues are resolved. These guys are extremely good at lying to people to sell cars.

Great Everything,

by from Poland,Ohio 44514 |

Got a great deal on my trade in and I'm very satisfied with the whole Dealership.

lying, thieves

by from struthers Ohio |

I was lied 2 n manipulated into a purchase. If your smart, don't go there because i don't want other veterans or senior citizens 2 b taken advantage of like i was. The quality of salesman n managers is below poor

Satisfied Customer

by from New Castle, PA |

Knowledgable staff that made buying a car easy. They did not push but worked towards our needs. Definitely recommend anyone to buying who does not want pressured nor pushed into buying a new car but provided excellent customer service.

Boardman Nissan responded to this review

February 1, 2014

Thank you!

Rumors i heard were true

by from Warren, OH |

I went to this dealership looking for a nissan frontier 4x4 crew cab. First off they low balled me on my trade-in and wouldn't budge. Went to another nissan dealer and they offered me 2,700 more on my trade then boardman.Needless to say i walked out of both dealerships with nothing but aggravation and disappointment.They pre-quoted me a price before even coming in then totally changed it when i was there.Unwilling to work with me and meet me anywhere close to what i was looking for. I will never ever purchase a nissan after my miserable experiences.