Independence Ford

3101 Columbia Boulevard, Bloomsburg, PA 17815

Don't use the body shop!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

After a small fender bender in our driveway, we decided to get our body work done by Independence Ford because our insurance told us that was a place we could take it to. We called in February. They woman who answered asked if it'd be ok to schedule the work in MAY! We asked for something sooner and set a date of late April, which was ridiculous to wait that long. We took the car in and they told us this minor body work would be done in 2 days and that they'd call us to let us know when it'd be finished. We waited 3 days with no call. We called and they said we couldn't get it until Friday because they got "backed up". We waited until friday at 3pm...No phone call... We called and the woman said the body work is done but they do a complementary detailing of the inside and that was not finished. There was no way we could wait any longer so we just went and got it around 4:30. The body work was completed and looked normal, but they didn't detail it like they said and I'm sure that was built in to the price. Needless to say this place seems to neglect timely service and I never intend to go there again.

EcoBoost POWER !!!

by from Scott Township, PA |

I want to thank Donna for everything she did to help us with our 2014 Escape purchase!! With the huge selection & all the great incentives that Independence offered we were able to get a great deal right from the start, no smoke & mirrors. Donna was so helpful & explained everything in simple terms. Can't wait to go on vacation with our new car!!!! :-)

Built FORD Tuff F-250

by from Berwick, PA |

I just bought a 2009 F-250 at Independence Ford, I need a truck that's a "Work Horse" & dependable. I own my own Recovery business so it has to be able to take a beating & keep going. I chose an F-250 because of their reputation... it truly is "Built FORD Tuff"!! I also need a good service department that to keep my vehicles going. Everyone at Indy Ford is so easy to deal with. Thank you

searching

by from bloomsburg pa |

I did not buy a vehicle yet from independence ford but I have spoke with Donna she was helpful with getting pictures to me of the vehicle that was listed on cars.com thankfully she was not a pushy sales person I would not have the time if she was

Ford Family in Bloomsburg

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

We've always owned Ford's & currently have an F-350 diesel, Expedition, Escape & now a Focus. Everyone at Independence Ford was SO nice & helpful, there was no high pressure salesmen. As a matter of fact we had a sales lady who was very patient & worked with me to find exactly what I needed!! The service people are always there for me too, the lady there takes the time to explain everything that they're doing to my vehicles. It really IS a family environment...

Very Happy!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

I was looking for an affordable used car and had looked several places. I walked in Independence Ford and was greeted my Nathan Feick. He was very helpful and honest about the cars,,he worked with me to make the best possible deal. I would tell anyone to go see Nathan!

GREAT SERVICES

by from Kulpmont pa |

I dealt with Terry Zeares and he was wonderful . He worked very hard to get me a car that I love and also in my price range. I will tell my friends.

I brought three cars two SUV one mini van

by from Bloomsburg pa. |

Brought three cars there salesmen were good. Friendly the deals seamed good look. At car there first then look at other places the best deal was there I seam to end up there last each time. Had a problem with one took it back they fix it but they dent have to brought as is . Then the part leaked they replace for free Terry was very good to deal dint push the deal. They did what they could to make a good deal. They took good care of me after the deal.

Great sales team

by from Millville Pa |

We would like to thank Nate Feick for all his help with our purchase of a Chevy Silverado 2011 truck. Nate was very knowledgeable, accommodating , and eager to meet our needs. We had a wonderful experience with Independence Ford. Val was also very helpful. Highly recommend shopping at Independence Ford.

Horrible customer service

by from Berwick, PA |

We purchased a used Ford Edge a few months ago from this dealer. When my husband brought it home, it was completely filthy, inside and out. We called down to the dealership, and after having to plead our case to two different people that this car was in unacceptable condition to just be coming off the lot, they agreed to let us bring it back in to get detailed again (though I don't think it was even done in the first place). When we took it in, everyone we dealt with acted as if they were doing us a favor and we were inconveniencing them. We asked for a second key, which always came free from every other dealer we ever purchased a used car from, and they charged us over $50 for it. They had the car for half a day, and when we got it back, there were still stains on the seat and ceiling (YES, CEILING! It looked as if a shaken soda can had exploded inside the car), and dirt around all of the interior plastics. Also, you would clearly see where the inside windshield was "washed" in circles. The carpet wasn't fully vacuumed either. Rather than deal with their rudeness any further, I cleaned the car out myself. The ceiling spots came out surprisingly easily. I was sort of hoping they were permanent stains that wouldn't come out, so the terrible detail job didn't look so bad. But no. The detail shop was just that careless. I will NEVER buy another car from here, due to the horrible customer service we received. They could have a car I love for a fantastic price, but I would never even know it because I won't even look at their ads. We are very unsatisfied.