Sarchione Chevrolet

1572 State Rte 44, Randolph, OH 44265

New 888-248-1229
Used 888-241-1791
Service 866-815-3499

"Let Our Family, Serve Your Family"

Sarchione is now selling Chevrolet, this is GREAT!

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

I was just looking online, & see that the Sarchione Family is now selling AND servicing Chevrolet, too! I knew they added a Ford store last year, and I have bought used cars from their Alliance store, Sarchione Auto Sales, always a great experience! I have recommended them to family & friends before, and want to highly recommend them to others! Thanks Sarchione Chevrolet!

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! we are so excited to be a part of the Chevrolet family! We appreciate your continued business!

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP

by from Canton,OH |

Came in looking to buy a used truck,but ended up leasing a brand new Silverado at the fraction of the cost of buying a used truck with over 100k on it. Ryan is an extremely professional and knowledgeable sales rep (which is rare in the car business). Angel in financing was extremely helpful and polite!!! Even the gentlemen that prepped and cleaned my truck was very pleasant to deal with. I recommend this dealership for their upfront honesty,knowledge, and professionalism. Coming from over 14 years in the automotive repair business, and 10 years working for one of the "Big name dealers", I can appreciate the small town care you will receive from Sarchione. The owner was a great, down to earth gentleman to talk to. I suggest giving this dealer a chance for your purchasing and service needs.

Phenomenal!!

by from Medina, OH |

Purchased a new Duramax from Sarchione Chevrolet today. I've purchased quite a few vehicles, and have never had such an easy experience before. I've also rarely ever seen an owner that is ON THE FLOOR of the Dealership. Mr. Sarchione is very down to Earth and pleasant to deal with. My salesman, Steve McConnell was very straight-forward, pleasant to work with, honest, and knowledgeable about the product he was selling. I never felt like any games were being played. Pricing was up-front and excellent; every rebate was found that was able to be applied. The overall experience was unmatched. Truly amazed at the service I received. I drove an hour to get the dealership, while passing many other Chevrolet dealers in the process. I would highly recommend Sarchione to everyone! They are constructing a brand new building for the dealership, while still working efficiently out of their old building. Best selection of trucks, and very fair trade in valuation.

Decent dealer, nothing exceptional

by from Portage County, Oh |

Purchased a used car here. Was treated politely but nothing felt above and beyond. Still lots of decor from Wise Chevrolet around. Not unhappy, just not excited.

Great experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Drove over an hour to buy a used F350. I buy a lot of truck for my business, and this was one of the best buying experiences I've had in 23 years of truck buying. Wouldn't think twice about driving there again.

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Drove about an hour and a half to buy a used Ford F350. The vehicle was in great shape. Everyone I dealt with there was courteous and professional. I own a business and buy vehicles frequently, this was one of the best buying experiences I've had. Wouldn't think twice about driving that far again to buy another vehicle from them.

Clean nice place. Distracted salesman.

by from Wadsworth, oh |

Looked at and test drove a well used truck. I filed for a credit check and told them what my needs were. I honestly did not expect to be able to finance the vehicle with my budget and the age of the vehicle, but they took my info and were going to try on Monday because this was Saturday afternoon. It has been over a week and nobody even had the courtesy to call and tell me my credit app was denied or what happened. I'm not even sure I if I would have bought it, but would have been nice to know what my credit came back as.

April 21, 2014

I apologize that we did not get back to you soon enough.

We love Wise Chevrolet!

by from Ravenna, OH |

My wife and I were shopping for new trucks on Cars.com, and found this dealer had nice Chevy trucks. Glad we did and very happy with our new truck! I have never written a review before, but just had to take a minute to recommend this dealer! Thanks to the guys at Wise Chevrolet :)

April 21, 2014

Thank you so much! We pride ourselves on making all of our customers happy, especially on a vehicle purchase. Thank you for taking to time out to write this review.

pleasant experience

by from atwater,ohio |

Like the home town atmosphere. No pressure. Great. Service dept. Will definitely recommend to others.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you had a great service visit.

BEST DEALER ANYWHERE

by from Randolph,Oh |

We have been buying new and used cars here since 1971. We wouldn't even think about going to one of the big box store dealers. This family owned and run dealership cares about us as people,not just as a $, They have fair prices and the best service dept anywhere.GM would do well to keep dealers like this.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review Lynda. You kind words mean a lot to us.

Great dealer and a top notch service department

by from Randolph, Ohio |

I bought my brand new Chevy Cruze here. They got me a great deal and found exactly the car I was looking for. Great people and exactly the type of service you would expect from a small town family owned business. Not to mention their service department is one of the best, I take my old car here for major repairs and even take my Cruze here for regular maintenance.

April 21, 2014

Enjoy your new Cruze! We are so glad that we were able to get you a great deal and the vehicle that you wanted. We appreciate your business.