Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

1330 Conwell Ave, Willard, OH 44890

New 877-313-8753 New 877-313-8753
Used 877-307-5900 Used 877-307-5900
Service 877-315-9077 Service 877-315-9077

"A Dealer For The People"

Great Buying Experience

by from Bucyrus, Ohio |

I found the vehicle I was looing for online. When I arrived to the vehicle, Adam met me, featured the car and actually listened to what I was looking for. He made sure I was happy with the vehicle and that it was the right vehicle for me. They made the deal I needed and treated me great from start to finish. Bryan explained warranty and features very thoroughly and Adam made sure I understood the benefits of buying a Certified Chevrolet from the dealer. Very service focused, and it was a GREAT buying experience.

Always easy to deal with!

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

Always easy to deal with and Adam was very helpful. He did a lot over the phone and I appreciated that. Pickup and delivery for service appointments was a major factor in finalizing the deal!

Patient & Thorough!

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

I've always worked with Sharpnack Chevrolet for my new car and service needs. They really are top notch dealership. Adam and Ron were great. They showed a few different vehicle options, worked out lease numbers and explained how they lease maintenance works. They really do their best to make the sales process easy and fun. Adam was very energetic, patient and hilarious. Ron was very easy to work with when it came to final numbers. He answered all my questions about the lease process and made me feel very comfortable knowing I picked the right vehicle! Happy to have worked with these guys and happy to have my fourth vehicle from Sharpnack's!

True Friend!

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

This was my first time working with the Sharpnack Auto Group. I was sent to them by a friend of mine and specifically was looking for Adam. I am a Ford guy and unfortunately Adam only sells Chevy, Buick and Cadillac. He made the sales process easy for me though. He had an appointment set up with the Ford Sales Manager Kerry. Kerry was great. He seemed very eager to help and lined me up with a salesperson, Craig, who was friendly, easy to work with and really understood my needs. We looked at a few F-150's and found the right one. Gave me a fair number on my trade in and I'm picking up my truck this Wednesday. I am thankful for Adam being so respectful to my time and making arrangements for an appointment with the Ford staff. Adam was the salesperson for my friend and after dealing with him I am happy to call him a friend! Thanks to Craig, Kerry and Adam! You guys rock!

Great Experience!

by from Crestline, Ohio |

We called looking for some pricing and vehicle information. Adam answered the phone a seemed like he genuinely cared to help. He explained the pricing breakdown and also highlighted some vehicle features we were not aware of. We set an appointment to meet with him a few day s later and when we arrived the Suburban was washed and ready for us to drive. It was great! He was very respectful to our time and made the negotiation process very easy. He made it very easy and painless to work out a great deal and we are now the proud owners of a 2015 Chevrolet Suburban. He was great, the dealership is great and overall it was a GREAT experience. We'll be happy to share with others our experience and let them know who to see for their new vehicle needs! Thanks to Sharpnack, and thank you Adam!

Nice, Funny Salesman!

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

Adam and Jamie were very easy to work with and they make it easy for maintenance while leasing. Nice and funny salesman!

Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick Cadillac responded to this review

October 7, 2015

Lisa, Thank you for taking time to give us a rating! It was please helping you find the perfect vehicle.

Friendly Service!

by from Plymouth, Ohio |

I just moved from Sandusky to Plymouth and they are the local Chevrolet dealership. I have had a lot of issues with my ford escape lately and it was time for my lease to expire. I decided on a Chevy because it was a great deal. I leased a new Cruze and I love it and they payment. Adam was friendly, quick and very easy to work with. He answered all my questions, show me everything I needed to know about my new car and worked hard to be respectful to my budget. I appreciate him and Sharpnack for their help and recommend anyone who needs a new vehicle to see Adam!

Great Patience & No Pressure!

by from Greenwich, Ohio |

Sharpnack is the place to be for your next vehicle purchase! Adam had a great sense of humor! He patiently took care of my mother in law. She asked a lot of questions and he was able to not only give an answer, but he did it in a way that made sense for her to understand at the young age of 86. We purchased this vehicle with a great peace of mind. Would definitely come to work a deal again. It was a very laid back, non pushy atmosphere-LOVE IT!

Quick with Answers!

by from Shiloh, Ohio |

We've been to Sharpnack's many times for service and it has always been great. We were looking to replace one of our 7 trucks that we use daily for our business. We made a call on a Friday just before close and Adam took the time to find out what we needed, how he could help and when we could make it in to look at the inventory. We met with Adam and he was great. He explained the process of how he would acquire the truck we needed, how the trade in process worked and how quickly he would have the vehicle ready for us to pick up and get back to our own business affairs. He was very quick to get back with us right away with answers and he worked hard to make the deal right. We have since contacted Adam to have him start looking into replacing 3 other trucks for our business and we're hoping to have it done by next summer when we get everything we need accomplished. He really made the sales process easy and fun. Thanks to Sharpnack's for having great sales people like Adam, he really knew what he was doing. We will definitely be proud to say we bought our from Adam!

Honest, & Friendly!

by from Crestline, Ohio |

I've always had service work done at Sharpnack and they always go out of their way to make the experience very friendly. TV in the waiting area along with fresh ground and brewed starbucks coffe, snacks and cold water. It was time to get rid of my 1994 Silverado and into something new. I talked with Adam, and he showed me a new Silverado and man was it nice! Maybe it's because I haven't bought a new truck in 21 years or maybe I was just excited at the thought of having heat for the first time in 7 years for winter driving, but I was really impressed with the new Silverado and with Adam's knowledge of the vehicle. He explained every feature without hesitation and made sure I understood how it all worked and how it would benefit me. I was even ore impressed that he made sure he found all the discounts I qualified for and gave me a payment well under my monthly budget. I had 2 family members recommend Sharpnack Chevrolet and after being here myself, I will definitely do the same. Thanks to Adam for his help, his honesty and for being so friendly. I really felt like I had known him for years. Great place to buy a new vehicle........