Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

(3.2) 9 Reviews

1330 Conwell Ave, Willard, OH 44890

newmom

by from ashland oh |

They sold me a car and I have the worst credit ever from just being young and stupid. They worked with me understood me no hassle no haggling they didnt rip me off everyone was so nice they cared about what I wanted not how much commission they were getting. They sold me a good car with a ton of safety features which is what I wanted . I feel like a Good mom driving a good safe car.

OUTSTANDING, RED CARPET TREATMENT!

by from Seville, Ohio |

From the moment we phoned to inquire on a car we liked to driving it home was an outstanding experience. We did most of the prework over the phone with our Salesman Matt. All paperwork including our trade was ready when we got there, no long waiting. We were given the "Red Carpet" treatment from the time we walked in the door. We were introduced to the staff from the Owner Mr. Sharpnack down to the guys in Service. Our used car was impeccably detailed in and out, ready for us to take home and enjoy. Thank you Sharpnack for a wonderful experience, you have a Customer for life!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

by from The 216 |

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR GAS MONEY. We drove from 2 1/2 hours away, after speaking with the salesman over the phone three times this week, and were guaranteed approval, and told that they had vehicles to meet our needs- lies. We were there for 6 hours and went home in the vehicle we came in, with no new vehicle purchased. They were closing shop and we were with finance guy number three. My husband was extremely specific and totally honest and the salesman insisted and assured him that he would be approved and get the vehicle he wanted....could not have been farther from the truth. They were discourteous, and dishonest not to mention unprofessional ...this was the worst car buying.experience of my life.

Be Aware before going!

by from Port Clinton, Ohio |

I was told on the phone that I was going to be approved no matter what. I got there filled out paperwork and then they told me that I was approved for only one car! On top of that the car was WAY over priced and not what I wanted at all. I know my credit is not good and I know there are other people out there in my same situation but you dont have to take advantage of that! They say they are for the people well if I would have bought the car they tried to sell me I would have been in way over my head and to me that is not for the people!

Excellent

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I dealt with Todd at Sharpnack Chevy buying a certified cruze, i am out of the area and he assisted me very well in working out my purchase. Customer Service couldnt have been better, resulting in an extremely smooth first time buying experience for me.

Friendly service..............

by from Norwalk, Oh |

they treat everyone like family, they don't pressure you to make a decision, they want repeat customers .................

False Advertising

by from Sandusky, Oh |

We went there because of an ad we heard on the radio for up to an additional $2500 available to use as we wished (we were going to use it as a down payment) Once we worked out a deal we realized that they were not giving you money off, they were adding the $2500 to the total amount of the loan, which in turn added to your payment, instead of reducing the payment. If we had wanted a loan from a bank we would have gone to a bank, not added it to a car purchase.

Awesome!

by from Wooster, OH |

We were treated courteously through our whole buying experience. We were considering a used Equinox (which we were allowed to use and put a number of miles on) but ended up buying a new one. Todd W. treated us great; giving us enough information to make our decision without too much pressure.

Dishonest, Unprofessional

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

My visit to Sharpnack Chev/Buick was the most unprofessional, dishonest encounter I have ever had with a dealership in 30 plus years of buying automobiles. I was told a bold faced lie to get me to drive 2 1/2 hrs to purchase a used Tahoe and when I got there the terms changed completely.

Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick Cadillac responded to this review

July 23, 2011

This mis-understanding has been resolved with the Customer and we are assisting the Customer in finding the exact vehicle needed. If you are considering Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick and have reservations because of this comment please phone General Manager Jeff Neibler or Dealership owner Tom Sharpnack. Our customer satisfaction scores are amoung the highest in the region. Thank you for your consideration.