Lee Sapp Ford

1602 Silver Street, Ashland, NE 68003

New 866-294-2073
Used 888-476-6814
Service 888-844-2409

Small enough to know you, big enough to serve you.

Phenomenal Service

by from Omaha, NE |

This dealership is top notch! We spent many hours shopping for a used truck for our son and visited many dealerships in the process. This dealership was heads and shoulders above the rest. They had excellent customer service and were focused on finding the perfect vehicle for our son. They even allowed us to speak with their top mechanic to answer questions we had. The owner was diligent in helping us find a vehicle and the salesman was genuinely interested in our son and his needs. There was no pressure; only a desire to be of service to us. I would highly recommend this dealership and will give them our business in the future. A fantastic experience!

The Complete Dealership

by from Lincoln, NE |

We have done business with Lee Sapp for many years and are totally satisfied and impressed by Lee and EVERY MEMBER of the Team at Lee Sapp Ford. Every area has highly competent, dedicated, friendly, and honest people ready to serve. They are like family and it means so much to have complete trust when dealing with vehicle purchasing and maintenance! We recently purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer and once again the entire experience was first rate. We love doing business with the Team at Lee Sapp Ford. The atmosphere of comfort, trust, and excellent service they provide is priceless.

Great Honest Service and Owner

by from Omaha, NE |

Nice staff, a honest owner, and a great service center. First dealership I have not felt pressured at or cheated by.

No Pressure

by from Lincoln, Ne |

My daughter and I were just out looking at used cars and getting some ideas of what she may want. We saw a used car and went out to take it for a test drive. The sales people were wonderful! They were very helpful in the knowledge about the car and didn't pressure us in any way. We will likely go back.

great service

by from Lincoln ne |

I was looking for a used car and they were very good about telling me everything I needed to know about the vehicles I was looking at

Used Diesel

by from Springfield Ne |

They were very upfront with me and even though our truck had over 200000 miles, They worked with us to make it work!

Here is our story

by from Omaha, Ne |

I feel that there are a few instances were they should have seen the water stains or the tubing on the passenger side under the dash. I feel that they could fix the problem or offer to compromise or assist us with this problem. I am not convinced that this problem was not something that the mechanic or the dealership had done to bypass the real problem and to get more money out of a vehicle with a problem. (The black epoxy looks almost brand new. (It is very dark black not faded or dusty, no water spots, and sealed very well) Gary seemed very helpful until we quoted him what a mechanic said and then seemed to give us the run around for the better half of a week. It is very disappointing that after all the research and time spent looking in to this vehicle, we ended up with a problem that is 13.33% of the cost of the vehicle. Had we intended to spend another $1200 dollars, we would have selected another vehicle.

Lee Sapp Ford responded to this review

January 30, 2013

I am glad we decided to fix your vehicle before we even read this post. It is easy to point the finger at the dealer. But what isn't fair is that we sold you a vehicle as-is and it had well over 100k miles on it. It was not in the best of shape but wasn't a lemon either. We always make suggestions to our customers that vehicles over 100,000 miles need to be inspected by your mechanic also and their may be problems that arise after the purchase but like buying a house, once you take ownership- it's your responsibility. You just happened to buy from a dealership that actually cares about it's customers and reputation.

sambo1

by from lincoln,ne |

salesman was fantastic, service was out of this world-you have all my family business.

WINDSTAR

by from Papillion |

Was a very easy process!!! I wasn't harrassed to buy all kind of fake items. I wasn't pressured and they followed through with their commitments. It really is a dealership with high character and principles.

No Pressure

by from Omaha,NE |

We had a great experience in buying a car. It was fun and we didn't miss going to the Circus you get at most car dealers. Definitely has a small town feel with manners.

Great Experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

I purchased a car from Lee Sapp Ford about 4 months ago! I am very happy with the car and the service that I recieved while I was there!