LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-439-4201

Switch to LaRiche!

Not impressed at all..

by from Findlay, ohio |

A friend suggested I go check out the cars at LaRiche. He said he had bought many cars over the years from them and always was pleased. Well I went there everyone brought out their fake smiles and laughs after I walked in and heard them cursing and laughing at eachother. In my eyes very unprofessional. I ended up buying a car well not a week after my breaks started making noises so I called well they said they'd look it up and call me back which they never did. So I call back the next day and try to get some answers of when I can bring my car in and get looked at bc I just bought the car I don't want it making noises already! Can you blame me? Well long story short I took it in after 3 phone calls with them and go to pick it up and they tell me they greased my breaks? I've never heard of such thing..to say the least I was very unpleased with the customer service everyone I talked to acted like I was taking time out of their busy day to ask a question. I'm sorry I'm spending my hard earned money to buy a nice car I would like to know what I'm buying. I will never again buy a car from LaRiche.

LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 3, 2015

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. It is definitely not the norm for us to have unsatisifed customers and we appreciate the chance to make things right for you. Please call me, Chuck Baker, General Manager, at 419-422-1855 or email me at cbaker@larichechevrolet.com and let me know how we can make this up to you. Again, we are very sorry you are unsatisfied and look forward to hearing from you.

Excellent Experience

by from Dayton, Ohio |

LaRiche sales people were willing to make a 2-hour one way commute to accommodate our busy schedule and enable us to test drive the car we wanted to purchase after locating it on Cars.com. The purchase process was easy - I never once had to come to dealership and then LaRiche made the same 2-hour one way commute to deliver the car TO MY HOME!!! The LaRiche experience is a level above anything I have experienced before in my 20 years of car-buying.

Cadillac CTS

by from New London, OH |

Very impressed and happy with my used car buying experience. I was happy with what they gave me for my old worn out trade-in and very happy with the deal they made on the new car. I would highly recommend this dealer.