Moran Chevrolet

35500 S Gratiot Ave, Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48035

Expert Team

by from Harrison Township,Michigan |

My wife and I visited Moran Chevy to look at a 2007 Corvette. A 2014 Black Corvette Stingray was parked next to the 2007 Red Corvette. Sean Pavlik greated us and invited us into the office. Between Sean,Gary Sommer and Todd Columbo, and thier combined Professional Service, my wife and I achieved something we had been dreaming about for over 40 years. A beautiful Black Sting Ray was in our driveway the next morning.

My first auto lease

by from Mount Clemens MI |

For years friends have encouraged me to lease a car. I had planned on visiting several various dealerships before making my decision on a Monday afternoon, knowing that many places would have late hours. My first stop was at Moran Chevrolet on Gratiot Avenue. My salesperson Rob Miller, was very helpful explaining the lease process to me and helped me find the perfect car for my price range. The entire process was effortless. I am very pleased with the service an the attention I received. No question was left unanswered. I would highly recommend this dealership to other consumers.

Best experience ever at a Chevy used lot

by from Sterling Height, Michigan |

I buy and sell more used/new vehicles then probably the average person does. So I have dealt with a lot of dealerships over the years. I can say hands down the used car department at this Chevy dealership is the best I have ever dealt with. The salesman, John Kelly, and finance manager, Todd Colombo were so good it made my entire process hassle free. I would absolutely tell anyone in the used car market to shop at this dealership. Thanks Guys!

Great service

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I have been referring friends and family to Moran for years. The Pre-owned department is one of the best I have every dealt with in 40 years of car buying. Ask for George and get top notch service and attention to detail.

Great experience

by from Warren, MI |

I would refer friends and family to Moran and recommend they see Sean. It was a quick process, faster than I ever imagined and it was an exceptionally great deal! I'll be coming back here when I'm ready for my next car.

shop around research before buying

by from shelby township michigan |

Great customer service, by sales finance was another issue very dissatisfied with their process and the info they gave me. If I bought there I would have paid 70 dollars more per month than I should have on the same car at another dealer

Excellent staff, service and professionalism.

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Professional staff, convenient and extremely happy with the deal I made.

Professional, friendly sales staff.

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

I purchased a used vehicle from Moran Chevrolet, salesman, John Kelly, and was very happy with my sales experience. I would recommend his assistance, he was friendly, easy-going, in the process of trading my car in and the financing on my new car. Thank you!!

Great buying experience

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

I would recommend Moran Chevrolet to anyone. I was looking specifically for a Monte Carlo and they had what I was looking for. Rich Everaert was great to work with and walked me through every step of the way. He made the buying process a breeze. The car was clean and spotless, and it is a joy to drive. I would definitely buy from Rich and Moran Chevrolet again.

Moran Chevrolet

by from Roseville , MI |

John Kelley was a great salesperson. He was well informed about the trucks on the lot, and he helped me find the exact truck I was looking for.