35500 S Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, MI 48035

New 888-776-1916
Used 888-470-1207
Service 877-734-7594

WHERE YOU ALWAYS GET THE BEST PRICE PERIOD!!!!

Great experience

by from Warren, MI |

I would refer friends and family to Moran and recommend they see Sean. It was a quick process, faster than I ever imagined and it was an exceptionally great deal! I'll be coming back here when I'm ready for my next car.

shop around research before buying

by from shelby township michigan |

Great customer service, by sales finance was another issue very dissatisfied with their process and the info they gave me. If I bought there I would have paid 70 dollars more per month than I should have on the same car at another dealer

Excellent staff, service and professionalism.

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Professional staff, convenient and extremely happy with the deal I made.

Professional, friendly sales staff.

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

I purchased a used vehicle from Moran Chevrolet, salesman, John Kelly, and was very happy with my sales experience. I would recommend his assistance, he was friendly, easy-going, in the process of trading my car in and the financing on my new car. Thank you!!

Great buying experience

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

I would recommend Moran Chevrolet to anyone. I was looking specifically for a Monte Carlo and they had what I was looking for. Rich Everaert was great to work with and walked me through every step of the way. He made the buying process a breeze. The car was clean and spotless, and it is a joy to drive. I would definitely buy from Rich and Moran Chevrolet again.

by from Roseville , MI |

John Kelley was a great salesperson. He was well informed about the trucks on the lot, and he helped me find the exact truck I was looking for.

Friendly, knowledgeable staff...excellent service!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Nice selection of cars. Good warranty offered. Salesperson was friendly, courteous, low pressure and knowledgeable. We are so thankful for our 'new' Impala!

great used car sales staff

by from harrison twp mi |

i had a very good experience. Ron wineman took so much time and answered all of my questions and showing me the car I would recommended this dealership to my friends

Best lease pricing & stock, excellent staff

by from Dryden MI |

I should have noted the excellent salespeople by name in my review yesterday ... Ron Wineman who handled everything wonderfully and Kathy Vogl for an assist. Having worked at a dealership and in buying cars over several decades I greatly appreciated that both were very professional, friendly, & honest.

Best least pricing & stock, excellent staff

by from Dryden, MI |

I submitted the spec of the Cruze & lease terms I wanted & to cars.com and of the four dealers (& a couple outside) Moran had a wider variety of cars fitting my spec's and their lease pricing was far & away the best on similar cars. We handled the presale details exclusively by email and I was very comfortable with the salesperson and the entire deal even before I took time off work to actually go to the dealership for checking out the vehicles & final negotiations. Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was friendly, knowledgeable, & professional. One trip was all it took for me to decide on a specific car and make the deal; leaving my trade-in and driving away the new Cruze. One very happy camper ! There are many other dealers closer by but Moran was worth the extra distance and I highly recommend them.