Minchin Buick-Gmc Truck

131 Jefferson St, Stamford, CT 06902

New 888-824-7016 New 888-824-7016
Used 855-257-6660 Used 855-257-6660
Service 877-362-7955 Service 877-362-7955

A Family Run Business for 100+ Years!

Great Experience !

by from Stamford, CT |

I was in the market for a new SUV and I visited 5 dealerships within a 20 mile radius of Stamford. My decision to buy my 2014 Acadia was solely based on the dealership. They were friendly, courteous,knowledgable and most importantly "not pushy". They took the time to explain all my options and I felt confident I made the right decision. The whole process was seamless. A must visit if your in the market and for Joe or Eric.

Hands down the best in the area

by from Stamford CT |

I recently switched jobs and my car was no longer going to work as a mode of transportation. The team here not not listened to what I wanted but made sure I was reassured that I would be taken care of given the best service and expirence. Most dealerships say this but at Minchin they stood behind everyword of it. So helpful found the best pricing option for myself and my needs. Not only am I now the proud owner of Sierra 1500 but because of Frank. And Eric at Minchin i am a Gmc driver for life now. I recommend this be the first stop anyone makes when buying a car you will not be let down.

Amazing Purchasing Expirience

by from Westport, CT |

My Sales person Frank Larossi and the General Manager Eric Shearn were exceptionally helpful and thorough. They answered all of my questions, walked me through all of the features and amenities in the car and also answered any follow up questions I had after leaving the lot. Overall they both provided a very easy and enjoyable purchasing experience. I have already recommended Minchin to friends and family as a result.

Good Experience, but dealership wasn't local

by from Bellmore, NY |

I discussed some details on a specific vehicle with Joe, he was very responsive and helpful. I was actually able to come to an agreeable price as well, assuming I was able to take the drive there. I would have done that, but found a vehicle closer to home that I moved forward with. In this case the impediment was distance and though I cannot say for certain, I think if I would have taken the drive the entire process would have been smooth.

Honest, Straight forward, Friendly

by from Easton CT |

Eric and his team at Minchin made the process of leasing our GMC Terrain an enjoyable experience. They worked with us to stay within our budget, worked with our time frame, and gave us a fair trade-in value for my old car. We left feeling like we got a great deal and the process was very transparent. I highly recommend this dealership. We will return for future purchases!

Great Buying Experience

by from Stamford, CT |

Bought My new car at Minchin and couldnt be happier. Service Department is great as well.