McGuire Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-323-2564 Service 888-323-2564

A Name You Can Trust!

Great Experience

by from Hamburg, NJ |

The experience was great I had Lou help me and everything went very smoothly. I had my new car in two days. The experience with Lou and Mike the finance man was great they were very professional and everything went quickly. I had to come back a week later and have an adjustment to the car and the service department was very efficient. I would recommend McGuire and Lou to other people I know if they are looking for a new car.

Very freindly staff

by from Nutley, NJ |

I found the vehicle I was looking for on line at this dealership. I called to see if it was still available and they immediately got back to me. When I arrived I was met at the entrance by a friendly receptionist as well as the staff I met during my time there. The owner of the dealership also met with me while I was looking over a used car that I was buying. Overall it was a pleasant experience and they delivered everything that was spoken about.

McGuire was a great experience!

by from Rockaway, NJ |

McGuire Chevy and Cadillac has a great view. I went to look at the Silverado's and test drove one by the help of Jenna Bessemer. She took good care of me and helped me with any questions I had over the truck. Would recommend McGuire to anyone. Very friendly salesman and managers.

Great Service

by from Newton, NJ |

I had Chris Hume who listened to what I was shopping for and never talked me into anything else. I had great service and was able to drive my car out of there in 2 days. I'm glad I went to McQuire and I hope to continue to have my car service there as well. Once again THANK YOU for the great service Chris!!!!!

December 24, 2015

We love the color of your new Chevrolet Spark Mrs. Gerow. We are sure you are getting compliments in the "parking lots". We are always thrilled to hear about positive experiences. On behalf of Chris Hume thank you for your purchase and kind words.

Poor Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I found a 2012 Explorer online and called the sales man, he said the SUV was in great shape it only had a small scratch on the bummer. i drove almost 3 hrs to buy the explorer and the rear tail light was broken, brakes were grinding and the rims were in such bad shape they would have to be replaced. i would never go to this place again.

December 20, 2015

We were very disappointed to read your review and we do agree with your review. We get calls from folks that are far away that ask us about the condition of a vehicle so they can decide whether to visit us and see the vehicle. We always like to disclose what we know down to the the most minor imperfections. We should have told you about the imperfections. We failed in your case and apologies for wasting your time. Our sales staff will be upset that this happened to you and will look to learn from this.

Great Service

by from Hamburg. NJ |

Looking for a used car. Salesman Lou Di Sano was very helpful taking his time to answer my questions. Lou is very professional and I recommend him to anyone looking for great service.

Out of State Online Purchase

by from Washington State |

I found the car I was looking for online at McGuire Chevrolet. I had the opportunity to chat online with Sean, but I opted to phone in personally. Lou DiSano picked up the phone. He was very nice and was immediately ready to help and answer all my questions. Since I am an out of state buyer, I had lots of questions about the car. Lou was very helpful and after I made the decision to purchase the car, Lou and their finance manager worked through the paperwork very smoothly. Lou and the team at McGuire made purchasing my car very smooth. I highly recommend them.

Roger Hess

by from branchville nj |

very helpful service thank you Roger for all of your help selecting a car

A Terrific Experience

by from Vernon, NJ |

I recently traded in and bought a new vehicle from McGuire Chevrolet in Newton. I knew what i wanted, it was just a matter of making it happen. I worked with Lou, and Sales Manager Mark. It was nice to be able to talk to the Sales Manager directly. other dealerships seem to keep the sales managers hidden, behind the scenes, and only come out after buying a car for what i call the "creepy cold handshake". Mark was different. Lou and i remained in constant contact and question and answers were provided on a timely basis. I took delivery of my new Camaro on 5/26/2014. It was my first brand new car. i have had 6 other cars, so i know what to expect at dealerships. I had no pressure here, and was delighted. The best part??? Well when i picked up my car with my girlfriend, they had it in a special area inside the beautiful dealership. they where still prepping it when i got there, Even though i wasn't buying a luxury car, the walk in, and seeing the black Camaro ready to go with a fresh shine..Inside the showroom, was an unforgettable experience. Everyone there has been amazing. The Service Department is also a friendly area, with both service writers and service manager always going above and beyond and willing to talk to you. My family has bought multiple vehicles from this particular Dealership over the years. Its the service and the care we receive whether we are getting an oil change or buying a car. Thanks to everyone at McGuire Chevrolet/Cadillac for a good experience.

McGuire Chevrolet, Newton, N.J

by from Sparta, N.J. 07871 |

The new location of McGuire Chevrolet is spectacular. It has to be the most beautiful location I have ever seen. It deserves a visit from your headquarters. Besides the view-----which is truly spectacular, it has every amenity that any customer could ask for. I particularly liked the way the waiting room is designed. It has something for everyone---even for the person who wants privacy. And the children's play area is so clean with interesting things to do. Also, if you need that cup of joe and something to go with it---it's there and fresh just waiting for you! Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. I was pleased with the service to the car. It arrived beautiful and clean. I'm the very proud owner of a black Camaro with a tan convertible top. The top had to be replaced and it took longer than expected due to the adjusting of the frame As a result, one of the owners, Shaun, is treating me to my next oil change and air filter change. I didn't get this extra service because I was upset----I just ask and Shaun said yes. He was pleased to do it and since we live in a small town, he couldn't help stating how often he sees my car with the top down and my two standard poodles proudly sitting in the back seat. Gives him a lot of advertising with many photo ops by people that love the car and my girls. Sincerely, Sandra Feketa

February 18, 2014

Thank you Mrs. Feketa for your positive feedback. We LOVE our amazing new location and could not agree with you more.