McGuire Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-339-3677

A Name You Can Trust!

Great Experience

by from Hamburg, NJ |

The experience was great I had Lou help me and everything went very smoothly. I had my new car in two days. The experience with Lou and Mike the finance man was great they were very professional and everything went quickly. I had to come back a week later and have an adjustment to the car and the service department was very efficient. I would recommend McGuire and Lou to other people I know if they are looking for a new car.

Out of State Online Purchase

by from Washington State |

I found the car I was looking for online at McGuire Chevrolet. I had the opportunity to chat online with Sean, but I opted to phone in personally. Lou DiSano picked up the phone. He was very nice and was immediately ready to help and answer all my questions. Since I am an out of state buyer, I had lots of questions about the car. Lou was very helpful and after I made the decision to purchase the car, Lou and their finance manager worked through the paperwork very smoothly. Lou and the team at McGuire made purchasing my car very smooth. I highly recommend them.

Roger Hess

by from branchville nj |

very helpful service thank you Roger for all of your help selecting a car

A Terrific Experience

by from Vernon, NJ |

I recently traded in and bought a new vehicle from McGuire Chevrolet in Newton. I knew what i wanted, it was just a matter of making it happen. I worked with Lou, and Sales Manager Mark. It was nice to be able to talk to the Sales Manager directly. other dealerships seem to keep the sales managers hidden, behind the scenes, and only come out after buying a car for what i call the "creepy cold handshake". Mark was different. Lou and i remained in constant contact and question and answers were provided on a timely basis. I took delivery of my new Camaro on 5/26/2014. It was my first brand new car. i have had 6 other cars, so i know what to expect at dealerships. I had no pressure here, and was delighted. The best part??? Well when i picked up my car with my girlfriend, they had it in a special area inside the beautiful dealership. they where still prepping it when i got there, Even though i wasn't buying a luxury car, the walk in, and seeing the black Camaro ready to go with a fresh shine..Inside the showroom, was an unforgettable experience. Everyone there has been amazing. The Service Department is also a friendly area, with both service writers and service manager always going above and beyond and willing to talk to you. My family has bought multiple vehicles from this particular Dealership over the years. Its the service and the care we receive whether we are getting an oil change or buying a car. Thanks to everyone at McGuire Chevrolet/Cadillac for a good experience.

McGuire Chevrolet, Newton, N.J

by from Sparta, N.J. 07871 |

The new location of McGuire Chevrolet is spectacular. It has to be the most beautiful location I have ever seen. It deserves a visit from your headquarters. Besides the view-----which is truly spectacular, it has every amenity that any customer could ask for. I particularly liked the way the waiting room is designed. It has something for everyone---even for the person who wants privacy. And the children's play area is so clean with interesting things to do. Also, if you need that cup of joe and something to go with it---it's there and fresh just waiting for you! Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. I was pleased with the service to the car. It arrived beautiful and clean. I'm the very proud owner of a black Camaro with a tan convertible top. The top had to be replaced and it took longer than expected due to the adjusting of the frame As a result, one of the owners, Shaun, is treating me to my next oil change and air filter change. I didn't get this extra service because I was upset----I just ask and Shaun said yes. He was pleased to do it and since we live in a small town, he couldn't help stating how often he sees my car with the top down and my two standard poodles proudly sitting in the back seat. Gives him a lot of advertising with many photo ops by people that love the car and my girls. Sincerely, Sandra Feketa

February 18, 2014

Thank you Mrs. Feketa for your positive feedback. We LOVE our amazing new location and could not agree with you more.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Bronx, New York |

My wife and i recently purchased a pre-owned trade-in from McGuire Chevrolet Cadillac. The vehicle was primarily for my wife and we previously visited another dealership that had a similar vehicle however their presentation was Horrible! then in our travels we visited the good people at McGuire Chevy and was 100% pleased with their professional demeanor, courtesy and customer attention that should be expected from any car dealership. The Sales Associates Peter and Roger were great and the Sales Manager Mark was terrific and guided us through a very comfortable and stress free transition as well as the Finance manager who handled all the paperwork and all the satisfying numbers. At the end of our visit my wife was happy, she loved her vehicle and we went back to New York with the feeling of confidence that we made the right choice in visiting McGuire Chevrolet Cadillac and we intend to recommend this dealership to all of our family members and friends. Those guys were the Best!

February 18, 2014

thanks Keith and Mashea for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time and hope all is well.

Great experience and great attention to detail

by from Ramsey, NJ |

We were looking to purchase a new Cadillac SRX but were not sure of which interior and exterior color, options, etc. We stopped at two other Cadillac dealers over a weekend and McGuire was our third stop. Though we were ready to bite heads off by this point, these guys were awesome!!!! From the receptionist, to the salesman to the manager, all as helpful and attentive as they could possibly be. Very nice showroom as well. After being worn down from the first two stops and all of the sales pressure, Frank the salesman walked us through all the SRXs on the lot, reviewed the option packages, leather samples, and anything else we had a question on. No rushing us at all. We even learned a few things the other dealers didn't mention. All of this without a copy of our license, social security number or our first born. We couldn't even sit in a sample vehicle at the other dealers without the interrogation. Still undecided, we left after knowing what we wanted without them tracking us down and the following Monday we called and decided on the vehicle to purchase. None of this haggling crap, their price beat the other dealers easily. I usually don't do reviews but it was such an enjoyable experience that I would absolutely recommend McGuire to any friend or family member. Better yet, I can't wait to buy a car for myself, the wifr got the SRX!!!!!!!!!

No honor at this dealership

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

I stood by the salesman, and waited an additional day for him to take care of family matters. Only to find that the car I wanted to purchase was sold the night before. I could have worked with another salesman the previous day, but foolishly was loyal to the one who had given me the time to show the car. Never again!

January 3, 2014

We were sorry to hear that the pre-owned vehicle you wanted to buy from us was sold before you had a chance to purchase it. Unlike new cars, where we can typically get another, that is not the case with most pre-owned. We all work together here as a team and therefore anyone salesperson would have been glad to help you. We take pride in our excellent reputation so we are certainly frustrated by this review.

Never contacted me

by from Milford, PA |

I contacted this dealer via their website because I wanted to purchase a vehicle. I was already approved for a loan and here it is four days later and they have not even bothered to contact me. I did however get this message to rate this dealer on their customer service and the buying process. Unfortunately, I have to give them the lowest at this time.

October 21, 2013

Hello Susan. I was very sorry to hear you did not get a response to your inquiry. We are looking into this right now. All incoming e-mails get funnelled into our Customer Retention Management software (CRM). We did a search for "Susan's" in our CRM and did not see your inquiry. Can you tell us what name you may have made the inquiry under on the chance it may be different than "Susan". We want to make sure this never happens again so any information you can provide like the date you made the inquiry will be very helpful. Thank you.

Great expierance

by from Vestal New York |

Jamie Watson was great, from the time I decided to buy to the time we closed the deal this place goes the extra mile