Mullen Motors Inc

(5.0) 2 Reviews

55980 Main, Southold, NY 11971

Best dealership I have ever encounted

by from Southold, NY |

I purchased a Chrysler 300c in 2008 from this dealership. It was a wonderful experience. I have had all major service there since and their service department is first rate. They are friendly and professional. My car is fixed correctly the first time. I have owned 10 cars in my lifetime and this was the first purchased from this dealer. My next car will be from this dealer also even though my primary residence is NJ but I have a secondary home in Southold NY. The Chrysler dealers in NJ can't hold a candle to their service and sales ethic.

Caring people

by from New York |

The family owned Mullen Motors treat each customer as though they were members of their own family. They are honest, friendly and go out of their way to care for their customers and their cars. One would not find better service anyplace in this country. I cannot speak highly enough of each person who is at Mullen. I know if I have a problem with my car,it will be handled quickly, efficiently and a good job will have been done. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that they will take care of both me and my car!! One terrific group of people. I tell everyone I know about their exceptional service.