MINI of Fairfield County

154 Post Rd, Darien, CT 06820

New 855-676-5573
Used 855-692-2043
Service 866-983-8362

MINIs are our business, our only business!

Great Service!

by from Stratford CT |

This is, by far, one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had. Bought 2 MINI's within 3 weeks from Carol Moore. Prices ended up less than we were quoted, and they repaired more than we thought on the used car we bought. Excellent service department as well. Top Shelf -highly recommended!!!

MINI #2

by from Stamford, CT |

What can I say about Carol....She's the best! Two years ago I experienced my first MINI through the help of Carol. Once I test drove the hard top convertible, I was hooked! It gave cruising around town a new name! The following year plus, I was committed in trading in my convertible for more substantial MINI (one that would meet my traveling needs) and traded to a MINI Paceman. Carol couldn't have made it more easy! Within the time I took interest in moving forward with the Paceman, she was accommodating and got me the best deal ever. Her patience not to mention her knowledge about the vehicle was clear (as she routinely does) when she again sat in my new MINI with me to review the little details. I know I can count on her if I have any questions or concerns! Thanks again, Carol, for making my transition to my new MINI easy and so convenient!

Outstanding service - Barbara Reiniger - Mini

by from New Jersey |

I purchased my first MINI Countryman - 2013 preowned and certified from Barbara Reiniger. I located the MINI I wanted to purchase - - and it happened to be located at the Mini of Fairfield Country in Darien, CT - 2 hours away from where I live in NJ. It was the week of the upcoming Memorial Day weekend and I told Barbara I can only make one visit up to CT so we have to get as much of the paperwork done during the week and over the phone. Let me tell you how fabulous my experience was. From trade-in, title & new paperwork, my service was outstanding. When I arrived, the car was completely detailed and ready to drive home. The entire team - led by Barbara and Joe - made us feel really comfortable and addressed all of our questions. I knew I made the right decision first to purchase a MINI and second to get it from Mini of Fairfield. I cannot wait to visit the dealership again - - maybe once my Mini turns one - - to pop open a bottle of champagne and celebrate. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the NY | NJ | Connecticut area looking to purchase a MINI.

Mini of Fairfield has the best team

by from Rye, NY |

In a business where customer service is so important, this Dealership has a great program. Each and every service issue is treated like it is the most important issue in the world. The team works tirelessly to get you back on the road, enjoying their cars.

EXCEPTIONAL DEALERSHIP

by from Hamden CT |

I purchased my 2012 MINI Cooper Countryman ALL4 from MINI of Fairfield County in December 2011. The experience was wonderful and the salesman Fabrizio Reda was attentive, knowledgable and answered every question I had. No pressure, no quick talking, just open & honest answers. He made buying a car a unique and enjoyable exerience. Mike Grassi (General Sales Manager) always stops by and says hello when I'm in for service and that to me is rare. Previous dealership sales departments that I have purchased cars from are there for one thing only; to sell a car and their interaction with you after the car purchase is lmited. That is not the case at MINI of Fairfield! The service department managed by Steve Parrett welcomes you by name and with a smile when you enter. They are courteous, professional and make you feel as if you are the only when that matters. They never rush you, explain all repairs and services rendered thoroughly and make sure that you are satisfied before you leave the dealership. The technicians are known to 'come up front' and speak to the customers about repairs or to ask questions about a potential repair so they can understand what you may be experiencing. That's customer service! I have complete trust and confidence in the MINI of Fairfield team. They treat you like family and go above and beyond not only to meet but exceed the customers needs. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car from the MINI family. 5 STARS all the way!

Amazing Service at Mini

by from New Canaan CT |

I have never seen a service department that is exceptional from top to bottom. The service manger, Steve Parrett, handles all customer concerns and issues with reuspect and professionalism. His techs are terrific and will work to make everything perfect before you leave the shop. There are dozens of dealers in Fairfield county and they are all sub-par to Mini

Second to none!

by from Norwalk, CT |

I've been a customer at the "Mini of Fairfield county" dealership for over 5 years owning 3 MiNis and it gives me great pleasure to write this review since I think the "Thank you" I always give them at the service center is not enough for what I get. I want to do more for all the great service and help I've gotten from them so here it goes! Everyone that I've dealt with at the service department has ALWAYS been incredibly courteous, helpful and informed. I'm ALWAYS greeted with a smile and great attitudes by the crew and even newly hired employees as well. Whenever I've had any questions or issues with my car they were patient and took the time to make sure I understood everything I needed to. Some of the techs have even taken the time off the clock to answer questions I've had about my car. John and Stephen along with their service crew are true professionals!! If I ever decide to no longer drive MiNis and switch, I will TRULY MISS how the service department ALWAYS makes me feel at home and taken care of when I need to service my MiNi! Thank you again Guys, it's ALWAYS a pleasure!! Ohhh, and lastly (but most certainly not least) I would also like to mention Antonio Silva of the sales department whom I bought all my MiNis from. I can't even call him a "Car Salesman" because he truly isn't , he's more of a "Vehicle concierge"! I've NEVER dealt with a more professional and organized person when buying a car EVER in my life and I've bought many cars!!!! If I could only describe him using one word it would be "Meticulous"! He NEVER made me feel like I was dealing with a "Car Salesman" EVER!! We all know how hard that is and he does it with style!! A true professional gentleman! Thanks again guys!! Sebastian

Terrible experience

by from Fairfield CT |

Terrible experience in having my car serviced at this dealership. After having many parts replaced...some unnecessary and some that caused greater damage...they will not honor the 2 year warranty on the refurbished engine.

Good people to do business with!

by from Hamden Ct. |

Best dealership to work with no pressure at all. Found actually to be a very laid back atmosphere.Greg our car sales person was fantastic and got us every possible deal available. If you are interested in buying a car this is the place to go.I would so recommend them to all my friends and family.Five star!

The kind of dealship you really can trust!

by from Wallingford, CT |

Not all dealers are the same - wonderful group of people - didn't push an agenda - and tried extra hard to ensure all my requirements were met - I really think this is the rare dealership I would recommend - if you are searching for a Mini in the Hartford area - its worth a drive to Fairfield for the service you will get - wonderful!