Bear Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, Inc.

Bear Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, Inc.

1243 E. Front Street, Berwick, PA 18603

New 888-731-9299
Used 888-730-0848
Service 888-858-1749

Good Deal!!

by from Jim Thorpe, PA |

Good Deal, Great Loan Dept and Friendly Salesman.....I would definitely buy a car or truck there again, it was worth the drive!!!

March 19, 2013

We thank you for the great review, treating our customers the way we want to be treated is what makes us succesful and it does not end after the sale, it is for a lifetime...

Great , Fun, People , A True No Hassle Treament

by from Nanticoke |

I had shopped 5 different stores within 50 mile radius, these folks went out of there way to get me exactly what i wanted, did not push me into what was on lot like the other 4 stores.. Price was within 100 dollars at all 5 places but they went the extra mile to make me happy. Finance arrangements went smooth, and after sale treatment is great as well..

May 12, 2014

Bear CDJ Thanks your for the kind words, We try and treat all our customers the way be would like to be treated..

First time buyer great place to buy a car

by from Frackville Pa. |

May 6 2013 first time customer at Bear Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc. keeping it short & sweet. I give everybody at this dealership 5 STARS. Thanks best car buying experience ever. Drove the car home happy what a great car and deal. Please everybody before your next vehicle purchase stop in you will not get a better deal or vehicle anywhere Satisfied customer from Frackville Pa. THANK YOU JOHN

awesome

by from nesquehoning pa |

by far the easiest place i ever bought a vehicle from all the employees were pleasent and easy to deal with this was my second ram the first from bear and i will deff. go there for my next truck there was no back and forth with prices i thought i got a awesome deal and left happy with a spotless truck if you go there ask for cliff

March 19, 2013

We appreciate the kind words, thank you Rusty.

The best Jeep dealer

by from Berwick |

After waiting years to own my first Jeep Wrangler I finally got around to purchasing it, and the salesmen at Bear were the friendliest most knowledgeable people, they knew their product from the inside out and were prompt in answering all my questions and returning my calls. Since purchasing my Jeep it has been in for all of its regular service, oil changes, tires, etc. and the service people treat me like family and are prompt and stick to their word and their deadlines.

Good luck getting a response

by from Drums, PA |

I recently saw a 2007 Jeep Compass that was for sale at this dealership. I requested more information about the price since none was listed on the site. I did get an automated email response telling me the my request was received and someone would get back to me shortly. The bottom line is that I never got a response from anyone at the dealership. I purchased two cars from this dealership in the past although, admittedly, the last one was in 2002. I guess times have changed and the personal service that was very attractive about this dealership in the past is gone now.

March 19, 2013

We are truly sorry you did not get your response that you had requested. Not to make excuses but that vechicle was not in our inventory at the time so the lead never actually got to us. thanks, Glenn General Manager

Love bear

by from danville, PA |

Bought our jeep there. When they jeep had problems they were always quick to service and very fair labor prices. Also, had ordered a part but unfortunately had to get rid of vehicle...they did not charge me for it. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Always friendly, great service, and great prices.

Great Experience

by from berwick,pa |

I actually had a fun time buying my car from Bear,, after shopping 3 other places and dealing with people who could not anwser my questions a friend from work told me to try Bear cdj.. They were kind and do know the product. I would reccomend anyone to go there and see for yourself

May 14, 2011

Thank-you so much for your comments. I'm happy that we made your buying experience a pleasant one. We at Bear Chrysler Dodge Jeep always strive to put our customers first. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Glenn Beckley, GM.