Schaffer Danhoff Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

312 E. Walton, Willard, OH 44890

New 855-247-0325
Used 877-340-0940
Service 866-550-2907

" The Easiest Place to Buy a Vehicle Start to Finish "

A loyal customer for life !

by from Mansfield Ohio |

Stopped in to look at a truck they had listed on Cars.com. The truck had just sold but Mr. Cole showed us another truck they had just took in trade. We loved it. He said they would clean it up and we could come back tomorrow. We came back and WOW. They did a great job of cleaning it. It looked like a shiny new quarter. My son loved it. Needless to say we were very impressed that they could help us out so fast. This was a very pleasurable experiance. I told Mr. Cole I would give him a great review. This is it. I recomend that any and everyone looking for a vehicle go and see him. We will be back in May to get a car for our daughter for 100% sure. Thank you.

January 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about our staff. We work very hard to give a pleasant customer experience. Most importantly I am pleased you are excited and satisfied with your vehicle purchase. Thank You Jeff Danhoff

Fastest deal I've ever made

by from clyde ohio |

Called about my car from cars.com. Seth answered and said the car was there. I drove to the dealership and drove the car. Went in made an offer and signed the papers. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Thanks for the car. I recomend this place to everyone. Talk to Seth.

PUrchased 2011 Jeep Cherokee

by from Fremont, Ohio |

I found the 2011 Jeep Cherokee on Cargurus, it appeared that the price has just been lowered, so my husband and I drove over to see it. It wasn't on the lot, Kyle informed us that they had just taken it to Auction, but he made a call and was able to pull the jeep back for us to drive. We bought the vehicle, good customer service, friendly sales people.

Out with the old in with the new.

by from Mansfield |

Had an old beater that was killing me. Needed a newer car. Stopped in looking for something on the cheap. Wow, this guy had me in a new car and down the road in less than an hour. I love the car. Thanks Seth. way to easy not to say thank you. Check this guy out !

Dependable Car and Service

by from Attica, Oh |

Purchased my PT Cruizer early February ...Had an excellent buying experience with Seth Cole.... I highly recommend not only the dealership but Seth Cole. He worked very hard to get my vehicle financed under my budget...... Will recommended dealership anytime.....

Dependable Car and Service

by from Attica, Oh |

From Michigan to Ohio

by from Kalamazoo Mi |

I have been from Michigan to Indiana to Ill. and PA. I finally found the truck I was looking for at the price i needed. I was pre approved before I ever left for Ohio. Not only did I get the truck but I got a better intrest rate on my truck. Thank you to Seth who worked with me over the phone and in person. Awesome job from and AWESOME guy. Thank you...even though you are down in Buckeye country, this Wolverine is a happy guy !!!

do not buy a car here

by from willard, ohio |

Bought a 2009 pt cruiser from them. I have had it in to be worked on 3 times in 8 months, one was a wheel bearing, the second was a tune up and now the third is control arm bushing. If you average the service of the vehicle in 8 months turns out to be 1.5 service calls in 8 months. I told the owner I would not buy another car off the lot. His response to me was thats what you get when you get a used car. I expect to put money into a car but not almost a thousand dollars in 8 months from a car I paid over 10 thousand for. Took my car to another chrysler dealer not only is price less they could get it done in a timely manner

Excellent from phone call to purchase

by from findlay,ohio |

We received excellent customer service from start to finish. We had our children with us and the guys included them in the process, which really helps when you have kiddos that grow impatient after a short time. I didn't have that feeling in the pit of my stomach as to whether we were getting taken advantage of or not. It was nice. I felt a sense of integrity from these gentlemen. We love our new vehicle. Thank you so much and we will be back when we are ready to purchase again!

March 13, 2014

Aleisha, We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your recent purchase at Schaffer Danhoff. Many times, tag lines are just that a catchy phrase or grouping of words to draw attention. We developed our tagline " easiest place to buy a vehicle - start to finish" based on our commitment to do just that. Purchasing a vehicle is a major decision for our customers and their families. It's really about family transportation and safety. Some of the most important "cargo" we have will ride in that vehicle throughout a lifetime. We want our customers to be treated the way we want to be treated and make things as easy as we can. Each customer is an extension of our Schaffer Danhoff family that is our personal commitment to you. We thank you for our business and certainly look forward to serving you in the future! Jeff Danhoff

My knight is shining Under Armour !

by from Shelby Ohio |

It was late and after hours. We were leaving the next day to go on vacation and our Trailblazer had just died. We were caught between a rock and a hard place. Seth was leaving to go home but still stopped to talk to us. I told hin the situation and he took us inside, turned on the lights and fired up his computer. After about 45 minutes we were out the door in our new suv. It was a very kind jesture. Seth was on his way home to his family but stayed so ours coud still go on our vacation. Our childern and us thank you a million times over. thank you for being so kind and helpful. We also love the new car !!!

Day off

by from Ohio USA |

I called the # in the ad. Seth answered and we talked about the truck. After 15 to 20 minutes I asked what time he was there till. He said he wasnt there that it was his weekend off and he was at a basketball game for his son, but would be back Monday. He someone was there if I wanted to go look. I told him I would wait for him. I went Monday and he showed me the truck. I got it and it was super fast and easy. Seth is a great guy. I want to say thank you for talking to me on your day off. That was really cool. He even text me some pictures of the truck that day. Id say thats real "CUSTOMER SERVICE" right there. Thank you again. Its a great truck. Great guy right there.

February 13, 2014

Glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Seth and all us here live by our motto "The Easiest Place to Buy a Vehicle Start to Finish". Thank you for doing business with us it's great people like yourself that makes this a rewarding career. If we can be of help anytime please contact us. Jeff Danhoff