Schaffer Danhoff Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

312 E. Walton, Willard, OH 44890

New 855-247-0325 New855-247-0325
Used 866-693-1572 Used866-693-1572
Service 866-550-2907 Service 866-550-2907

" The Easiest Place to Buy a Vehicle Start to Finish "

Great Experience!!!

by from Norwalk, Ohio |

I accidentally sent to this dealership. I had limited time since I had to work that afternoon. Turned out to be the best accident ever. Larry worked very hard to get me an amazing deal on my 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP. He got everything done & I made it to work on time. There was a small noise from the belt in the engine. The problem was looked at & immediately taken care of. Larry told me if I had any issues with my car, to bring it back to be fixed. I couldn't have had a better experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a reliable car at a great price.

Total satisfaction with Larry Hadamuscin's service

by from Attica, ohio |

Larry Hadamuscin was very accommodating and a professional salesman. I had been thinking of a truck purchase for over a year. My older 2001 Dodge truck needed repaired and I brought it to Shaffer Danhoff for service. Larry graciously loaned me a truck while my truck was being repaired, the loaner truck ended up being the truck I purchased. I am still keeping my older truck, because Schaffer Danhoff service department (Brian) did an exceptional job repairing my vehicle. From sales (Larry) to service (Brian) my buying and repair needs were met in every way and I am a very satisfied lifetime customer

nice people , nice cars.

by from willard,oh 44890 |

We will continue to come here if we or our family/friends ever need another car.

Poorly detailed used 2005 Chevrolet Malibu!

by from Gibsonburg, Ohio |

A little disappointed in the detailing of my daughters car! I found a partially smoked cigarette in drivers side seat track. Explains the smoke smell that I was told would be taken care of but is still there! Went to show my daughter where her spare tire was and found a dirty pair of men's underwear and socks along with a old receipt! They also failed to mention that key fabs don't work! Not happy! I would expect this from for sale by owner or a small dealership but I would not expect this from a Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership! I will not be traveling over an hour to this dealership again! The reason I am so upset is that I searched for the best possible car for my youngest daughter and this is what I gave her! Brought all of this up to dealer via text and he apologized that's it! Hopefully mechanically it does us better!

Home town

by from Willard ohio |

Glad to give my business to a home town dealer . kyle was great to work again.

Couldn't be happier! :)

by from Willard, OH |

We decided recently that we wanted to upgrade our main vehicle. We've purchased cars from Schaffer Danhoff before so we knew we'd be satisfied. We worked with Kyle Schaffer and couldn't have been happier. He worked all week finding us exactly what we were looking for and even more. We test drove several Jeeps, worked and re-worked the numbers and left with a beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit that surpasses all our expectations. Kyle did everything he could to find us the perfect vehicle for our needs at this time. We hope to drive this Jeep for many, many years to come. Thank you Kyle, Mike and Jeff! :)

Great Service!

by from Galion, Ohio |

My previous car, which Larry Hadamucin sold to my family, (2003 Ford Focus Extended) kept giving me problem after problem, as it was beginning to break down and the clutch was going bad. I know Larry is a reliable, awesome car salesman so I decided to look at the cars on the schaffer-danhoff website. I found a 2011 Chevy Cruze that was a manual, and was interested. I contacted Larry, and within days he was able to work everything out for me and get me my first car purchased by myself!!! I am truly thankful for all that Larry did for me, and I absolutely LOVE my new car! Not to mention -- low payments, excellent repair service, and helpful staff!

Great communication and profesionalism

by from Willard, Oh |

Contact Larry Hadamuscin, For all your jeep needs this is the place for sure. Wife was interested in a Wrangler for awhile after riding in one. She was sold one the room, quietness and comfort.

Oil change

by from Galion, Ohio |

Had a quick oil change done. Fast and friendly service department.

In a league all their own!

by from Willard, Ohio |

When other places and dealers said no, Larry Hadamuscin said yes! Explains the entire process and tunes in to exactly what you're looking for. Goes the extra mile for all the perks and extra's! Very personable and has a great rapport with his customers. Watched people come in and ask for him by name. Only offers quality vehicles and looks for the warranties. Helps set up any appointments for maintenance. I won't go anywhere else or work with anyone else! Stop and see him before you go anywhere else!