Sharpnack Ford, Inc.

Service 877-796-7346

Driven to Exceed Your Expectations

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Lake In The Hills, IL |

Thanks so much for the AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE, we received from Craig, Tony, and Larry. We really appreciate you exceeding our needs from picking us up, to staying very late and MUCH more in between. We came from Illinois and will recommend your awesome FAMILY business to anyone we know. I have already started with the State Farm Insurance Customer service representatives!

Best Service Best sales people best place ever

by from New Haven, Ohio |

They worked really hard to find what i really needed and help me get what i could afford. :)

Best Service Best sales people best place ever

by from Sullivan , Ohio |

Staff was extremly helpful during the entire process . We were presented with different options and asstance with additional ways to inprove our credit score! This was the great car buying experience of my life!!!!

Dennis made it easy !

by from Tiffin, Ohio |

Came in looking for a low mileage newer Ford. Dennis found just what we needed and kept us within our budget ! Great buying experience. We will definitely be back when we need a vehicle. Nice people who want to serve you.

August 6, 2013

We here at Sharpnack Ford take pride in our customers and their needs. Our commitment does not stop at just the purchase of a vehicle, but we also want to be your devoted service providers. We are so happy that everything was to your satisfaction and we look forward to having you visit our dealership in the future. Welcome to the Sharpnack Family!!

Best Salesman and service around!!!

by from Norwalk, Ohio |

Our salesman Leonard Sparks went above and beyond to help us make our decision on our new SUV! He is honest, caring, and his memory is great! I will not go anywhere else or deal with anyone else on future purchases!!!!! Everyone at this dealership is extremely friendly and helpful!!!

August 6, 2013

Leonard is a spectacular attribute to our dealership and we are not thrilled to have him on our staff but also honored. We always do our very best to treat each customer as though it was us that was making the purchase. Respect, dedication and the drive to go that extra mile is what we are all about. It is always awesome to hear that we have a customer for life.

2011 Ford Escape purchase

by from Fredericktown,Ohio |

Thanks for a friendly staff and for being easy to deal with. Thanks to Dennis and Larry for being efficient.

August 6, 2013

We are very pleased that you were happy with our dealership and our staff. We do our best to make sure our customers know that they are like family to us. We hope that you will let all your friends and family know that you were happy with your experience. We hope to see you for your next car buying experience.

Great dealership

by from Willard, Ohio |

I had a Great experience at the Willard, Ohio Sharpnack Ford. Everyone is so friendly my first time going in they made me feel like we were all old friends. I had a unique situation and had been denied everywhere else but they didn't stop until I was in the car I wanted! I didn't have to compromise they made it work. They have me as a customer for life!

August 6, 2013

Welcome to the Sharpnack Family where we always go the extra mile to make you happy. Congratulations on your Impala!!

Awsome Dealership

by from republic ohio |

I trust everyone here , if its not in my best interest they let me know,,, Mr Leonard Sparks is the best i will always go back and buy my car from him and Sharpnack in willard They are AWSOME

August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive comments. We have a superb staff that always goes the extra mile. Trust is an important factor to us, we want you to be at complete ease with your purchase. Hope to see you and all your friends and family in the future!!

Eric Litzenberg

by from Bucyrus, Ohio 44820 |

Any time I arrive at this dealership I receive total respect . They are the best. I just bought my 6th vehicle and their will be a 7th.

August 6, 2013

Respect is what we want so respect is what we give. We understand this is a 2 way street. Thank you for all your previous and future purchases. We are here anytime you need us. Thanks again!!

Brand new car

by from Galion oh |

Thanks to larry hadamuscin for all your help an everything you did to get me in a brand mew car. Your the man if anyone needs a car or truck go to sharpenack ford in Willard they are the best dealer around.

August 6, 2013

Thanks for the props, Larry is our wizard when it comes to making financing possible. We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase and your interaction with our staff. Enjoy your brand new car!!

Great Sales and Service

by from Attica, OH |

We recently purchased two new vehicles from Sharpnack Ford and the experience for both was very painless. Leonard Sparks was very helpful explaining our options and researching all of the options available to make sure we were able to get what we were looking for. We will continue do much more business in the future with Leonard and Sharpnack Ford. I would also like to give kudos to Bruce in Service. I have called him many times and he took care of the problems immediately and made sure I could get where I needed with a ride or a loaner vehicle!

August 6, 2013

Thank you so much and I will be sure to pass along the compliments to our staff. We do our best to treat you the same way we would want to be treated. So happy this was a smooth process for you. We hope to see you soon.