Lucas Ford

3245 Hortons Ln, Southold, NY 11971

New 888-690-1297
Used 877-225-0163
Service 888-257-2375

Long Island's source for the best Ford deals!

Worth the trip

by from Ellington, CT |

I made the trip to Lucas Ford from CT (via ferry) to look at a truck that I found online. Mike, my salseperson and the entire staff at Lucas Ford was very professional and accommodating. I ended up buying the truck. I will recommend Lucas Ford to others.

January 16, 2014

Glad to hear that Don. Enjoy your truck and let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Baiting Hollow, NY |

Buying cars from a dealership has always been a painful experience. I always hated the delays, the salesman that would sell you anything and the general feeling these firms could care less about you as a customer. As a result, I have never felt any loyalty towards a particular dealership and just looked around until I found something wherever I happened to be. That changed last November when a friend recommended Lucas Ford. Living near Riverhead, I passed a half dozen different dealerships on my way to Southold (two of which I had purchased from before). I was amazed at the level of service and quite frankly the feeling of trust which I developed during my first visit and I purchased a vehicle on that visit. Unfortunately my other car developed a severe problem which left me with thousands of dollars of repairs on a car which still owed two years of payments. I went to Lucas and they really helped me out of a bad situation with a great vehicle, warranty and affordable payments. I worked with the same sales person but was surprised when Howard Lucas the owner became personally involved. When I came back a couple of days later to pick up my purchase, the tires on the used vehicle had all been replaced free of charge. This was the first time I have ever been a repeat customer at a dealership and I have no planes to ever go anywhere else. This was really a great experience.

May 5, 2014

Glad to hear that you are completely satisfied Mark. Please let us know if you ever need any further assistance with your vehicle, or if you have any questions at all. We are here to help. Sincerely, Gabe Tangredi General Sales Manager Lucas Ford

Excellent Experience with Lucas Ford

by from Easton Ct |

Karen was my sales rep and was wonderful. I am glad I chose the used vehicle that was an extra hour further away than a near identical one closer to home, 2.5 hours each way total, to deal with Lucas. Nice to see a family run business still doing business the way it should be done. Worth my drive to LI Wine Country!

January 17, 2014

Thanks Bill. We have alot of happy customers in Connecticut as well as the New York area. Let me know if you ever need anything in the future. It was our pleasure to help you.

Purchased used 2004 ford taurus at Lucas Ford

by from Southold, N.Y. |

I purchased a Used 2004 Ford Taurus at Lucas Ford in Southold, N.Y.. My sales person Karen made it a fun experience and I received a great deal. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

Great Experience!

by from Huntington, ny |

Bought at really nice used truck at Lucas after looking around at other dealers for awhile. They were very professional and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend Lucas Ford in southold.