Crumback Chevrolet

624 State Road 930 East, New Haven, IN 46774

New 888-484-5834
Used 888-337-8074
Service 888-370-3659

Family owned and operated for 41 years-we're just minutes from anywhere!

Awesome

by from New Haven, In |

Had my 09 Impala in for repair, shot around idea of a trade in and they called back with a lease option for a 2014 Cruze. Could of not been happier with the process made it quick and easy and was amazed at the deal I got. If your on the fence about a new or used card please see these guys they are awesome. Thank You!

May 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and hope we can help you with any future needs in the automotive world. Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager

Turned out well!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We bought a Saturn van from Crumback Chevrolet. We took it to our mechanic to make sure it checked out before we bought it. He said there was a leak on the rear main seal. We told that to Crumback and asked them to fix it, they said they would pay half and have their mechanic repair the leak. They said it would be $200 some. We took it to our mechanic a week later to get the transmission fluid flushed and general maintenance done, and asked him to check the leak. He said it was still leaking. We took it back to Crumback, and told them what we found, so they brought the van back in to take a look at it. They put a dye in the oil to see exactly where the leak was coming from, and found it indeed was the rear main seal. They gave us a loaner, and fixed the rear main seal without charging us any more, and our mechanic said it was probably around $800 to fix. So, all in all, it turned out well, and Crumback was very kind. Plus the salesman we bought it from sent us cookies from the Cookie Cottage as a thank you! Thank you, Crumback for being so good with your customer service!!! We will definitely buy here again.

May 13, 2014

thank you for the kind words. Hope we can continue to service you in the future. thanks Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager Crumback Chevrolet

Would not go anywhere else! Great Dealership!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This was my first time leasing a car and everyone I encountered was wonderful to work with and very helpful! There were no hidden fees and I was put in an amazing car for a payment that I could afford. GREAT people work at this place and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone I can! I live in Indianapolis and traveled two hours north to just buy from this dealership because I had heard such great things and they were all true!

June 11, 2013

Thank You for your nice reply and for doing business with us.We hope we can continue to service you in all the right ways in the future. Joe Helmkamp sales manager

No Hassle Selling

by from Antwerp, Ohio |

Got a "no hassle" online quote from Crumback...and well....they meant it! The sales person was friendly and courteous and in no way pressured me. He replied promptly to each of my questions and when I finally decided to meet him in person that trend continued. I felt no pressure from either the salesperson or the owner and after getting a really good financing deal I left the lot that day with the car! Definitely recommend this dealer!

April 8, 2013

Anthony Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can help you with after the sale let us know. Thanks Again Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager Crumbacks

My first lease car

by from Markle, In |

I was very happy with this first time lease with them. They were very helpful and honest. They gave us a good deal on our trade too. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. They gave us nice gifts of car washes and cookies. I will definately go back.

July 23, 2012

We appreciate your kind words for our service. We hope we can continue to service you well because its customers like you that keeps us going. thanks Joe Helmkamp sales manager

Will Be Back

by from ft wayne in. |

Second Purchase From Crumback (Get All My Dealer Svc. Work Done There) Will/Have Recommended to Family/freinds

February 7, 2012

Thank you for your response. We will continue to service you well because without your business were nothing. Joe Helmkamp sales manager

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Fort Wayne, In |

I had a great buying experience when purchasing a new Silverado from a salesman named Joe Helmkamp. I will never go anywhere else to buy a Chevy.

December 21, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. We want to continue to earn your business. Joe Helmkamp sales manager

Great Place to Go

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The dealership is a very relationship oriented place to buy a car. The sales people have been there for a long time, so you don't start over with a new sales rep with each purchase. Our exlperience with them was outstanding.

December 9, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and hope we can continue to earn your business. Joe Helmkamp sales manager

Way above the Normal Guy

by from Harrod, OH |

We were traveling home from a shopping trip to Ft Wayne, IN, when my car sensor read that the rear tire was low and we ended up with a blow out. OnStar set us up with the dealership & tow truck (no spare). At the dealership, Jerry Neal, waited on us, set up a loaner. Sounds like his job right- he was due to go home & it took the tow truck 1 1/2 hours to get us 10 minutes to him. The entire service experience was great!

March 31, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are glad to serve you

used car

by from new haven indiana |

very pleased with this dealership. No pressure from the salespersons to buy anything. I was very happy with trade in value of our used car also. I would highly recommend this dealership to our family and friends.

November 9, 2011

Thank you for taken the time and the kind words for your review. We want to continue to earn your business. Joe Helmkamp sales manager.

Great experience

by from New Haven, IN |

All employees we dealt with at Crumback-Symons were very professional and knowledgeable about their inventory of cars and the financing process. Would definitely buy from them again.

November 3, 2011

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We will continue to work to earn your business. Joe Helmkamp sales manager