Vaughn Automotive

Service 888-291-2387 Service 888-291-2387

We're Dealin'!

Enjoying our Cruze

by from Albia, IA |

We were very pleased that we were able to buy the Cruze for about the same as we did our 2009 Malibu. Everything went smoothly.

Vaughn Automotive Experience

by from Coralville, IA |

They worked for me in all aspects of the deal. I was able to get a comfortable payment and the customer service was outstanding.

could use assistance

by from springfield, SD |

I contacted the dealer and initially they were helpful so I sent pictures of car and Vin and asked for information and received some feedback but then nothing until I wrote and complained to the service manager. At this point I was done dealing with them if they wont answer a few questions and respond in a timely manner then I guess they don't want my business.

Very impressed with the friendliness and neatness.

by from Centerville,Iowa |

Very satisfied with the helpfulness and Tina Caden did an excellent job serving us and got us the car we wanted.

Help For An Old Buick Regal

by from Ottumwa, IA |

I have dealt with Vaughn Automotive for over 10 years, from buying a new Traverse to working on my 17 year old Buick Regal. They are fair, honest and make every effort of take care of the Customer. I would recommend Vaughn to both family and friends.

Andrew Farmer

by from Urbandale Iowa |

Tried to contact the seller twice. Heard nothing back. I bought a car from someone else.

Excellent Serivce and Excellent pricing

by from Madison, WI |

Chris Utterback gave me a great experience when buying my 2015 ford focus ST. I drove all the way from Madison WI and you guys made it well worth it. I was trading in my 2007 Chevy Silverado and they gave me fair pricing up front on the car as well as the trade in value of my truck. I would Highly recommend buying a vehicle from here. Thanks again.

Great buying experience

by from Ottumwa, Iowa |

I was looking to upgrade my truck to a newer model. I had a 2011 Silverado in my sights. It was a nice looking truck and newer than my 2007 Silverado. I test drove it and went back to Vaughn's the next day to talk price. The salesman Curtis took my truck for a drive so we could determine trade in value. I was hoping to get around $12,000 for my truck. The Sales Manager Marcus Bennett then took it for a drive. Marcus brought me a breakdown of what the purchase agreement would look like and how it broke down financially. He then asked if I had ever considered leasing a vehicle. He showed me what the cost of a new 2016 Silverado LTZ would be and it was the same payment per month as the 2011. I also was pleased to see that he was giving me $14,000 trade in for my truck regardless of which truck I decided to take home. Needless to say, I love my new 2016 Chevy Silverado LTZ and was very pleased with my buying experience!

Satisfied Vaughn Chevrolet Customer!

by from Ottumwa, IA |

I was planning on purchasing a Toyota Camry but at the last minute, I decided to take a look at the Chevy Malibu. My sales representative was Danny Fane. Danny was very friendly and helpful. He was not aggressive with me to make a purchase and was very knowledgeable about the car. After working with him, I was glad he ending up being my salesperson. I gave the finance representative my information and the loan docs were ready for me to sign the next morning. That process was quick and easy as well. I would recommend Danny to others. Thank You for all your help. Doug Anderson

Where is our title and registration

by from Keystone, IA |

It's been 43 days since we bought our Corvette from Vaughn's. we're still waiting for our title and registration to show up. You are only supposed to drive on a bill of sale for 30 days in Iowa.

Vaughn Automotive responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Jim, Thanks for taking time to review our dealership. Again I am sorry for the delay in getting your vehicle titled. Once we realized our error we expedited the paperwork and I followed up myself to make sure it was complete. Thanks again for your business! Josh VanNess, Owner