Vaughn Automotive

Service 888-291-2387

We're Dealin'!

Enjoying our Cruze

by from Albia, IA |

We were very pleased that we were able to buy the Cruze for about the same as we did our 2009 Malibu. Everything went smoothly.

Bad service

by from Ottumwa, Iowa |

Bought a 2012 Sonic off them and had it service there regularly. Had nothing but problems dealing with the service department. Every time I would go in, the mechanics would be goofing off and had to wait a great deal of time to talk with someone. Had lots of problems with the car since day one and every time the would look at it, they said they did not find anything wrong and i would continue to have the problem. Went in with a vacuum leak from the valve cover gasket while it was still under warranty. The service rep wanted to charge me the $220 to replace it and would argue with me that the warranty would cover it since it was part of the power train. The last time I was in was to purchase new tires, which a few days later they charged my credit card twice. I had to work with the lady in charge of the billing and she did not want to return MY money and treated me with disrespect. That was the last straw so I went to another dealer and they fixed the problems that Vaughns didn't want to mess with. The reason I bought my car there was my Grandfather worked there his whole life and my family has bought several vehicles off them, thought I would be treated great, guess not. Next time ill buy from someone else do to their lack of customer service.

July 30, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry that your experience was not what it should have been. I would like to know more so and can correct it for the future and make it right with you. Please reach out to me by email or my cell phone. joshv@vaughnautomotive.com or 641-799-5955. Thanks, Josh VanNess, Vice President/Owner

New 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

by from ottumwa ia |

Have had my new cruze for bout a week now and love it!! Eric Goheen was a big help and everyone else at Vaughn's. Even though took some time in the buying process had a good experience from the step in the door till the drive off the lot ... would consider buying from them again

July 30, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your business. Josh VanNess, Vice President/Owner

Enjoying my Silverado

by from Cedar Falls IA |

Just bought a 2014 Silverado from Vaughn Automotive. I would highly recommend going there to anyone. I worked with Clayton and he was great! I will consider this dealership for my next vehicle based on my experience.

Great Service

by from Ottumwa, IA. |

I have purchased a variety of vehicles from Vaughns, Been pleased every time.

Buying a car.

by from Raymore,Mo. |

I have bought 2 vehicles in the last 8 months. Vaughn Automotive will always be my first choice.

No good business

by from Topeka, Ks |

I tried to contact this dealership via email & things were okay. I would ask questions that were never answered & then I would be pushed onto someone else. I called only to get voice mail. I was interested in purchasing a car on Friday. I called on Thursday & was bounced around from Gabbie to the financial department to Eric, and finally I asked to speak to a supervisor who only took my information down & still didn't help with a purchase. I was told I would be emailed back & never received anything. This dealership seems really shady. You call about prices & you get the run around. I would avoid this dealership at all cost.

June 30, 2014

As one of the owners I want to thank you for the feedback and say I'm sorry your experience was not what it should have been. Please reach out to me personally via email or my cell phone 641-799-5955 I would like to get more info on your experience and figure out where we failed. Thanks, Josh VanNess joshv@vaughnautomotive.com

Purchasing a 2013 Ram Laramie

by from Ottumwa, IA |

Dealing with Gabby Trejo was a pleasure. Every thing from the test drive, to the financing was excellent. The dealership was very fair in the price of the vehicles that we were trading in and buying of our new vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a vehicle

2013 Chevy Traverse From Vaughns

by from Drakesville Iowa |

Had been talking to a couple of other dealerships and decided to try Vaughns glad we did. Good staff that didn't hound you or have to keep going back with another offer from their supervisor. Good quick experience they found us the car we wanted.

Clayton was very helpful.

by from Waukee, Iowa |

I found Vaughn on the internet. I'd never heard of them before. I was looking at a brand new Cadillac Escalade. Clayton was very helpful in helping me figure out which packages had which options. Very nice guy, & really tried to earn my business. I ended up purchasing a "lightly used" Escalade from a different dealer to save about $15K. Vaughn didn't have any used ones, or I would've purchased from Clayton. Would like to buy a car there sometime.

Gabbie sold us a Fit!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We looked all over the state for a used Honda Fit and found the exact year, model, and color at Vaughn Motors. It was a long drive but well worth it. We are very happy with our purchase and were happy with our saleswoman.