Ed Kenley Ford

1888 North Main St, Layton, UT 84041

Used 888-713-1236

best sales team

by from Ogden |

I have had the best buying experience In my life went to 3 dealers today and when we showed up at the dealer I was blown away how easy going the process was I have bought 15 cars in my life and have never came across such great salesman. Dean Betz made me feel so relaxed. no pressure at All Dean was very honest with us and found us the best deal in town thanks Ed kenley I will never buy a car anywhere but from you guys Thanks Dean for all your help.

Great nostalgia with middle of the road service

by from Layton, Utah |

The service area was clean and you could see what they were working on with your car in the quick lube area. Since it is close by I thought I would give them a try. While I was satisfied with their service and kindness, their mult-point inspection they promise didn't go over well in my book. I don't know if the lube tech did it or the service adviser just forgot to go over it with me. I had to ask if they found anything wrong or out of place with my car. While the adviser looked at me and just glanced at the page and said nope, nothing wrong (it seemed to me in his voice and attitude that he didn't want to take the time to care about my car) Other places do take that much more seriously in trying to either up-sale you or let you know what safety or engine troubles might be down the road. I also found the price okay as I usually get coupons for other places that are just as good. three and half starts for service and professionalism. plus - they have the BG service which I am always impressed by their products as I cannot find the gas additive anywhere in my neck of the woods. I would love to go back and buy that service or just buy the can and do it myself. negative - They weren't as speeding as I was hoping a "quick lane" would be. I was kind of in a rush that day too. price $$ seemed a bit on the high side for me, but I think without my coupons from other fast lane oil change places, it is very close to me and in a pinch (like I was that day) I would go back for another oil change. Not my first pick though to run right over again. bonus - The murals and pictures of Ford racing and other nostalgia really drew me in to the great gear heads and grease monkeys of yesteryear. Very nice. Final thoughts - This is not a negative post, both positive and negatives are there. S things can be improved as we all need improving. Maybe some coupons I don't know coming to my door might be nice! thank you.

Great Service

by from Clearfield, Utah |

2000 Mercury. It was missing and jerky at higher speeds. It was serviced well and so far no problems. If I have any further symptoms I will let you know. Thanks

Great service

by from Layton, Utah |

Quick turn around and great service.quick turn around and great service

Quick Lane

by from Layton, UT |

The customer service was prompt and professional. The work was performed to a high standard.

Awesome customer service

by from American fork, ut |

2015 expedition platinum Awesome customer service. No pressure to buy. Extremely friendly staff. Upfront pricing.

Great facility and quality professionals.

by from Layton, Utah |

Staff professionals were helpful and very accommodating.

Great Job!

by from Layton, Utah |

Anthony was one person helping me with my car. He did a great job helping me with fixing my tires. I had a 70,000 mile warranty on my tires and they were due to be replaced but I had only driven on them for 32,000 miles. Anthony helped me figure out the warranty and spent sometime on the phone with Michelin to figure out that in the end my tires were on recall list and I got all my tires replaced for free. Two of the recalled tires I had purchased at sams club. I went to Sams club first to see about the warranty and they wouldn't help me. I am finished using Sam's club for my cars! I forgot to mention that when I walked in the door to first get help Anthony was very busy. The waiting room had people all needing help. But he still took the time to give me great service. Thanks for the great service.

Ken and Jeanene Wynn

by from Ed Kenlley Ford Layton, Utah |

A great experience dealing with Dave Embrey. Absoultly no pressure, just useful and helpful information.

Oil change