Reineke Ford Lincoln

12000 County Road 99, Findlay, OH 45840

New 888-449-9229
Used 888-717-0034
Service 888-430-9129

GET YOUR KEY FROM REINEKE!

You MUST see Mike Packey for your next car!

by from Forest, OH |

Mike Packey is the definition of a great guy! They got my wife and I in an out within hours! They worked within the guild lines we discussed from the very beginning. I WILL DEFINITELY be going back for my next vehicle, they made us feel welcomed and treated us with respect and didn't give us the classic fast talk! Thanks Mike for all your help.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mike Packey! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to the family!

Fast and Easy Buying Experience

by from Bowling Green, Ohio |

Kasey Spence was very personable and made the buying experience quick and easy.

September 15, 2014

We are glad Kasey was able to help you find a vehicle that fit your needs! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Professional

by from Columbus, OH |

Great facilities. Best I've been to so far and I went to a lot of dealerships in Columbus. Coming back next week to look at the car I was going to buy. Thank you to Mike Wagner. He was very professional and knowledgable.

July 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come up to Findlay! We appreciate you driving all that way. We look forward to working with you in the future and continuing a lasting relationship. Welcome to the family!

So easy!

by from Findlay, OH |

Mike Wagner led me through the process and he made everything so easy for me. This was my first time buying from Reineke and I am planning on sending my friends and family here as well. Best service I've ever had.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Mike Wagner. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you as well as working with your friends and family!

Friendly salesman

by from Findlay, OH |

This past week I had my car serviced at Reineke Ford Lincoln. While it was being serviced I was kept occupied in their clean and comfortable lounge area. Not only was I satisfied with the TV, vending machines, and complimentary snacks, but I also enjoyed speaking with salesman Mike Wagner. He was very friendly and even showed me a new Ford model. My waiting time was kept to a minimum because he checked to make sure things were moving along with my car. My experince there was excellent and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

July 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about our service and sales department. We really appreciate your business and giving us the opportunity to work with you! It is our goal that you will continue to receive high quality customer service from everyone you meet here at Reineke. Thank you again for your business!

excellent car selection

by from Findlay, Ohio |

Two years ago my grandmother purchased a 2012 Ford Fusion with the assistance of salesman Mike Wagner. Not only was he extremely helpful and knowledgable throuhout the entire process, but he also guided my grandma to purchase a car that would fit her needs and lifestyle perfectly. It drives very smooth, gets great gas mileage, and is small enough for her to maneuver in tight areas while still providing her with lots of space for passengers, groceries, and also trunk space. Two years later she still loves this car and also receives great service when she brings it in to have it serviced. Great staff and dealership!

July 6, 2014

Thanks you for taking the time to send in a review of our dealership and Mike Wagner. We hope you continue to be well satisfied with not only Mike's service to you but with everyone you meet here at Reineke Ford Lincoln. Customer satisfaction is something we strive for every day. Again, thank you for your business.

Happy Customer!!

by from Attica,OH |

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer from Andy Biddle @ the Findlay dearlership! I explained to Andy what I was looking for, in a vehicle. He presented me with a few options and within a day, I was in my new Ford! I totally love my Explorer and highly recommend Andy or any of the Reineke family for any of your vehicle needs!

July 6, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Explorer! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are proud to welcome you into the Reineke Dealership Family!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Findlay Ohio |

Was shopping around for my first car a few months ago & decided to stop at Reineke Ford. Kasey Spence helped me find the perfect car for myself, and was very polite through the whole process. Definitely buying more vehicles off you!

July 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and giving us the opportunity to work with you! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Exceptional customer service & excellent program!

by from N. Baltimore, OH |

I am going through a divorce & also now have bad credit. When my only car broke down, I didn't know what to do. I found the Findlay Fresh Start Program through Reineke Ford & I couldn't believe that I had such a great option, even with bad credit. Brian Searles runs this program with integrity and literally did not give up to get me into a nice, reliable vehicle...with warranties! Brian and salesman, Mike Packy, treated me with respect and courtesy above and beyond what I expected. I highly recommend the Findlay Fresh Start Program with Brian Searles to anyone out there who has a job and has bad credit. Mike and Brian made sure that I was completely satisfied with my car and my deal and continually stayed in touch with me. Excellent customer service and program. Thanks guys!!

June 3, 2014

Beth, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Reineke Ford of Findlay. We are glad Brian Searles and Mike Packey were able to help you into a nice car with all the added benefits, for a price that works for you! Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business and welcome to the family!

Above and Beyond

by from Findlay, OH |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had! It didn't take too long to complete the financing and my sales consultant, Kasey Spence, even entertained my son while I filled out the paperwork. He also arranged for a car for me to drive while a repair was fixed before I took home my vehicle. Kasey arranged the same two weeks later while my car was re-detailed and the air ionized, as it was causing some allergy issues. I was impressed that I received such stellar customer service, even after everything was signed on the dotted line!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! I am glad we were able to show you the level of customer service we provide here at Reineke Ford of Findlay. We hope to continue to help you with your automotive needs in the future. Thank you again and welcome to the family!

Making the best out of a bad situation

by from Findlay, Ohio |

I came to Reineke worried about my student loans effecting my ability to get a car. They were able to get me into a brand new car with a very low payment, without a co-signer! I won't shop anywhere else.

June 3, 2014

I am glad we were able to help you get into a vehicle you want for a price that works best for you! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!