Kerlin Motor Co.

9944 S State Road 15, Silver Lake, IN 46982

New 877-220-7247
Used 877-850-9144
Service 888-474-3912

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible.

Great Experience

by from Columbia City, IN |

Easy, no pressure purchase. Very pleased! Would do business with Kerlin anytime!

It's good to deal with customer-oriented business.

by from Warsaw, Indiana |

I've had a Ford vehicle that I purchased elsewhere serviced at Kerlin for years; and they always treated me fairly and honestly. Three months ago, we ordered a new 2015 vehicle; and the entire process was very friendly, not salesperson driven, and therefore very comfortable. No one tried to talk us into anything we didn't need or want. And the dealership worked hard to answer all of our questions (including ordering a paint sample in advance for a new color that came out in 2015, so that we could decide whether it was the color we wanted). It's a dealership with integrity, honesty, and straightforward relationship with its customers?and this seems to be a rarity nowadays.

very helpful salesman

by from Richfield, Mn |

Emailed Kerlin on a truck I saw on cars.com and within an hour or two I got a call back. Got the specifics on the truck and was emailed an application for financing. 20 min later got a call saying truck had a long list of fixes. Thanks for he heads-up so I didnt drive 8 hrs for a headache!

Kerlin Motor Co. responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Dsamudio, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your feedback!