Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

10535 Mahoning Ave, North Jackson, OH 44451

New 888-747-4244
Used 866-518-3846
Service 888-431-5148

Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be.

Mike G from Michigan

by from Highland Michigan |

Robert Clemens walked me through the easy process over the phone as I came in from Michigan. Very informative and prompt with every phone call. I would recommend Spitzer to my mother.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We're so happy that Robert was able to help you find the perfect car and help you over the phone. Thank you for traveling all the way from Michigan to visit our dealership.

For Andy

by from Clinton, Indiana |

Andy treated me great! Bought my first Callaway Corvette and the experience with Andy and Spitzer was great! Couldn't be happier with the transaction!

June 5, 2015

Luke, thank you for the great review. We think you picked the perfect car it really is a beauty. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy Lordstown.

Lindsay & Ian McGrath from Alliance

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Robert Clemens was our salesman. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He actually stayed late for us because of our drive from Alliance. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

May 5, 2015

Lindsay, thanks for that great feedback. We're so happy that you had such a great car shopping experience. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy Lordstown.

Kenzie From Canfield

by from Canfield, OH |

he got me an amazing car!!!!!!! so happy with my first car!!!!!! Service was excellent

May 5, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We're so happy that you were able to find the perfect first car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy Lordstown.

Ask for Andy!!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

My mom bought a car from Spitzer last week which inspired me to look for a new car! I came to Spitzer exactly a week later and found my dream vehicle! Andy (the same salesman who helped my mom) greeted us outside before we even got out of the car (my mom's new one). He was soooo helpful and funny too. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and he easily answered all questions I had. I would recommend anyone in the market for a new car to come to Spitzer and ask for Andy. You will not regret it!!

April 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Andy and the store. We're so happy that both you and your Mom are so happy with your new cars. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy Lordstown.

try another chevy dealer first

by from youngstown, oh |

Sales people were nice, service department, not so much. Lots of young kids with no respect for customers. Very uncomfortable situation, if you buy a car there, have it serviced somewhere else

March 4, 2015

Lynn, We're very sorry to hear that you had such an uncomfortable experience in our service department. Please call us with any concerns and we will be sure to look into it.

Very helpful, good service

by from Lordstown, Ohio |

This was the first car I had purchased from a dealership and Robert made the process very easy. He was very helpful and worked hard with both my boyfriend and I in order to help us find what we wanted.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your great review of both the store and Robert. Welcome to the Spizer Chevy Lordstown family.

Great people to work with

by from Lima OH |

I am very satisfied with the help that I received from Robert and Mitch. They helped me get a vehicle when no else wanted to help me. They are very polite and friendly. They treated me with the up most respect and got me on the road to geting a vehicle. I would recommed them to anyone.

February 11, 2015

Amber, Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy Lordstown as your go to place to purchase your vehicle. We believe that everyone should be treated with the up most respect all of the time and we're glad that you are so happy with your purchase.

Very disappointing!!

by from Belmont, Oh |

Found a vehicle we were interested in on cars.com. Said the vehicle was located at Spitzer Chevrolet. We called Spitzer first thing in the morning with a few questions about vehicle. We were ask if we wanted to come up and look at vehicle. We live approximately 2 1/2 hours from Spitzer so we called the bank to get the preapproval in case we wanted to take the vehicle that day to save another trip. On our way to the dealership we called once again and were told they would have it up front and the snow cleaned off. We were told to ask for David. We arrive at the dealer ship and after a lengthy search of the lot we were told the vehicle was not even there. Very disappointing that we spent 6 hours of our day for nothing!!!!!

February 3, 2015

Rick, We are very sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience at our dealership. If there is anything that we can do to assist you in the future we will be more than happy to. We are currently looking at our processes and hope that this type of situation will never happen in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Pleased with Spitzer

by from Newton Falls, Ohio |

Robert was very helpful with the car buying experience. Thank you Spitzer for the wonderful experience. I will recommend Spitzer to my friends.

February 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We're pleased to hear that you had such a great experience purchasing your vehicle.

Great Service!

by from New Wateford, Ohio |

Robert was outstanding! When the original car I wanted didn't work out he kept looking for a car for me and found me the perfect fit! He took the time to look for exactly what I wanted and was able to provide with more than I was looking for! Definately a great guy to deal with!

December 12, 2014

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that Robert was able to get you into a car that was a perfect fit for you. Thank you for being a part of the Spitzer family!