Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

(3.5) 8 Reviews

4850 Mahoning Ave, Austintown, OH 44515

Great dealership

by from Youngstown, Ohio (Liberty Township) |

Great experience from Chrysler headquarters down to Bob and Chuck Eddy's. My experience was so good that I decided to by my next new car from them, I did explore other dealer models. The car that I chose fits my all my needs tremendously.

February 18, 2014

Theresa, First of all, thank you so much for your business. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to servicing you in the future!! Chuck Eddy III

great experience

by from Austintown, OH |

I leased my first brand new car today. Never thought about leasing too much, but when I was told the pros and cons, we realized with what I wanted to pay and all the perks, it was the best route for me. I have to say, the customer service I received was excellent, not just the sales woman, Rita, that I dealt with, but everyone in the facility at the times I was there. They made the experience very easy going for me who was nervous even pulling into the lot. I will do all my car shopping at Bob and Chuck Eddy.

February 18, 2014

Ro, First and foremost, thanks for the business. Second, we really appreciate your kind words. We are proud we were able to be apart of your first buying/leasing experience. I will definitely pass on this to Rita. Thanks again!! Chuck Eddy III

Bad Experience.

by from poland,oh |

Spent a lot of money on a brand new Jeep, and because there was a misunderstanding about a part, I paid an addition $600 on a brand new vehicle. I feel the dealer should have given me some type of credit. They did not. So....that's my experience with this dealer and I would not recommend anyone buying there.

December 5, 2013

Ral, First of all, thank you for purchasing from us. Secondly, I am deeply concerned about your experience however. This does not sound like how we operate around here. I would love to discuss this further with you personally when your schedule allows. Thanks again for your time and bringing this to my attention. Chuck Eddy III (330)792-5221

Bad Experience.

by from Poland, OH |

Bought a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Spent a TON of money. The salesman was not knowledgeable about the product line which cost me........they wouldn't even give out a $400 credit. That equals a BAD dealership to me. Try another.

December 5, 2013

Ral, First of all, thank you for purchasing from us. Secondly, I am deeply concerned about your experience however. This does not sound like how we operate around here. It is not acceptable by any means for my salespeople to not be knowledgeable about the product. I would love to discuss this further with you personally when your schedule allows. Thanks again for your time and bringing this to my attention. Chuck Eddy III (330)792-5221

Scammers and liers

by from Austintown, ohio |

Caught this dealership in a straight up lie and caught them trying to hide more money in the loan. Will never step foot on this property again. I will make sure everyone knows too.

December 5, 2013

Dear Mad Shopper, I apologize for your experience. I would love the chance to talk with you and try to figure out what happened. We work extremely hard on our reputation. We would rather pass on a car deal as friends then make a bad car deal that could hurt the consumer. Feel free to contact me directly, Chuck Eddy III, so we can discuss this further. (330)792-5221. Again, I apologize for your experience.

Great service, friendly

by from Salineville, OH |

Great people to deal with. They are always friendly & treat you like family. I would recommend for anyone needing a new or used vehicle to check them out.

February 18, 2014

PF Fan, Thanks for the kind words!! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you into the future!! Chuck Eddy III

I always go here!!

by from Board man, oh |

I have bought cars here for years. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

March 25, 2013

Harley man, we really appreciate your review of our dealership!! Thanks for the loyal support!! If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to contact me directly, chuckeddy3@bobandchuckeddy.com. Thanks!! Chuck Eddy III

Purchase Experience

by from Youngstown, OH |

Excellant experience from beginning to end. Sales person knowlegable and accomodating. Finance department very professioanl and efficient.

March 25, 2013

Ginny, Thanks for the review of our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and don't hesitate to contact me directly at chuckeddy3@bobandchuckeddy.com. Thanks again, Chuck Eddy III