Greenwood Chevrolet

New 877-801-9193
Used 888-413-7706
Service 888-405-5057

Trust Driven

Excellent experience with Greenwood Chevrolet!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

A couple of weeks ago I was casually looking at cars on the internet because our second car had started to "nickle and dime" us to death and was in the shop more than on the road. Late on a Sunday evening I saw a car that I was interested in on cars.com. The website allowed me to look up all of the cars with this make and model w/in a 100 mile radius of my home. I learned that the car with the best price and lowest mileage was available for purchase at Greenwood Chevrolet in Youngstown, OH. I had never previously heard of this dealership and have never considered traveling out of my hometown to look for a car because I live in a larger city, and thought I could find anything I wanted right here. Upon further review; however, this car was listed at a price that was $2000 lower than the same make and model in my area, and also had many fewer miles. Although I had never used the internet to purchase a car before, the cars.com website allowed me to easily leave an email for the dealership, and the next day a salesman from Greenwood Chevrolet emailed and called me about the car I had seen on the internet. He confirmed the price and mileage that was reported on the internet, so we made arrangements for me to look at the car on Thursday evening. On Thursday; however, we had an ice storm during the day so I had to cancel my trip because it was not feasable to drive over 90 minutes one way on icy roads. The salesman called due to the weather concerns and we rescheduled for Saturday. I was concerned that the car may sell before then so in the meantime the salesman kept me updated everyday about the status of the car, until I was able to get to Youngstown on Saturday morning. When we arrived at the dealership, the salesman met us at the door, had the car detailed, heated up and waiting outside the door for us to test-drive. He also made suggestions about other similar cars he had on the lot that may be of interest to us. While we test drove the cars, they assessed the vehicle we were trading in and were ready to discuss their findings when we returned to the dealership. They offerred us a fair amount which was comparable to the KBB amount for the make, model and year of our car. When discussing the final price of the car we wanted to buy, they were practical and there was absolutely no "pressure". Everything was well explained and straight forward in reference to the price, tax, trade in value, etc. We counter offerred w/a lower amount that we felt would be a "good deal" in our opinion. They accepted our offer and we purchased the car! We are thrilled about how easy this was, and would recommend this dealer without hesitation to our family and friends! We are also totally in love with our new vehicle!!

Provide Better Customer Service!

by from Warren, OH |

I called Greenwood Austintown to do a app over the phone. I thought this would be great and easy because in a few hours someone called me back with a response. However, after I was told about a Ford Focus on the lot that I did not want, I have yet to hear back from them. Its been WEEKS!!!!! If I'm going to pay my hard earned money on a car, you best to believe its something that I want. If you don't or can't help me, at least have the common courtesy, that's also know as great customer service, to return my phone calls! Thanks for nothing!

Cadillac CTS buying experience.

by from La Quinta, CA |

I am from CA purchasing a vehicle from Ohio on line. Every individual I had contact with was polite and extremely helpful. The entire buying experience was easy.

Not a great experience!

by from Summerville, Pa |

The representative that I spoke to rushed the conversation. He was actually kind of rude. To top it off, the car I was looking into purchasing on his site wasn't even available for me to buy. The site had a price beside the car, but when I inquired about it, the guy told me that they were going to sell it at a junk auction. I asked then why did you have it on your site with a price listed beside it? He then told me because that's protocal. Not great and will not be ever using this site to find cars again.

MMMMM......

by from Youngstown, OH |

The car was not ready when I was scheduled to view the car prior to purchase...... not cleaned well, salesperson new little about car, cd broken that no one knew, couldn't operate top no one knew how..... sales mgr. was the one that saved the sale after adjusting price but not without haggling

Love Greenwood Chevy

by from Canfield, Ohio |

What can I say!!! Love the whole sales and service team at Greenwood Chevy!!! Overall an A+

Best Chevy Dealer In The State!!!

by from Austintown, Ohio |

Went to Greenwood Chevy in Austintown for my new 2013 Malibu. Bill Pallo was great!! He took the time to understand what I needed in a new vehicle. The process was very smooth and the whole Greenwood Team was great!! I will be telling all of my friends and family about my great experience. Thanks and happy selling!!

Grade A service!

by from Austintown, OH |

My experience at greenwood was one too remember. The sales staff and managers made my buying experience easy and I felt that I got the best deal that they could give me on my new car. Definitely will recommend my friends and family to the dealership and I suggest that other people go to greenwood for all of their new and used vehicle needs.

Great sales staff

by from Youngstown, ohio |

Greenwood's sales staff was very helpful and friendly. I love my new Equinox!!!

New car sale

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Great sales and service. Will recommend Greenwood Chevy to all of my friends and family.

friendly sales staff

by from allison park,paspbrat |

I like there sales staff.Follow up after sale was good.Enjoyed the experance