Mahwah Ford and Kia

55 Franklin Tpke, Mahwah, NJ 07430

New 888-362-4721
Used 888-334-3815
Service 888-757-2716

Celebrating 50 Years Family Owned!!

Very happy with whole operation

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

I bought a 2014 Mustang from this deralership. Their price was competitive and they gave me a whole lot more on my trade in than others were offering. The only bad part was that the salesman relly didn't know the car and did only a fair job of "tr5aining" me. With the excedption of them applying the cost of etching on the glass without my knowledge, there were no surprises. Fiancial manager was very pleasant and did not push me to any extra purchases.While I haven't used their service epartment yet, I called them with a question and they were very helpful vand thorough. I would highly recommend this dealershi if you are in the market for a ford or kia.

May 22, 2014

Thank you very much for your note. Sorry to hear about the lack of training you received. If you'd like, please give me, Chris Donnelly, a call at 201 529 3200 ext 207 or email me at cdonnelly@mahwahfordkia.com and I will be happy to get an appointment for you to review your vehicle and all of the options it offers. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Not so happy Anymore.

by from New Jersey |

I purchased my first vehicle from Mahwah Ford Kia. The process was quick and easy , drove off with my ideal car within a few days! Unfortunately, a year later I was looking to get a four door sedan instead of the coupe I purchased. My sales rep was unable to get me into a sedan without a significant amount down. I finally gave up on this dealership after repeatedly trying over and over again. I just recently went to a new dealership... and was able to trade in my car for a brand new vehicle (2 years newer) .... nothing down.... and they were able to get me 8% less APR then what Mahwah Ford Kia offered me. I also got a decision within an hour from this new place.... when I had to wait a day for Ford Kia. Can't say I had a horrible experience, everyone was friendly. But I definitely didn't get a great deal by any means. Feeling a bit ripped off if anything.

Great Customer Service, Love My New Ford!!

by from New Jersey |

We looked high and low for a used Ford Expedition EL. We found it at Mahwah Ford. They provided great customer service and a great deal on my used Expediton EL. We are very happy with our car buying experence at Mahwah Ford. Thank you

May 15, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words Patrick. We are glad we could be of assistance to you and please let us know if you do need anything further. Thank you.

You can find THE car for you!

by from Scranton/Wilkes-barre, PA |

I found the car I had looked long and hard for. It was just as described. The sales staff was competent and helpful. Until, that is, I said "Yes, I will take it." At that point I felt a little neglected. My priority seemed to go from 1 to 10. That is the only reason, I didn't give 5's across the board. I also called the following Monday with a question. (I purchased the car on a Saturday) I didn't receive a call back for that call or the next one. I gave up. It wasn't a big issue, but I would have felt better if they answered or returned my call as fast as they did when I was interested in buying. I also was interested in a trade it, but the price they offered me was a joke. I understand they didn't want the car so they low-balled me, but at least be honest about it. I am an intelligent being, I can take it. That said, the car is good, and I feel that we landed on a fair price. I am being a bit critical, but they were pretty good in general. I would try them again if they once again had the car I was looking for. Thanks Mawa.

February 27, 2013

Thank you very much but we do apologies that you felt neglected. If you do need anymore assistance please call me, Chris Donnelly directly at 201 529 3200 ext 207 and I'll do whatever I can to help you out.

KIA or FORD

by from Ramsey, NJ |

Have purchased a KIA and corporate leased a FORD, and the service is the same. Financial Manager supports Sales and the teamwork makes it happen on the customer's schedule, even after Super Storm Sandy!

November 15, 2012

Thanks for the review! Our teams always works together so that our customers receive the best customer service. We send our best wishes to you and your family during the aftermath of hurricane Sandy! We hope you remember us for any service needs you have in the future. Regards, Erdoan Dalipovski - Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Had a problem with the turbo on my Optima. Service representative was attentive and very helpful Problem was cleared up quickly and the first time. Very satisfied with the level of service from Mahwah Kia.

December 8, 2012

Thank you for the review! I am thrilled to hear that our service team was able to help fix the problem in a swift yet efficient manner. We hope to see you again for any service needs you encounter in the future. Regards, Erdoan Dalipovski - Sales Manager

Good location and selection but thats all you get

by from Suffern, Ny |

I have bought 2 cars from this dealer. The first one was practically a lemon and the dealer decided my warranty didnt cover it any repairs. I ended up trading in the car for another one, the buying experience was absolutely terrible, they were very rude to me. Im happy with the second car but I will NEVER buy another car from Mahwah Ford again.