Mcmahon Ford

1 Main St, Norwalk, CT 06851

New 888-716-6092
Used 888-718-9239
Service 888-461-3883

No gimmicks, no games; Just honest business at McMahon Ford.

Courteous, efficient and friendly service

by from Weston, CT |

I have had my 2003 high mileage Explorer serviced by McMahon Ford several times in recent years. In all cases, Billy Campana and the other service people have been friendly and efficient. The job has always gotten done when promised, the cost has been equal to or lower than the estimate, and I have been treated like I was a valued customer. I am greeted on a first name basis. The cashier has been very efficient and courteous. The staff have pointed out potential safety issues proactively and have never failed to explain exactly what the issues and alternative fixes are, and if needed show me the problematic parts. They have gone out on test drives with me so that I could describe noises or vibrations, etc. On shorter service appointments, I have stayed in their waiting room where there are comfortable chairs, TV and free coffee. Frank and the other driver who have dropped me off home while my service was done, have been courteous and quick. I recently purchased 4 Michelin tires from McMahon and their price was very competitive with a nearby big box store. I am a very satisfied customer and I will certainly shop there first when I need to replace my 11 year old vehicle. By the way, the Explorer has been a great car for me and I probably will replace it with another Explorer.

Mcmahon Ford responded to this review

April 17, 2014

Thanks for the positive review! We take pride in our customer service, so I'm happy to hear your positive remarks. Hopefully our service department keeps your Explorer on the road for years to come, but if you do decide to replace it you can rest assured we are here to help! -Kevin M

Excellent Customer Service.

by from Norwalk, CT |

The salesperson, Lisa was very friendly and patient. I wasn't sure what type of vehicle I wanted, or needed. I didn't know how much I wanted to spend, or whether I wanted to buy, or lease. Instead of pushing the most expensive vehicle that I could afford she recommended choices that would best suit my needs. I was able to test drive as many cars as I wanted until I was comfortable with my choice. I highly recommend this dealership. ASK FOR LISA!

stolen item

by from norwalk ct |

went for recall twice one time item stolen from truck