Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1497 N State Route 50, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 866-735-8024 New866-735-8024
Used 866-801-2502 Used866-801-2502
Service 866-310-1972 Service 866-310-1972

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect Match, in Bourbonnais Illinois!

Awsome service, Honest people

by from bourbonnais, IL |

I was most pleased with the service i recived, I have recomended my whole family to Ray Marko, all together my family has purchased 8 vehicles, if you want good quaility service and a honest person to deal with then i recomened you go see Ray Marko at Taylor Chrysler Dodge in bourbonnais, trust me you wont be disappointed.

Buy A Car From Taylor!!

by from Wimington |

Taylor is an exceptional dealership. I made my first car purchase here and the process could not have gone any easier. My salesman, Ray Marko, was awesome to work with. Everyone else that I had contact with at Taylor had great personalities and the atmosphere of the dealership was extremely welcoming and relaxed as well. Taylor has not been been awarded all of it's accolades for nothing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle at the best price possible.

Bought two new vehices from Tayloy

by from Kempton, Il |

Bought two vehicles from Taylor in two weeks and got the best service anyone could ask for.

Best experience ever!

by from Saint Anne, IL |

I cannot remember the last time I smiled as much as did, especially buying a new vehicle. The people who helped me do not know that I suffer severe anxiety, so for me to experience that is truly incredible to even myself. I am grateful to them for making this smoothe and stress free. The best part is that I am not second guessing my decision and I am still smiling today.

The best

by from Chicago IL |

Words can't describe how extremely incredible this dealership was. Sergio along with all the other employees did anything and everything for me. By far the greatest car buying experience yet, I'll never go anywhere else. Extremely friendly, reasonable, helpful- etc. I highly highly recommend Taylor jeep Chrysler & dodge to everybody!!!!!

A first-class dealership with customers

by from Bourbonnais Illinois |

Friendly group of men who takes servicing your car very seriously and do a good job

Ian Nemeth @ Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!!!

by from Kankakee, IL |

Ian is awesome help us find the best vehicle for my husband. and he even makes sure when i come back in that we get what we need done. Love Taylor, never have had a bad experience with this dealer ship we are on our 3rd truck from them they certainly ROCK!!!!

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

by from Kankakee, IL |

I hate buying new cars because of the sales people and the finance guy, but my experience at Taylor Dodge with John Crawford and Jamie Sykes was awesome, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Awesome!

by from Peotone |

Today I purchased my first car ever & I couldnt have done it without Sergio! He found me an awesome car that was an even better price & really took his time to work with me. Not to mention he was super personable! I will definitely be back & will be reccommending him to everyone!

Great Dealership

by from Bradley Illinois |

One of the few dealerships that I would recommend much less HIGHLY recommend. I came in several times doing my research amongst all of the dealers/truck manufacturers and Aaron spent as much time as needed (hours usually) every time I came in and helped answer all of my questions. When it came time to purchase my new 2016 Ram 1500 Rebel Craig and Aaron found the exact vehicle that I wanted and worked with me to get a great deal on the truck. The paperwork was easy to do and they worked great with me when I was trading in my 2012 Rubicon. They have worked great getting the additional accessory added to my truck and look forward to future business and the free car washes that come with the new truck.