Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1497 N State Route 50, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 866-735-8024
Used 866-801-2502
Service 866-310-1972

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect Match, in Bourbonnais Illinois!

Awsome service, Honest people

by from bourbonnais, IL |

I was most pleased with the service i recived, I have recomended my whole family to Ray Marko, all together my family has purchased 8 vehicles, if you want good quaility service and a honest person to deal with then i recomened you go see Ray Marko at Taylor Chrysler Dodge in bourbonnais, trust me you wont be disappointed.

Service beware!!

by from Bourbonnais |

Was having my oil changed and tires rotated on jeep. As I was driving it today I was hearing a rattle from behind...upon inspection after taking cap off rim one lug nut was off and other on rim was hanging on. The had in total stripped 3 studs by improper torquing of lugs by a stupid mechanic. All in all 4 other lugs were loose! It is not going to be a fun visit to this stealer ship tomorrow!!! N

great car great service

by from kankakee, Il |

Great place to go while looking for a car. Excellent staff n facility. They work with you to get a car and will pick out high quality verticals around your money range

DO NOT Recommend

by from new york |

Bought a 2010 camaro online through their ebay auction. I was told that the car was flawless. The car came with a dent in the door and a few dings. The engine runs a little rough and the car didnt seem to be checked out. I called them about the situation and they said that there was nothing they can do. So I guess they lied to me I wouldnt recommend buying through them online

Wonderful experience.

by from Ashkum, Illinois |

I rate going to a car dealership right up there with going to dentist to have my teeth pulled. That all changed on Saturday February 23, 2013. We are not from the area and had been going to the same dealership in Idaho for 25 years. Although I did not like going to look at cars I would do this simply because I needed a way to get to work. Our son and daughter in law have been dealing with Taylor Chrysler Dodge for quite awhile. They have dealt with Chad Milliron through the purchase of several vehicles and recommended him. We had done quite a bit of research on the type of van that we wanted. My husband called and talked to Chad. When we arrived Chad had a van out front for us to drive. We decided that we wanted to upgrade and settled on a new Dodge Grand Caravan. We went inside and completed the paperwork, he looked at our Chevrolet TrailBlazer, talked to his boss and they presented a fair offer to us and we accepted. We went into the finance manager's office, met Scott and completed the rest of the paperwork. From the moment we were greeted by Chad to driving away with our new van, we had nothing but a pleasant experience. All this and no pain medication was needed. This young man was professional, low key when he needed to be and funny when called for. We never felt pressured to close this deal "today" or accept any offers. I have changed my opinion of car dealerships and it is beacuse of Chad, Scott and the rest of the "hidden staff". The knot I had in my stomach when I arrived dissapated and I actually had a smile. To Mr. Taylor: your staff is EXCELLENT. We would gladly recommend your dealership and Chad. This is the easiest rating I have completed and I do not rate a "high mark" unless it is earned and this was.

great customer service!

by from bourbonnais il |

I experienced great customer service here. The guys who helped me, Aaron and Jake were very friendly and worked with me in making sure I got what I was looking for. I definitely would recommend this place to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Professional, Honest, Loyal, Self-less Service. :D

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

Ray Marko, a salesman for over 15 years, is knowledgeable, courteous, customer oriented and above all cares about the customers needs/requirements above all else. I spent less than 5 minutes unattended looking among their well stocked assortment of used and new vehicles. Within 2 hours I was signing the paperwork for the vehicle that met, and exceeded my needs in all areas. A 2003 Dodge Durango, that was excellent in used condition. This purchase experience from a car dealership is by far the best experience I've had shopping for a vehicle. 3 years prior I purchased a Nissan Altima 2008 from a rival dealer across town, Napleton Auto Sales, Mercedes Dealer, and Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram puts Napleton to shame in all categories; Inventory, Diversity, Quality, Customer Service, even the dealers comfortable vibe you get walking through the door. They even have a kiosk for vending, drinks, and coffee for the longer stays while you purchase a vehicle or just go in for maintenance. I'd give 6 stars in all categories if it was possible. Keep up your hard work Ray, and Katlyn Demack as well, her great attitude and customer focus made things easier as we were completing some of the prep paperwork. To all of you at Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, thank you all and hope I get an opportunity to come back and buy new within a few years, maybe sooner!!! -Corey B.

vehicle purchased from taylors

by from bonfield ill |

The Salespeople at taylors were awesome and ben over backwards to help me especially Ray Marko he did an awesome job and bent over backwards to get me a vehicle i would recommend Ray to anyone looking for a vehicle

Great Service!

by from Pontiac, IL |

We went in to Taylor Dodge and was immediately greeted and assisted to. It is a very friendly enviroment and they will do anything to make you happy. We went in with a budget on a used car and we were painlessly able to come to a fair price. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anybody looking for a pleasant experience buying a car.

Best service hands down!!!!

by from Flossmoor, Il |

Ray is a WONDERFUL salesman... So full of energy and really enjoys what he does. He made us feel as we were doing business with a friend; he talked about his wife and daughter as well as asked about our loved ones. He really went Above and Beyond during the sales process. Ray was very proactive, ensuring we were well served and receiving a really great deal. It is my belief that customer service is all in the attitude; Ray definitely displayed a positive, motivated attitude... Scott also made the finalizing of the sale a pleasure.. A marvelous Duo... This dealership is highly recommended on this end..

Great staff!

by from Manteno, IL |

We have bought four vehicles with them over the years and have had a great experience each time! They have a great staff, very knowledgeable and courteous. We will continue to buy cars with them! We used Randy Ayers this time and would definitely ask for him again.