Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

300 Westport Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851

New 888-244-7380
Used 888-745-9919
Service 866-901-9786

Lifetime Oil Changes and DriveSure guarantee with every new and certified vehicle!

Good experience and honest salesmen

by from New Jersey |

I recently purchased a Mazda3 from this dealership and the experience was a good one. The prices quoted on cars.com were honest and the car was available -- no bait and switch schemes here like you see with other cars.com dealers. Steve Papadakos, our salesman, was an honest gentleman, down to earth and pleasant to deal with -- unlike your typical pushy and dirty salesmen that you may have grown used to at most other dealerships. He showed us our car and went along with me for a quick test drive to confirm no issues with the car. I would definitely recommend dealing with Steve if you are purchasing a car from here. We were pleasantly greeted by Amanda upon walking in and offered green tea and granola bars -- very nice! We did not have to wait and the car was waiting for us outside shiny inside and out. It was the first warm day so the dealership was busy with many folks checking out cars. We drove about two hours to pick up the car and the dealership had all our paperwork ready to sign so that we did not have to spend the rest of our day at the dealership. Overall a good experience and I recommend Steve and Garavel Jeep/Chrysler.

Poor Dealership

by from Orange, Ct |

I bought a used car from this dealership. They were supposed to fix some problems before I picked up the car. When I went to pick up the car half of what I asked & negotiated for wasn't done. After I got it home there are so many problems I don't know where to begin. Be aware make sure you have any used car checked out. I would avoid this dealership at all costs.

Thanks for great experience Rony G

by from norwalk ct |

I recently visited and purchased a brand new car from this jeep dealear. I came here not knowing what i wanted or if I was able to even get approved for a car. From the moment I got there intill the moment I left Rony Gonzalez helped me to the fulliest in finding me a great car at a great price. He got me a great deal with great monthly payments. He found the perfect car for me and my family. We drove away in our new car the aame day. He Was extremely paitent and gave us outstanding customer service. We wanted to say thank you Rony Gonzalez for giving us the wonderful experience shoping here and when we buy our next car you could count on us coming to you. Thanks again and will definitely recommend you. Thanks Rony

Kyle O' Melia

by from Wilton ct |

Kyle was great. Very friendly and easy to deal with.

Great Experience

by from Wilton, CT |

Great Job Steve P. You made my car shopping experience simple! Thank you! JB

No system of checks and balances.

by from Wilton, CT |

I recently put a deposit on a Jeep after spending much time with the sales staff at Garavel. Initially, they were courteous and pleasant and very helpful. They were able to find a jeep at another dealership which they went to retrieve. We faxed them the ID cards on a Friday, but since it was a holiday weekend and both our salesperson and Wrangler Rob would be on vacation that weekend, it was arranged that we would pick up the car the following Tuesday. I received a call late in the day Tuesday with the "unfortunate" news that they had mistakenly sold the car over the weekend. After several phone conversations with excuses like: "they put my name in the wrong car", the "sales staff wasn't there to look after the purchase", " the driver who went to get the car parked it in the wrong area" and finally, the "sales staff wasn't there to protect it", we gave up. My questions are - where is their system of checks and balances? what kind of a cutthroat dealership are they running when a salesman has to watch over a vehicle so it is not sold out from under him? and why cannot the management staff take responsibility for gross errors without blaming it on the vacationing salesman or driver ? Are they really a number one dealership? No way ! Garavel has one very disasisfied customer who will never return.

Ram1500

by from Monroe,Ct. |

I was contacted by this dealer from a online request I did for a new Ram 1500 4x4 pickup.I talked with a female salesperson.She said she would check her inventory to make sure what I was looking for was on the lot. I wanted a Black reguler cab ,short bed Ram1500 4x4 pickup.She went to check the lot but never got back too me at all.

GREAT SERVICE!!!!

by from Westchester, NY |

Mat the preowned Manager was Great.. Car was what I was promised,and so was the price!!!! Great team all around

Car shopping

by from Stamford ct |

It was a great experience. Sales reps were very friendly. I took the car the same day. Didn't have any issue. 100% recommend this dealership.

Clean, professional, quality

by from Greenwich, CT |

I pulled into the lot just to look and immediately had a sale rep opening doors for me. It took me a few visits For me to actually purchase anything but overall it was a great experience. The reps were very professional and all the cars, used and n, were spotless. Definitely a great place to check out. My ONLY negative comment is that the sales reps are like hawks. I was unable to just look on our own without having a rep appear right there and want to help. Other than that, it is one of the best dealships I have worked with.