Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT Mopar

67567 South Main Street, Richmond, MI 48062

New 888-203-4119
Used 866-462-2918
Service 866-365-0493

"Service Is What We Built This Dealership's Reputation On..."

Not pushy, honesty and integrity

by from Yale, MI |

I went to Dick Huvaere's this past month.and my husband and I were both looking for new vehicles. I can honestly say I hate stepping foot into dealerships and I feel.pressured every time I walk into one. This time I had never been so at ease and pleased.with a.dealership and a salesperson. Brittney Stoliker went above and beyond to answer each and every question we asked and I felt so comfortable. There is something about salesperson who explains things to you and doesn't make you feel inferior because you don't know the basics about car.sales or the vehicles your interested in. She even went on the test drives with us I have never been more pleased. My husband and I will be sending all of our family and.friend's to your dealership to see Brittney. Thank you Dick Huvaere's for employing such great sales people. It's people like her that make people come back. We will be back when our leases are up or maybe sooner!!! Thanks again!

Very Good Experience

by from Washington, MI |

Brian Noteboom has been my salesman for several years now. I have a very good experience in leasing vehicles from him every time. I use to get competitive bids from other dealers which were never even close to what I always got from Brian. Now I do not even look around and trust that I am getting the best deal. It is also nice that everything is done over the phone and the car is delivered to my house.

Robert Heppler

by from clinton twp |

Robert Heppler was a excellent salesman, very knowledgeable and,friendly. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Buy your Jeep here!

by from Macomb, Michigan |

John Bush was my sales person and I could not have been happier. John was patient even though my wife and I changed our minds a few times. It never seemed to bother him that we were fussy -he just helped us find what we wanted and got us excellent pricing. He also communicated with me throughout the entire process and answered my endless barrage of questions with pleasure. This was a truly positive experience and I'm super glad I went to Richmond instead of the dealer I can literally walk to. John always had a pair of reading glasses ready for me too! This experience was so good, I decided to trade-in one of my other cars too!

Great Salesperson

by from Detroit,MI |

I highly recommend meeting with Brian Schneider. He's a great no-nonsense salesperson that won't waste your time but will take good care of you. Nearly everyone in my family and many friends have purchased from Brian, and all of us are extremely satisfied. This is a great dealership with outstanding staff.

Returning Customer 3rd Vehicle!!

by from Warren MI |

This is an awesome dealership, we are a satisfied returning customer. Our sales person Mark Herren is the best! He went above and beyond on our latest car we just leased a 2015 Dodge Journey he found exactly what we wanted. Everyone in the dealership we spoke with was great, very professional and friendly.

Finally, someone who wanted to sell me a car

by from Farmington, MI |

I had been shopping for a particular Chrysler 300c, and contacted several dealers including one 2 minutes from home. Rob Heppler was the only one of the bunch that was interested in getting a deal done. Easy to deal with and no games. It was worth the 60 minute drive to work with Rob and the crew at Dick Huvaere's Richmond CDJ. I'll be back

Good experience

by from New Haven,Mi |

Ryan is straight with his customers. If it's in you price range he'll make the numbers work. If it's not he won't waste your time or his just to make a sale. Can't wait for the next purchase I make.

Early lease turn in.

by from Ray, MI |

I have just leased my second vehicle from Dick Huvaere's. Both times I dealt with Mark Herren. I would recommend him to anyone. He is vey professional, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. He treated me like an old friend he was happy to see.I switched to Dick Huvaere's after dealing with another dealership for over 30 years. I felt I was being taken for granted. I hope Dick Huvaere's will continue to treat me with the respect I have gotten so far.

so friendly

by from Michigan |

We just bought our car from there and our Melody Callahan was wonderful. She was informative friendly and easy to talk to. If you are looking to purchase ask for her she is a gem

mr. rick barnes

by from chesterfield, mi. |

recent required alternator replacement per recall letter. excellent service dept, special thanks to Kyle Palermino, professional, and friendly