Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT Mopar

67567 South Main Street, Richmond, MI 48062

New 888-203-4119
Used 866-462-2918
Service 866-365-0493

"Service Is What We Built This Dealership's Reputation On..."

Not pushy, honesty and integrity

by from Yale, MI |

I went to Dick Huvaere's this past month.and my husband and I were both looking for new vehicles. I can honestly say I hate stepping foot into dealerships and I feel.pressured every time I walk into one. This time I had never been so at ease and pleased.with a.dealership and a salesperson. Brittney Stoliker went above and beyond to answer each and every question we asked and I felt so comfortable. There is something about salesperson who explains things to you and doesn't make you feel inferior because you don't know the basics about car.sales or the vehicles your interested in. She even went on the test drives with us I have never been more pleased. My husband and I will be sending all of our family and.friend's to your dealership to see Brittney. Thank you Dick Huvaere's for employing such great sales people. It's people like her that make people come back. We will be back when our leases are up or maybe sooner!!! Thanks again!

Great service

by from Macomb, Michigan |

I live close to Parkway Chrysler but I go out of my way to Dick Huevare in Richmond because of the service. I have been dealing with them for the last 13 years and I will continue to go there. Keep up the great work.

Our Durange Purchase From Brian Notebloom

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

There is a reason we keep driving over an hour to this dealership and I'm sure you can guess what it is. The staff is always friendly and helpful and Brian Notebloom and Ted are second to none when it comes to knowledge and getting the job done. We'll be back! Ron Morgan

Excellent leasing experience w/ Deb Payton

by from Richmond Michigan |

Deb made our transaction quick and easy, she was extremely helpful and took her time with us making sure we knew how all the electronics & gadgets worked on our car. We wanted a rear spoiler on our new 300 S they had it installed in our driveway 2 days later and the guy did a fantastic job. Thanks again for a wonderful experience at Dick Huvares. We look forward to doing our future business with Deb and your dealership. Robin & Dave were also a big help in answering any questions we had!!

Service department

by from Marysville Michigan |

I took my 2010 Dodge Journey in for service and had excellent service. Kyle Palermino was the tech, he called and explained what needed to be serviced , in terms that I could understand, and knowing I needed the car back that evening worked hard to make it happen calling me 20 minutes before the end of his day. He researched my extended warrant, and got some of it covered. I felt he went above and beyond to make this a great service call, thank you Kyle!

Great and friendly service

by from STERLING HEIGHTS, MI |

Brian and Ted were very professional and friendly during our purchase process, made our experience enjoyable

Update Radio

by from Casco, MI |

Returned to have Updates to 2015 Scat Pack fast service and no problems very pleased.

Service department

by from Eastpointe, MI |

I took my wife's Town and Country in for recall and scheduled maintenance work. I waited for it and it was returned to me within the time frame they quoted and it was clean. I was very satisfied.

Great facility

by from Chesterfield, Mi. |

Our Salesman was Brian Noteboom. He is excellent ; very professional and friendly. We actually enjoyed our leasing experience!! Thanks again, Brian!! Sandra and Steve Petropoulos

Satisfied customer!! :)

by from Centerline MI |

My husband and I were referred to this dealer ship by a friend. I had a bad experience with a privious dealer and was unsure if I even wanted to purchase a new car. Taking the advise of my friend I went to Dick Huvaeres In Richmond just to see what they had. I then spoke to Mark Herren and I had a WONDERFUL experience!! He answered all my questions and then some. He told me things I never even though of asking. I did get a car and was 100% satisfied!!! I will be recommending them to everyone I know. I will always go back to Mark Herren to purchase my vehicles. a couple of days after the purchase I had a question and he still was there to help!! Thank you for the EXCELENT SERVICE!!

New Vehicle Lease

by from Harrison Township |

My salesman is Brian Noteboom. He provided me with exceptional service. He helped me locate the best vehicle for my needs and one that fit my budget. I have dealt with Brian Noteboom for many years and he is the only salesman that I will deal with. I find Brian to be very trust worthy and friendly, and someone that you would consider a friend as well as a salesman. I will continue to be a loyal customer forever.