Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT Mopar

67567 South Main Street, Richmond, MI 48062

New 888-203-4119
Used 866-462-2918
Service 866-365-0493

"Service Is What We Built This Dealership's Reputation On..."

Not pushy, honesty and integrity

by from Yale, MI |

I went to Dick Huvaere's this past month.and my husband and I were both looking for new vehicles. I can honestly say I hate stepping foot into dealerships and I feel.pressured every time I walk into one. This time I had never been so at ease and pleased.with a.dealership and a salesperson. Brittney Stoliker went above and beyond to answer each and every question we asked and I felt so comfortable. There is something about salesperson who explains things to you and doesn't make you feel inferior because you don't know the basics about car.sales or the vehicles your interested in. She even went on the test drives with us I have never been more pleased. My husband and I will be sending all of our family and.friend's to your dealership to see Brittney. Thank you Dick Huvaere's for employing such great sales people. It's people like her that make people come back. We will be back when our leases are up or maybe sooner!!! Thanks again!

Real Tight Dealership

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I just recently scooped up a new Cherokee, really good communication and service from Rober Heppler. Great prices and promotions too!! Will definitely continue to go there for all my vehicle needs. Highly recommend.

Great customer service...

by from Richmond, MI |

Although I was fifth in line at 7:30 a.m. for an oil change, Michael was efficient in scheduling. Within 20 minutes, I was in the waiting room. 45 minutes later, Michael clearly explained the informational sheet regarding the multiple inspections. As a widow whose husband always took "care" of our cars, I feel confident with the customer service and car care.

Great service!

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

Brian Schneider provided great service. We have leased cars from him in the past and will continue to do so.

Excellent as usual

by from Waterford,Mi. |

Robert Heppler was very helpful in all aspects of my visit. Made sure that the vehicle I wanted matched perfect. Never waivered from the professional and personal experience I have come to expect at Richmond. I did extensive searching at other dealerships for pricing and availability and as usual I returned to Richmond. Best prices, best selection and most of all the best sales staff on the planet! Thank you Robert for all your help and passion to be the best!

A very pleasant experience

by from Fraser Mi |

After having a Very bad experience at another dealership we were recommended to Brian Schneider in new car sales and he gave us a great leasing and buying experience. He found the exact car my gf wanted to lease without any hesitation and run around. We told him we would be there at a certain time, the car was ready to go all we had to do was sign the paperwork and off we went. In our conversation with Brian I mentioned the idea of a used car for myself and he manged to get a nice car for myself and financed all in one day, I returned the next day to sign and drive myself. Without the ease of his personality and most of all his HONESTY we wouldnt have done the deals. So I must say he is an asset to the sales force and to the dealership as a whole. Harry

BEWARE OF OIL CHANGE SERVICE!!!

by from Richmond, MI |

I recently went to this place for an oil change. I paid for the services and was told my car was good to go. I drove about a mile and stopped for gas where I discovered oil pouring out of my vehicle. I immediately went back to Huvaere?s where they were waiting for me. The stated they would clean my vehicle up and fix the problem, which was supposedly a bad filter or employee error. I then drove home, parked my Jeep in my driveway where oil was still dripping everywhere. I called them back and made an appointment to go back AGAIN and get the vehicle cleaned properly on a hoist. After my husband saw the solid trail of oil all over the parking lot from my vehicle, we got concerned we could have engine damage due to this incident and spoke with the General Manager reference this issue. We, eventually, came to a resolution for all parties concerned, however, this simply should NOT happen!!!! So beware?if you go to this place to get your oil changed, start your car and look underneath the engine before leaving the parking lot because they obviously do not make sure the maintenance was done properly.

Great buying expierence!!!!

by from Sterling Heights, Mi |

I came in wanting a gray 4 door wrangler. They didn't have the car in stock. My salesman Austin Ottino got one shipped to the dealership in 2 days. I got a great deal on both my trade in and my new car. I would definitely go back!!!!!

service

by from Clinton Twp |

overall experience a plus and would definity come back

Our Experience

by from Columbus, mi |

Love Melody...she was very patient and kind. Tried everything in her power to make us happy. thanks Melody!

Great car, great service.

by from Macomb, MI |

I went to Dick Huvaere's Richmond Dealership on Saturday April 19th because of an advertisement that I saw in the paper. When I walked in, my parents and I were immediately greeted by Dave Kerwin. He first sat with us in order to determine what I was looking for and after a few minutes he took us outside to show us a beautiful 2014 Dodge Charger. He told us everything about the vehicle, we went for a test drive and then he helped me determine a lease option that would best work for me and my budget. He was extremely helpful and even stayed after closing time on the day before Easter so that I could take the car home that night. I appreciate all their help, patience and hard work so much and my parents plan on going back to Dave to get a lease for my father. Dave and all the employees at the dealership truly value their customers and provide outstanding customer service. I couldn?t be happier with my experience and my vehicle. Thanks for everything!