Cowboy Dodge Inc

1121 East Lincoln Way, Cheyenne, WY 82001

Unsavory Credit and still treated like the great!

by from Cheyenne, Wyoming |

After researching and visiting used lots that specialize in " poor credit" and were taken for a ride at all of them. The folks at Cowboy Dodge listened to us, took in account our jobs, length of employment, and let us take a car for the weekend to test drive it. I had my dream car, which was practically brand new, for the same cost as used dealers wanted to sell us for cars around 200,000 miles. Defiantly would recommend them to anyone!

Good buying experience!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I was happy with the overall buying experience! I will definitely recommend Cowboy Dodge to my family and friends!

Happy customer

by from Cheyenne, Wyoming |

I have bought two cars from Cowboy Dodge and when I left I didn't feel like I got taken advantage of. My son's car got backed into at school and we took it there to have the repairs done. It was very easy and done on time. I will take any of my cars there for repairs.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Cheyenne Wyoming |

I went to Cowboy Dodge to trade my 2013 4dr Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, on a 2014 Cherokee Limited. I was told based on my trade, the best they could do was $7500 difference. They based the difference on a 2dr Jeep wrangler not my Jeep. I brought this to their attention but they blew it off. The next day I went to Ft Collins Jeep and traded for the same Cherokee at the same price for $5000 difference. You do the math.

Great Impression

by from Cheyenne, WY |

was the last place i stopped at after looking in spring in houston and other local dealerships. it was a long process but we came to terms on a new ram pickup and got into which pickup i wanted to get into to begin with. we knew going in that with my wife and i having to trade in a camaro and were upside down on it it would be a little difficult to do but clif and zac got a deal done that my wife and i could work with

Awesome experience

Very Good

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Interesting and fun!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Very Good

by from Indiana |

Good to talk to and ready to work for a sell. Not pushy

Good Job

by from Cheyenne, WY |

great friendly service and knowledge............................................

Good Job

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I had a wonderful experience. Clif was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. What I loved the most was his honesty and how he fought to get me the best prices.