Napleton Autowerks

515 William Latham Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 888-689-9832
Used 888-721-7009
Service 877-353-1834

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Great Experience, Very Professional!!!

by from Kankakee, Illinois |

My wife and I went in to purchase a new 2014 Mazda 6. The entire process was phenomenal. We were treated with the utmost respect and presented with a very fair deal right from the start. We had shopped plenty of other dealerships that day and Napleton Auto Werks treated us the best by far! We will recommend them to everyone we know.

great customer service

by from Frankfort, IL |

Doug was great. He took the time to really understand what I was looking for and help me find it. He even helped set up the sync for not only my phone but also my wife's. Low pressure but Great Service.

great experience

by from Chicago Heights, IL |

I bought a brand new mazda today. Since this is the first new car I have ever bought I was fearing the worst. I worked with the internet department, Daisy was so helpful. I will be back for my next car

Great Experience!

by from Kankakee, Il |

I just bought my first new car from you guys. Mazda 2, I was extremely happy with the experience. I knew going in that I wanted a smaller car. Something other than my old Ford. I told the sales manager what I wanted and they gave me a couple of options I could choose from. He walked around and showed me some of the vehicles in the lot (it was dark and 18 degrees out). Now that is being helpful. They even informed me if I wanted something at one of their other locations they would transport it over for me. And at no point did the sales man push me towards a bigger vehicle or pressure me into getting something I didn't fully love. They even made the car as affordable as possible. They took off quite a bit of money and I got 0% financing. Overall, great experience. I would rate the dealership a 5 out of 5. As for the car, it's fantastic. I got just the basic Sport model and it comes very well equipped. The suspension is taunt. The steering is tight. The brakes are responsive. It's a great fun little car to drive around in. Plus the sound system is phenomenal. It's like being front row at a Metallica concert.

Fast & Easy!

by from Orland Park, Il |

I wanted to surprise my son with a new car for his 18th birthday. I visited Al Smith at Napleton Auto Werks, and he was great! He made buying a brand new CLA Class Mercedes easy. I went in that morning and drove out same day, And my son couldnt be happier, Thank you Napletons

Great parts/service department!

by from Momence |

I have been going to Napletons for over 10 yrs and the never fail to impress me. I have been a loyal Lincoln customer of theirs, purchased 4 Lincolns. This time it was their Service/Parts dept that wowed me. I went over to Napletons with a major oil leak on my 2012 Mkz, not only where they able to get my vehicle into service that day, they gave me a FREE loaner vehicle to use while my car was in service. They got the parts necessary the following day, and when i picked up my car the following day, it was vacuumed and washed. Great experience with Jim in parts and Rick in service!

Easy to do business with!!!

by from Matteson, Ill |

I bought my Mercedes from Napletons and I can not be more happy withmy decision. Rick Schmied was excellent throughout the whole buying decision. No pressure, friendly and very knowledgeable. They even came to my house to pick it up for service and left me a loaner to drive while they were servicing it. What more can I say about Napletons. Obviously their number one concern is customer satisfaction. I will be buying my next car from them.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Manteno |

Napleton in Bourbonnais. They were pleasant to deal with, no pressure, easy to deal with. Joe Powell was great if you are looking for a car, I could not recommend him more. I am so happy with my purchase experience, I will be going back for service and future purchases.

November 21, 2013

Thank you for the feedback and recommendations! We appreciate your business and your loyalty! Check out our service page for coupons and deals on your next service visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pleasant Experience

by from Chicago Heights, IL |

I stopped in to look at the new Lincoln MKZ. I got to talking with one of the managers, Al Smith. I ended up loving the car and Al was so patient with me I decided to buy it on the spot. This was the best purchase experience I have ever had. Will definitely service my vehicle with this dealership and buy my next car.

November 21, 2013

Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your experience and recommending our dealership! We are so happy to hear that Al was informative and helpful. Enjoy the MKZ and if there is anything we can help with down the road, don't hesitate to give us a call! Also check our service site at NapletonCare.com for the latest coupons and deals!

Excellent Customer Service! =)

by from Chicago |

Napleton in Bourbonnais made my new car experience the most memorable ever! I was able to buy a luxury vehicle and still stay in my monthly payment budget. Dan Leadingham, the manager there was very thorough in explaining everything to me about price, warranty, and how the vehicle functioned. When I started my new vehicle search I thought I would never be able to afford a luxury vehicle but, I was wrong! I am so grateful to the Staff that was so good to me and highly appreciate everyone there. Great place to do business with.

November 21, 2013

We're so happy to hear how happy you are with your new vehicle purchase. We know how important it is for our customers to stick within their budgets and we couldn't be more pleased to hear that Dan was able to find something perfect for you. Thank you for your business! We hope to see you again in the future.

ridiculous

by from West Lafayette |

I was drove to this dealer this morning and wanted to purchase a CLA model, when I contacted with them in chat they said I could buy this car, and when I came down for the cars. All they saying is that I have a risk to export this new car to other countries, even if I have every documents to proof I did not have any bad records. Also they said i NEED to pay 3000 dollar more to buy this car, which make no scene.

November 21, 2013

Samuel, I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit here. I'm not sure why any of our staff would say that you need to pay an additional $3000 unless you were looking for some type of upgrades to the CLA model, but I would love to discuss what happened and try to come to a resolution. If you could give me a call at your convenience, I'd love to help. Sincerely, Al Smith, Sales Manager (815) 933-2100