Court Street Ford

558 Latham Dr., Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 866-712-6727
Used 888-459-3730
Service 888-347-3114

Your Award Winning Ford Dealer in Bourbonnais,IL! 6.25%Sales Tax Summer home of the Chicago Bears!

Thank you Court Street Ford!

by from St. Anne, IL |

Nice and friendly from the second you walk into the showroom. Jeff Vaughn was courteous and treated me with respect which is important to me as a woman buying a car. He also answered all of my husband's questions, and encouraged us to test drive multiple vehicles before we set our mind on one. We also spoke with Matt who was a nice young man and was very friendly to us. The manager Chad was extremely friendly and my husband talked with him for a good amount of time. Brad was no nonsense about everything, got us a great deal, and even offered to have our old junker car towed in to be traded which saved us even more money. Absolutely phenomenal customer service from everyone. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I wish I had found Court Street Ford years ago.

March 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Jeanne and Steve! I will let Jeff, Chad, Matt, and Brad know of all the kind words you shared. We are pleased to know that we helped you find the car you were looking for. Please let us know if we can ever do anything else to assist you!

I will definitely return!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was there for an oil change. The staff was very helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. While waiting I enjoyed the wonderful new waiting room utilizing the desk and eating delicious popcorn. Thank you for the excellent service. I will definitely return!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review! I will let our entire staff know of the kind words you shared. We would like to thank you for choosing our dealership when there are so many other service centers and dealerships to choose from. Please let us know what we can do to be of assistance in the future!

Brandon Went Above and Beyond

by from Kankakee, IL |

I came in for a easy repair and found out that i'd need more parts and repairs than expected. Brandon went beyond the call of duty to ensure the issue was fixed and saved money. He was so kind and professional and I am so grateful. Thank you! The cashier was also super nice and polite!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Shalana! I will let Brandon and the rest of our staff know of the kind words you shared. We are happy we could save you money and invite you to stop by our dealership for any of your future vehicle needs!

Bob and Nate were great!

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Bob and Nate were great! They both deserve a raise. Nate answered all my questions about the truck and made sure it would be ready for me when I arrived. Bob did a great job of showing me the truck and took a good amount of time to show me the vehicle on our test drive. I will recommend Court Street to everyone.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Ted! I will let Bob and Nate as well as our entire staff now how pleased you were with your buying experience. Please let us know if we can do anything to be of assistance in the future!

Anthony did a great job

by from kankakee, il |

My experience at Court Street Ford was great. All the workers were friendly and Anthony did a great job and was very friendly.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Ryan! I will let Anthony and the rest of our staff know you were satisfied with your recent visit. Please let us know what else we can do to be of assistance in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Saint Anne, IL |

I am a very happy customer. Highly recommend Court Street Ford. Will be back again when it is time to buy my next car.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review! I will let our entire staff know of the kind words you shared. Please let us know what we can do in the future to be of assistance!

2015 Ford Fusion

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

I came here just wanting to test drive cars. I ended up getting my awesome 2015 Ford Fusion. I love it! I would highly recommend buying a car from here.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Megan! I will let our entire staff know of the kind words you shared. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new car, and please remember us for all of your service needs as well. Thank you again and let us know if you need anything in the future!

No Hassle

by from Griffith IN |

I like coming here. There is no hassle. Very friendly. Service was excellent and they went over everything with me. I would recommend all my friends to come here.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Cynthia! I will let our entire staff know of the kind words you shared. I would also like to thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you in the future!

Very Fast and Friendly

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

Very fast and friendly service. Very on top of vehicle salesmen are very friendly.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Roger. I will let our entire staff know of the kind words you shared. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future.

Always helpful and professional

by from Kankakee, IL |

Staff is always helpful and professional. When I bring my car in for service, they are more than happy to assist me in anything that I need as a customer.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review! I will let our entire staff know of the kind words you shared. Please let us know what we can do to be of assistance to you in the future!

A+++++++++

by from Manteno, IL |

John is the man! Debbie rocks my socks! Jeff Chiero is awesome! A++++++ Customer service is fantastic!

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review Jen! I will be sure to let John, Debbie, Jeff, and the rest of our staff know of the kind words you shared. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!