Bill Doraty Kia

2925 Medina Road, Medina, OH 44256

Painless

by from cleveland heights ohio |

Having shopped around for the best deal,Bill Doraty KIA in Medina is an excellent choice. I desperately needed a reliable car. Once on the car lot, I was approached by MIKE HARB, sales consultant; a kind gentle soul who obviously showed highly developed customer skills that only many years of experience can attest to. I love driving my new SORENTO. There was only one problem; I couldn't decide on a color. Mike was very patient. I'm grateful for a wonderful, painless experience. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE's service was exceptional. If you are on the fence, try Bill Doraty KIA. If nothing else you'll meet good hardworking who apparently love what they do.

My experience at Bill Doraty Kia

by from Euclid, Ohio |

First let me say that I would recommend Bill Doraty Kia to everyone I know. My credit is really bad and I was nervous when I called. I spoke to Connie and she encouraged me to come on in and I did. Rick and Miguel was very honest and open about my options and explained everything to me during the entire process. While being at the store, every employee that I encountered was exceptionally courteous, kind, smiled, and made me feel at home. I could have went to any dealer and purchased a vehicle and I promise I would not have gotten the feeling of being at home. What made me go to Bill Doraty Kia is I know that the owners give back to the community (yes I did some research)and that's where I want to spend my money. What had a profound affect on me was Miguel, in finance. He explained what he did for me and why. I have purchased several vehicles and no one ever told me about Gap Insurance. This was the first time I heard about it and I am very grateful that Miguel included it in the purchase of my NEW 2014 Kia Optima. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Doraty, Rick, Miguel, and the staff of Bill Doraty Kia. Lillian Atkins

Excellent all around!

by from Northeast Oh |

My husband and I needed A Kia Soul for our franchise. I called and spoke to Matt K who was very helpful. We came In same day and worked with Justin. He was very professional. We didn't feel any pressure at all. Kerry made the financing quick and painless. We will need many more kias as our business grows and we will go to Bill Doraty Kia for all our Kia needs. Very very great job all around!

Bought a 2014 Kia Soul

by from Avon, OH |

I bought a 2014 Kia Soul and Nick was great. Really went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. I am from Avon and didn't have the title to my trade on me when we made the purchase, but Nick actually met me the next day to pick up the title from me and bring me the garage opener that I had forgotten in my trade in. Great experience.

Awesome

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

I bought a soul from Mike Harb and Kerry did the financing. I traded in a 2005 mercury sable with about 1200 in negative equity and had no money down. I thought there was no way I was getting a new car with my credit history but Mike and Kerry made it work. They both were amazing. I could not have had a better experience and will definitely tell every one I know to go to Bill Doraty.

It doesn't get any better!

by from Akron, OH. |

I mean wow! Where do I start? I have bought multiple cars for myself here, and I have referred my entire family here. We have been buying cars from Bill Doraty for years, and the experience gets better every time we go back. From the quality of Kia and the superior vehicle that they have become, the overall car buying experience, to going back for service! This place runs like a finely tuned machine! I have had amazing experiences with multiple members of Bill's staff including Bill himself. Nik Nageotte, Mitch Pasquerella, Joe Amaro, Miguel Rosado, Terry Blascak, Rick Zambrana, Justin Wagenschutz, and Tom Walls just to name a few. I am treated like family every time I walk in the door there. I can't say enough good about this place, and all of the wonderful experiences I have had here. I have never been disappointed by the multiple decisions I have made to buy from this place. I am a true Bill Doraty Kia customer for life!

very happy

by from Akron, Ohio |

I purchased a 2011 Kia Soul. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get a car but they qualified me for a certified pre-owned and I am very happy. The staff was very friendly and walked me thru the whole process!!!! I have already referred a friend and she. Lives her vehicle too....... A+ service -Chanel

Great car buying experience

by from Parma, Ohio |

I purchased a 2015 kia sorento. My salesman was Nick Djukich. He was fantastic! He was extremely helpful, knowledgable and courteous. You can tell someone enjoys what they do through their enthusiasm and positive attitude. He is a great asset to the dealership. Nick was the reason we bought the car that day we walked in. Very great car buying experience. Terry the general manager was also a pleasure to work with and helped us crunch the numbers and was very creative to help us purchase the car. I generally dread buying a new car but this time I was more than pleasantly surprised with the entire experience thanks to Nick and Terry! I will definitely recommend Nick and Terry to my friends and family.

Great sales staff & customer service!

by from Medina, Ohio |

Kia Soul was a very good, reliable car for our daughter in high school and her first years of college. Very professional, friendly sales staff at Doraty Kia! For anyone looking for a Kia, we definitely recommend going to Bill Doraty Kia!

wonderful service!

by from cleveland ohio |

I had the most wonderful experience I have ever had at a car dealership. From the moment I walked in the door it was perfect. Deserve was so kind and helpful. She printed my insurance cards, and got me directions home when my phone died. I had to call several times, and no matter what, she answered my questions in a kind patient manner. My salesman was Eric Donnie, and I think is such a wonderful person to deal with if you are looking for a car. He made me feel comfortable ad at home. He was not pushy at all. I stayed for many hours and regardless of the fact he had surgery the next day, he stayed late. All my questions were answered and he is knowledgeable, and patient. I had been to 2 dealerships before bill dorty and I was more than happy to give them my business and refer all my friends and family. Service is exceptional at bill dorty. Jon was my finance person. He was up front about everything. When I signed my contact it was as it was quoted to me. He worked hard to get me a loan. He was kind and I felt very comfortable. Everyone worked so hard for me at bill dorty kia, and I really appreciate that. From des at the front desk to sales, to the finance department, to the detailers and mechanics and workers in the back, this dealership runs like a close comfortable family. I would be more than willing to make an endorsement for bill dorty kia. I love my car, and I love the service. There is no place better. Thanks everyone! Amy Michelle Freeman