Bill Doraty Kia

2925 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256

New 888-278-2704 New 888-278-2704
Used 888-294-4381 Used 888-294-4381
Service 888-278-3753 Service 888-278-3753

Bill Doraty Kia is the #1 Kia Dealer in Ohio and #6 (2013) in the nation!

Best sales service

by from Medina Ohio |

I am new to the whole car buying process. I was 17 when I got my cost and only car. I came to Bill Doraty and was greeted right away by Alex Bacisin. He listened to my wants and concerns about my credit being a single mom and bad credit due to college loans. He helped me find the perfect car and stayed under my price limit. He was there every step of the way and was helpful and overal made this whole experience great. I highly recommend anyone to not only go to Bill Doraty but use Alex as their salesman.

Great Experience

by from Olmsted Falls, Ohio |

We arrived at Bill Doraty with the intention of only test driving a Sorento. We were met by Franko upon exit from our car. We told him what we were interested in. We took one for a ride and were immediately impressed with the features and the roominess. The one we drove only had a 4 cyl. we were looking for a 6. We took the 6 for a ride and liked it even better. A deal was made and your dealership was able to locate the vehicle color we wanted, and along with our color choice we received more features than expected and also you were able to keep Us under budget. Overall it was a pleasant experience with NO pressure from the sales staff.

Awesome place, people (staff),service

by from Copley, OH |

I'm a home health nurse and travel all over the place to patients homes to perform care. I really needed a reliable car and especially with a good warranty. I had an option to go to Ford, GM, Dodge because of my father's company supplies parts for them. I could've easily got an employee discount, but I really liked Kia's warranties they were holding. They worked within my budget and got me financed. I drove home in a new 2015 Kia Forte. Its a fantastic ride, great mileage, and looks very professional too. Some of my patients seen my new car. They, along with my family, make comments how they love it and glad to see me driving a safer car. I will definitely be recommending family and friends to come to Bill Doraty Kia for an excellent car and excellent service all around. Give tremendous props to my sales consultant Dan Butler and Business Manager Kerry Crawford for going above and beyond to help,very knowledgeable, and down to earth. I'm sad only because I didn't get to try to shot the basketball for $5,000, but it's ok you can make it up by drawing my name for $10,000 dollars and I WILL be back for another car. This time it will be for my husband. Thanks Bill Doraty Kia! - Alyssa T a Very satisfied customer.

Service department Bill Doraty Kia Medina

by from Lagrange Ohio |

Will Williams as always was wonderful ! I have zero complaints regarding my visit . Actually your service department will be my reason for buying another vehicle at your location. Everything was explained in detail and no questions were left unanswered. I appreciate the customer service and the knowledgable staff.

service

by from Erie Pa |

I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Optima that I had for 3 weeks and had an issue with the gas gauge not working properly, Ed made sure that he took care of the problem, took care of me, and followed up with me to make sure it was done right. He took great care of me and made sure I never felt like my problem didn't matter. Thank you all for the great service, and thank you Ed for all your help

Leasing

by from Wooster, Oh |

Bill Doherty Kia made it possible for me to lease a 2015 Optima and they paid off my old lease early. I have new car, low miles, new car smell and new color!

Velda R. Lyness

by from Dover, OH |

We were looking for an Optima right from the start. I'd driven one for a couple of days 3 years ago & the experience stayed with me. My husband & I checked out 2 other dealerships and yours is the one we both wanted to come back to. We got the option C protection and couldn't be happier. Thanks.

Great sales

by from Medina ohio |

I am an educated shopper and do my homework before I shop for a car. I had my choices down to four. I drove all four vehicles. One dealer would not deal at all. One vehicle was to small. The last two were neck to neck. One dealership went the extra mile, that was Kia dealer. They found the exact serentot I wanted (and I am very picky very picky). They made the deal I wanted and now I have my beautiful new Kia Sorento. Thanks josh and nick for all your hard work!!!!

Second Time at Bill Doraty KIA - Worth the Drive!

by from Poland, OH |

Leased 2016 KIA Sorento LX from Gary Downing. This is the second KIA we leased from BD KIA and are extremely happy with the dealership. We have a KIA dealership less than 5 miles away, but we drive 1 1/2 hours to come to BD KIA!

Top dealership...

by from Valley City, Oh.. |

The service adviser, Ed Jarvis, showed me that he was listening to every word I said about my vehicle, which I feel is sometimes a fading quality... Everything was taken care of... I've had my Sorrento for 5 yrs and 80,000 miles, I couldn't be happier... My all time favorite car, and have been driving for 52 yrs...