Bill Doraty Kia

2925 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256

New 888-278-2704
Used 888-294-4381
Service 888-278-3753

Bill Doraty Kia is the #1 Kia Dealer in Ohio and #6 (2013) in the nation!

Leasing

by from Wooster, Oh |

Bill Doherty Kia made it possible for me to lease a 2015 Optima and they paid off my old lease early. I have new car, low miles, new car smell and new color!

Velda R. Lyness

by from Dover, OH |

We were looking for an Optima right from the start. I'd driven one for a couple of days 3 years ago & the experience stayed with me. My husband & I checked out 2 other dealerships and yours is the one we both wanted to come back to. We got the option C protection and couldn't be happier. Thanks.

Great sales

by from Medina ohio |

I am an educated shopper and do my homework before I shop for a car. I had my choices down to four. I drove all four vehicles. One dealer would not deal at all. One vehicle was to small. The last two were neck to neck. One dealership went the extra mile, that was Kia dealer. They found the exact serentot I wanted (and I am very picky very picky). They made the deal I wanted and now I have my beautiful new Kia Sorento. Thanks josh and nick for all your hard work!!!!

Second Time at Bill Doraty KIA - Worth the Drive!

by from Poland, OH |

Leased 2016 KIA Sorento LX from Gary Downing. This is the second KIA we leased from BD KIA and are extremely happy with the dealership. We have a KIA dealership less than 5 miles away, but we drive 1 1/2 hours to come to BD KIA!

Top dealership...

by from Valley City, Oh.. |

The service adviser, Ed Jarvis, showed me that he was listening to every word I said about my vehicle, which I feel is sometimes a fading quality... Everything was taken care of... I've had my Sorrento for 5 yrs and 80,000 miles, I couldn't be happier... My all time favorite car, and have been driving for 52 yrs...

Worked with me! Would definitely go back

by from Garfield Hts. OH |

So glad I went to Bill Doraty Kia! The staff was extremely helpful and everything exceeded my expectations. No pressure and it was nice to finally have someone work with me. I purchased a 2015 Kia Soul and I absolutely love it! Would recommend them in a heartbeat and will be going back in the future.

Great dealership and service department

by from Elyria,Ohio |

Was there less than 45 min, for my 2 recall repairs. I travel there from Elyria because there staff and service dept are all is wonderful, The staff is great I RATE THEM AN "a" PLUS PLUS Great dealership

Great Dealership!

by from Wooster |

I have long compared car shopping to dental work or cleaning a particularly filthy bathroom, but that could not have been further from the experience that I had at Bill Doraty Kia. Having already spent most of the weekend shopping around at other car lots we were not looking forward to going to another dealership. When we pulled in our salesman, Josh Miller, was waiting to help us. He asked us what we were looking for and didn't try to pressure us into looking at more expensive vehicles that we were not interested in test driving. Everyone that we interacted with, from the salesman to the finance manger to other employees who were just passing by where we were sitting, were very polite and professional. We also found out this morning that John Williams the finance manager that we worked with took the time to find us a lower rate with a bank that was not open yesterday when we signed our loan agreement. He didn't need to do that and could have just filed our paperwork without the extra effort, but it will save our family literally thousands of dollars over life of the loan. We felt very comfortable with the decision we made and would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone that is looking for a new vehicle. The next time we need a vehicle we are not going anywhere else.

My wife and I are loyal customers!

by from Medina, Ohio |

My wife and I are both Kia drivers. We brought both our 2014 Soul and 2013 Optima in for service. I dealt with Adam and as always he was tremendous. Everyone we deal with at Bill Doraty Kia has always been outstanding! We are and will be for a long foreseeable future, loyal customers!

It's the place I will come back to

by from Twinsburg OH |

I came to Bill Doraty because of your repurtation and now I can see why your reputation is as good as it is. From the moment we got out of our car, we had nothing but the kindest most sincere treatment. My husband was out of work 3 years, and both our cars were older. I really needed to get into a new car so we would be rid of high repair bills etc. Your salesman, Chad Emerson, took a real intersted in us. We went on 2 test drives to compare vehicles. He took time. He asked questions. I wound up leasing a 2015 Forte and I LOVE that car! Cgad will continue to be "my salesman" and I plan on coming back when the lease is up to let Chad put me in my next vehicle. I have already referred a couple friends who need a good car and an honest deal. Thank you for being a dealership where honesty and sincerity live!