Bill Doraty Kia

2925 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256

New 888-278-2704
Used 888-294-4381
Service 888-278-3753

Bill Doraty Kia is the #1 Kia Dealer in Ohio and #6 (2013) in the nation!

FANTASTIC STAFF

by from cLEVELAND, oh |

I came in looking for a used car not having the best credit history. Mr. Steven Johnson was my salesperson. He took all the info I had, patiently went over it and submitted it to the finance office. In the meantime I was shown the 2015 Dark Cherry Optima which I purchased. We weren't sure if it would be approved but he encouraged me and never once said a negative word to me. I appreciate all that he did and I will highly recommend Bill Doraty to all my family and friends. Special Thanks to Steven Johnson.

Amazing service with a friendly upbeat staff

by from Brunswick, OH |

We are a growing family looking for an suv with more seats and a very tight budget. Kevin and the sale team did an amazing job making our car being experience quick and fun. We love our new KIA Sorento and will recommend Kevin and the staff to anyone looking for a new car!

Great cars and great servive

by from Medina, oh |

I have purchased 3 cars from Matt Edmond. He is very easy to work with and I have always gotten a great deal. Kia's are great and safe car. I know the safety part unfortunately by experience. my daughter and I were in a 2013 Kia optima and were hit head on in October 2014. The car saved our lives. So if safety is important to you go see Matt at doraty Kia.

exceeded my expectations!! great customer service!

by from Medina, Ohio |

I brought my KIA Soul in for an oil change and they told me it'd be about an hour. I was out of there in less than 30 Minutes!! They always have great customer service and exceed my expectations. I would most definitely recommend doing business with them. Thank you Bill Doraty Kia!!

Amazing service

by from Medina, ohio |

I'm a former employee of Bill Doraty KIA. I have known some of the staff for 12 years. They are trustworthy and always so helpful with their customers. I'm always extremely impressed and beyond pleased with the customer service. Mitch and Ted went above and beyond to help me out! I purchased a 2015 Sorento and couldn't be happier! Thank you for helping me purchase my first SUV. I am and always will be a loyal customer at Bill Doraty KIA!

Wife wanted a new car

by from strongsville ohio |

Keven Krisher was our consultant, he worked with us to get the vehicle that fit our budget and instructed us on how all the different functions worked. I would buy from him again. A very pleasant experience, from Kevin to finance ,smooth and easy. Thank you chuck henry

Purchase of a 2015 Optima

by from Akron, OH |

Steven Jackson was my sales representative. He was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful. He demonstrated how to use all the features of my new 2015 Optima. My family and I love our new car. This is our second Kia. Miguel's efforts in getting the finances approved are greatly appreciated. Because of Steve and Miguel, my family and I are enjoying our new car. Thank you Steven. Thank you Miguel.

Great service!!!!

by from Cleveland,OH |

I purchased a kia optima, the service was great!!! OMG I can't describe how great was Kevin service, I will recommend all my friends to him, he was that kind of person that really try to help you and get was best for you, he was just great and and I'm thankful that he was my salesman.

Great experience

by from Wooster, Ohio |

Jacob was very patient and gave us lots of information on all of our options and got us set up with the perfect car for us! He was wonderful

Best Car Buying Experience that I've ever had!!

by from Shaker Heights, OH |

My wife just leased a 2015 Soul from Damon. The process from start to finish was smooth and easy. Damon was knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone that works there seems to enjoy their jobs! I'm recommending Doraty Kia to everyone I know.