Brother's Chevrolet

46767 State Route 18 W, Wellington, OH 44090

New 888-476-1086 New888-476-1086
Used 877-227-1601 Used877-227-1601
Service 866-222-6529 Service 866-222-6529

"The Little Store That Saves You More!!!"

Gave me the most for my trade

by from Wakeman, OH |

I went to several dealers, and I got the run around. A few dealers wouldn't give me a straight answer as to my trade value, one went as far as telling me that my trade amount depended on what vehicle I am buying. Brother's was honest, and answered all my questions. Not only did they give me the most for my trade, they gave me the best deal on my new Equinox.

2012 Chevy Silverado purchase

by from Penfield, Ohio |

Salesman Mike was excellent in helping us to purchase the truck. and overall the dealership was also very helpful. Definitely would recommend Brothers Chevy.

Friendly, no nonsense atmosphere.

by from Vermilion, OH |

I have bought several vehicles from Brother's Chevrolet. I love the no nonsense approach they have. No surprises, and treated me like a person not a number.

Service manual

by from Perrysburg Oh |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze without the service manuals in it. I called the salesman and he told me he would send me one, it has been two weeks and we still have not received it.

Brother's Chevrolet responded to this review

August 14, 2015

Terrence, I completely apologize for the manual not get as fast as desired. When I order them from the company (Helm) that carries them it usually takes about 4 weeks for us to get them for some reason. I can assure you that one is on the way to you. If you have any other questions, please contact me directly. Aaron Dunn - General Sales Manager Brother's Chevrolet 440-647-5381

John Berglund

by from Wellington OH |

We have had a number of recalls (3 on one vehicle and 2 on another) serviced and I was impressed at how quickly they were handled and how much better the cars performed afterward. The parts guy informed us when parts arrived and worked together with the service people to get us in as soon as they were in. The owner was often present and involved in checking in on how things were going for us. I never felt like I was a burden when calling in, like I have sometimes felt when trying to get something through other dealerships. They have been very flexible in working with our schedule, and the work has been good.

Friendly and Honest

by from Wellington, Ohio |

They (Mike) made our car shopping experience a joy!

Great Service

by from Wellington, OH |

Very good service and the staff is very nice. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Terrible

by from Cleveland,OH |

Have fun with this dealership. They don't stand by the warranties they offer. The mechanics have no clue what they are doing. And when they mess your car up they put the blame on you. Awful experience with Brothers. Goes to show by their other dealerships had to close up shop. Be careful when they go to check you for financing too because the will send you to 30 banks with your application to harpoon your credit. I will never set foot in this dealership again.

Brother's Chevrolet responded to this review

August 2, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have been in business for 25 years and strive to satisfy all of our customers in sales, finance and service. I am sorry we did not live up to your expectations. Since you responded anonymously, I do not know the exact nature of your concerns and how we can resolve the problem? If you would like to discuss it and try to resolve your concern I can be reached at lharrison@brotherschevy.com or 440-647-5381 and ask for Lad Harrison.

Easy and helpful

by from Louisville, OH |

Aaron Anderson was great. Answered our questions and even put the truck up on a rack. Worked with us and the bank to get an affordable payment.

Great Deal, Family Friendly

by from Vermilion, OH |

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had! Well worth the drive from Vermilion. Made me a customer for life.