Brother's Chevrolet

46767 State Route 18 W, Wellington, OH 44090

New 888-476-1086
Used 877-227-1601
Service 866-222-6529

"The Little Store That Saves You More!!!"

Great Deal, Family Friendly

by from Vermilion, OH |

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had! Well worth the drive from Vermilion. Made me a customer for life.

John Berglund

by from Wellington OH |

We have had a number of recalls (3 on one vehicle and 2 on another) serviced and I was impressed at how quickly they were handled and how much better the cars performed afterward. The parts guy informed us when parts arrived and worked together with the service people to get us in as soon as they were in. The owner was often present and involved in checking in on how things were going for us. I never felt like I was a burden when calling in, like I have sometimes felt when trying to get something through other dealerships. They have been very flexible in working with our schedule, and the work has been good.

Friendly and Honest

by from Wellington, Ohio |

They (Mike) made our car shopping experience a joy!

Great Service

by from Wellington, OH |

Very good service and the staff is very nice. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Terrible

by from Cleveland,OH |

Have fun with this dealership. They don't stand by the warranties they offer. The mechanics have no clue what they are doing. And when they mess your car up they put the blame on you. Awful experience with Brothers. Goes to show by their other dealerships had to close up shop. Be careful when they go to check you for financing too because the will send you to 30 banks with your application to harpoon your credit. I will never set foot in this dealership again.

Brother's Chevrolet responded to this review

August 2, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have been in business for 25 years and strive to satisfy all of our customers in sales, finance and service. I am sorry we did not live up to your expectations. Since you responded anonymously, I do not know the exact nature of your concerns and how we can resolve the problem? If you would like to discuss it and try to resolve your concern I can be reached at lharrison@brotherschevy.com or 440-647-5381 and ask for Lad Harrison.

Easy and helpful

by from Louisville, OH |

Aaron Anderson was great. Answered our questions and even put the truck up on a rack. Worked with us and the bank to get an affordable payment.

New Traverse

by from Bucyrus, OH |

Looked online, found the Traverse and got to test drive it overnight! Since I lived about 50 miles away, they tried to make the purchasing process one trip. I loved the online application process, it made purchasing a new vehicle easy.

Small Dealer With Family Atmosphere

by from Vermilion, OH |

I bought a new 2011 Silverado from Aaron Anderson and he treated me like a long time friend. He made my buying experience fun and hassle free. The Manager was very friendly, and made sure I understood all of the paper work, and made sure I got the best interest rate possible and double checked to make sure I received every rebate I qualified for. I highly recomed this place.