Brother's Chevrolet

46767 State Route 18 W, Wellington, OH 44090

New 888-476-1086
Used 877-227-1601
Service 866-222-6529

"The Little Store That Saves You More!!!"

Great Deal, Family Friendly

by from Vermilion, OH |

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had! Well worth the drive from Vermilion. Made me a customer for life.

Small and not much on the lot

by from Wellington, OH |

This dealership has about 5 cars on the lot to pick from and they will try to push you into one of those or one of there certified used Malibu's. If you want the Camaro SS or a Cruze LTZ your not going to find it here. They have only the base models at that and maybe one step up from that. Lack of size and customers has them having a lack of inventory. Go to a real dealership like Pat O'Brien or Joe Firment if your from the area these guy's do not have much to offer. Plus they'll have the higher end models if that's what your looking for. Also there sticker prices seem to be a bit higher than the other Chevy dealers around.

Friendly and Honest

by from Wellington, Ohio |

They (Mike) made our car shopping experience a joy!

Worst Chevy dealership I've ever dealt with

by from Rocky River, Ohio |

First off there sales Manager is awful, no people skills, and downright insulting and belittling. Goes to show why he was let go from Pat O'Brien Chevy at the Vermillion dealership. They are rude and will not back any GM warranty even there so called 3,000/3 month warranty. Also let's sell a car without Catalytic converters and then go and say " hey why don't you just register it at my house?". Only to try and save a grand for there mess up. Promised me it had cats on the floor the day I bought it mind you they made that right and had it fixed but wow great way to do business. And due to there mechanics I ended up having to get a new rear end in my car which could have been prevented had the mechanics known how to do things property. Let's use impact tools on a pinion ring when putting in a new seal ? real smart. I'd love to say good things about this dealer because the man I dealt with the salesman was awesome and a genuine good guy but when I asked for the rear end to be repaired I was insulted and told "NO you drag raced it" . Well I'd really love to patch things up with this dealer but until they are able to help me out or admit they did wrong I will continue to tell people how mistreated I was there. And my complaints to GM are going to keep going and going and going every single week. Am I jumping the a bit much on this ? Yes I am but I was in retail for a very long time and I know what customer service. I love GM and this dealer just gives the GM name a bad rep out there. Sorry I had too post this but I am very very upset still about this and will continue to be.

Great Service

by from Wellington, OH |

Very good service and the staff is very nice. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Terrible

by from Cleveland,OH |

Have fun with this dealership. They don't stand by the warranties they offer. The mechanics have no clue what they are doing. And when they mess your car up they put the blame on you. Awful experience with Brothers. Goes to show by their other dealerships had to close up shop. Be careful when they go to check you for financing too because the will send you to 30 banks with your application to harpoon your credit. I will never set foot in this dealership again.

Brother's Chevrolet responded to this review

August 2, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have been in business for 25 years and strive to satisfy all of our customers in sales, finance and service. I am sorry we did not live up to your expectations. Since you responded anonymously, I do not know the exact nature of your concerns and how we can resolve the problem? If you would like to discuss it and try to resolve your concern I can be reached at lharrison@brotherschevy.com or 440-647-5381 and ask for Lad Harrison.

Easy and helpful

by from Louisville, OH |

Aaron Anderson was great. Answered our questions and even put the truck up on a rack. Worked with us and the bank to get an affordable payment.

New Traverse

by from Bucyrus, OH |

Looked online, found the Traverse and got to test drive it overnight! Since I lived about 50 miles away, they tried to make the purchasing process one trip. I loved the online application process, it made purchasing a new vehicle easy.

Small Dealer With Family Atmosphere

by from Vermilion, OH |

I bought a new 2011 Silverado from Aaron Anderson and he treated me like a long time friend. He made my buying experience fun and hassle free. The Manager was very friendly, and made sure I understood all of the paper work, and made sure I got the best interest rate possible and double checked to make sure I received every rebate I qualified for. I highly recomed this place.