Woodhouse Nissan

Used 888-921-8684
Service 888-237-4827

sales and service

by from omaha |

This people won't stand at the price they told. They swing with the price based on there sales. They ask you to come to store to pick the car and they change their words after going there if their sales go up. This is the worst performance I have seen ever. The value they give to the customers is 0%. I wont recommend this to anyone in any situation.

Woodhouse Nissan responded to this review

May 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit to Woodhouse Nissan. We are sorry to hear about your experience and that we were not able to exceed your expectations. We strive to do our best at Woodhouse but occasionally we do fall short. Thanks again. Jessica.

oil change

by from Blair,Ne |

I was happy with purchasing our two vehicles from woodhouse until just recently. We had the oil change and tire rotation contract which seemed like a great deal for $40 when we got it 2 years ago on each vehicle, even if I had to drive 100 miles round trip to get it done. All was fine until last week when i had scheduled an oil change on line for our armada. I had always called for an appointment before so I called that morning to make sure that this was the same service plan that we were under. The woman on the phone verified that it was the same plan and that we had 3 oil changes left for the armada. When I arrived, everything was fine, I got the tv turned on for my daughter and gat a cup of coffee when the service tech came to me and said that our contract had expired and that I could renew it for $60 now. I told him no and left, getting angrier by the minute for the 50 minute drive back to blair. I guess I'm so upset because i feel that I should have been notified over the phone when I talked to the woman before. Instead, I got nothing, no appology, and wasted a couple hours of my time and the gas for a 100 mile road trip.

No customer care after purchase

by from bellevue nebraska |

If you buy a vehicle here don't expect any customer service or care after the purchase is complete. Owned my vehicle for only 2 months and it has a leak in a hose so my a/c won't work. They charged us to tell us what was wrong even though we told them exactly what was wrong with the vehicle and then said it would cost a little over $1700 to fix. Having only made 2 payments on the vehicle you might expect some kind of deal or help especially when this problem is extremely common in these vehicles. This is not the case with this dealership. Even purchased an extended warranty that covers everything except the problem. Go figure! Won't be buying any future vehicles here.

Underwhelmed

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I was not very impressed by my experience with this dealership. It wasn't at all a terrible or bad experience by any means, but as the title states, it was very underwhelming. I saw a car online that I was very interested in, just for personal reasons, and emailed the dealer inquiring about more information. They responded very promptly and were available to answer any questions I had. I eventually wound up driving about two and a half hours to see this car, and hopefully make a purchase. At the dealership, the staff was very friendly, helpful, and responsive. However, I was fairly disappointed with the car I went to see. One of the taillights was broken and simply covered in red duct tape, and the windshield had a large crack-line running across it, which would require it being replaced. The salesman simply stated that they leave these because "many of our customers like to do their own repairs." This seemed very shady and almost unprofessional to me, I feel like used cars should at least look in good condition, especially at a large dealership. The car also had a strange odor inside of it (they could have at least hung an air freshener), and it idled very hard in the test drive. They also would not do much at all to negotiate with me on the price. It was already priced $1,000 over the Blue Book value, and would require about $600 of repairs out of my pocket right off the bat. I finally got the salesman to agree to take $500 off (to which he gave me the whole theatrical setup of having to check with the manager, and to not worry if I heard yelling and screaming from the office). It was the typical large dealership tricks and games to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. I can understand being firm on price if the car is in perfect or very good condition (I'll pay full price for quality) but this car absolutely was not. I felt put-off by the whole process, and it seemed a bit shady. I did not end up buying the car. I could not get approved for a loan because my credit isn't great, which is absolutely not their fault, although I was promptly and somewhat coldly escorted off their lot, and not contacted again after finding out they could not get my money (although I could have easily bought the car outright after I received my military signing bonus three weeks later, so they probably lost a sale and a customer). In retrospect I'm very happy my credit held me back, because I feel I would have been very disappointed with the car. As stated previously, by no means was my experience with Woodhouse terrible or negative, I was just not at all impressed. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, however I felt their only goal was to squeeze money out of their customers rather than help them, which made the friendliness seem almost fake. They are the stereotypical car dealership out to make a buck. I'm sure many people have had very positive experiences with this dealership and were very happy with the experience, I however was very underwhelmed, especially that I had to waste 5 hours of my day driving to and from the dealership just for all of this. I am not attempting to be negative and bash this dealership because I couldn't make a purchase, I am simply providing an account of my experience in the hope that perhaps it will help others make a decision on where to buy in the future. Good luck, and happy buying!

Woodhouse Nissan responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Patrick, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit to our Woodhouse Nissan location, without the voice of the customer telling us we have no way of knowing if we are meeting all of your needs. It is great to hear that we were friendly, helpful and responsive when you arrived. Regarding the vehicle you were inquiring about on your visit, I have done some research and the vehicle you were looking into was an as-is sale. Unfortunately, if Woodhouse put the money in to fix every used vehicle to like-new condition we would not be able to sell them at the price we do. When we price a used vehicle out we take into account the visual condition and performance of the vehicle, which left little room to negotiate on this particular deal. I have spoken with the Sales Manager, Jim Witte, at our Nissan store regarding your visit. Woodhouse has zero tolerance on salespeople that work in a dishonest way with the only goal being to make a buck, if we can make the customers happy and help you get into a vehicle you love the success of our business naturally comes. For these reasons, I would like to apologize if any of your interactions made you feel uncomfortable. Woodhouse would like to invite you to please call or visit again at the Woodhouse Nissan location anytime you are in the market to purchase or just look at a vehicle we will happily get you into a great vehicle and will not 'underwhelm' again. We recently received Nissan's highest award for outstanding customer service (the Owner's Advantage) and please believe that we do not take this review lightly. Measures will be taken to address this situation with our sales staff and it will be investigated further to ensure it does not repeat. On behalf of Woodhouse Auto Family, thank you again for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to address any experience that does not exceed your expectations. Thank you. Best Regards, Emily M Lauritsen Customer Relations & Business Development Manager Woodhouse Auto Family (402) 592-1000