Pat O'Brien Chevrolet South

Used 888-728-7008
Service 855-241-1850

horrible all around!

by from Parma Ohio |

Pat O Brien, Medina! They don't even deserve stars. Let's start with 6 hours of sitting, I don't understand why finance takes so long, either your approved or not! Our sales man was very unexperienced, to new to be on the floor by himself "I'll find that out for you" and come back 15 minutes later! They gave us to much in rebate and had the nerve to ask to resign papers and for the inconvenience they would give us a $20.00 gas card! Are you kidding me I asked for the FRONT WEATHER TECH mats instead they will ate the $500.00. Forgot to take my ez-pass off and a cd in the radio, received the cd but shocking the ex-pass was not on the windshield!!!! I could go on but in the long run I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH PAT O BRIEN IN MEDINA EVER AGAIN!!!!

horrible service

by from medina, oh |

When I went to Pat O'Brien to get a new car they decided which car I should get regardless of which one I wanted. After the purchasing the car with the extended warranty I had problem after problem with the car beginning only months after I bought it and with few miles on it. Over the next 6 years it broke down atleast twice a year and it was always a battle to get them to do all of the correct repair work. One of the last issues it had was a $20 plastic piece that stops you from shifting out of park without your foot on the brake. First they told me I couldn't shift my car because I must have spilled something as it was dirty in the gear shift. $90 later it worked for a week. several months and 6+ visits later they finally replaced that piece but lost the shift lock release cover and screwed up my shifter in the process. I will never buy here again and I'll drive 20 miles away before I take it there for repairs.

Very good customer Service--Car sales

by from Medina, OH |

I recently just purchased a new car from Pat Obrien South--salesman was Dean. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about everyone I had contact there. They were very professional, kind, and did not push anything on me. Gave me time to test drive whatever I wanted and make my own decision. The service department is spotless and from observing the customers were not waiting very long. All in all I was very impressed with this car buying experience and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Dean and Pat O'Brien!!!!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Madison, Ohio |

We had an outstanding experience at Pat O'Brien in Medina!!! Every single person that we came in contact with went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and happy. We felt very much at home here, as if we had known everyone for years. I found a vehicle online, drove 75 miles to see it, and experienced the best customer service EVER!! We were greeted at the door and immediately taken care of. We called before we arrived and my sales consultant, Kurt Minson, already had my car detailed and washed. It looked amazing!!... Thank you to the service department!! Kurt was an absolute pleasure to talk to! He was fantastic! No pressure to buy, answered all of my questions and is a great conversationalist. Kurt definitely went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience at Pat O'Brien!! Kurt is an asset to this company. He is most definitely an Extraordinary Sales Advisor!!! I could not be any happier with my purchase. Thank you very much!!

Exceptional Service in Sales Department

by from Medina Ohio |

I was extremely satisfied with the overall buying experience at Pat O'Brien Chevy. I was more impressed and satisfied with our Salesman James Richardson. He went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle I was looking for when nobody else could find it. I would definitely recommend him and the dealer to all family and friends. Thank You James!

OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Medina, Ohio |

I have purchased and/or leased several vehicles from Pat O'Brien Chevrolet South and have always received an outstanding experience with the staff at this facility. They have always been friendly, courteous, efficient, helpful and thorough, taking as much time as necessary for the customer to have their questions answered and their needs met, while never placing any pressure on the customer. My salesperson, Dean Daugharthy has been fantastic in working with me to find just the right vehicle for my needs, and Tanika Jones in Finance was terrific in explaining purchasing options and in handling the paperwork in a very friendly and efficient manner. I recommend them highly.

Was promised free car washes

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

My family leased and purchased three vehicles from pat obrien chevy south while their car wash facility was being constructed. We were promised free car washes when the facility was finished. I had one free car wash. Now suddenly they are telling us that we only get a free wash with service. When I was in for service, I had to ask for the car wash. Very disappointed that the tune changed after the ink was dry. We were happy with the shopping experiences but very disappointed about the car wash experience.

honoring Agreements

by from Medina, Ohio |

I Baught a truck. Part of the deal was car washes as long as I own that vehical. They honored it only twice then promise me that when the new facility was completed it would include a car wash. Now it's done and they tell me they don't own the car wash and they no longer will honor that promise unless I drive all the way to their Lakewood facility. All lyes to get the sale. Anyone else promised the same ? Let's let them know how we feel. And do something about it.

Pat O'Brien

by from Brunswick, OH |

We purchased our new 2011 Chevy Traverse from Pat O'Brien Chevy in Medina. Norman was wonderful and made everything easy. He even programmed out Bluetooth and radio stations for us. thank you!!