Harrison Ford

Service 866-505-1976

Large Enough To Servce, Small Enough To Care

Helpful and Thorough

by from Wakeman, Ohio |

The kind hospitality shown by Ashley and the staff has impressed me recently. It truly was a pleasant experience to purchase the 2004 Grand Marquis there. I appreciated the chance to meet the staff and to talk to them. Ashley was very helpful and thorough in finding information about the car. She also negotiated a fair price. She was also prompt in getting the transaction completed. I recommend Harrison Ford dealership for buying a new or used car.

Very pleased.

by from Wellington, OH |

I am well pleased with the service Harrison Ford has provided me and my vehicles. I would definitely recommend and will keep coming back!

Excellent customer service!!!

by from Galion, Ohio |

We bought a new Ford F150 from Phil Lifer and we couldn't be happier with our purchase! We were greeted on the lot immediately and were more than satisfied with the expert knowledge Phil had and the exceptional customer service provided. We will definitely be back for the purchase of our next vehicle! Thank you Harrison Ford!

Theresa's Fusion

by from Perrysville Ohio |

I bought my new Fusion in September of '12 and have had a very positive experience with my car. I've been in for service a couple of times and have had prompt and friendly service. My sales associate was Phil, and he was very professional and thorough, and patient, as I don't know much about cars.

SHO Time !

by from Loudonville,Oh |

Phil my sales rep was extremely helpful . He spent a lot of time searching all over Ohio, Michigan,and Indiana to find a car that had exactly the colors and options I wanted. My trade value was very fair and the entire buying experience and delivery was outstanding.

Great car and service!

by from Wellington, OH |

In December 2012, I bought a 2013 Ford Fusion S from Phil Lifer. He was excellent and made the entire process fun and easy. When I got there, I was able to test drive three of the cars that I was looking at in order to get a feel for what I wanted. I ended up going with the Fusion ( which I would recommend to anyone). Everyone was friendly and NOT pushy. The entire experience was great and I won't go anywhere else in the future.

Mustang Girl

by from Ashland Ohio |

I ordered a new 14 Mustang GT so I could choose my own options. My salesman Phil was very helpful with the choices I made. And, Phil actually delivered the car to my home and spent over 2 hours explaining all the electronics, etc. to me, even programming my garage door. This was exceptional customer service ! I have recommended Phil and Harrison Ford to several associates.

Helpful staff

by from Butler, OH |

I am a difficult customer and they were very patient with me. Everyone is very friendly, accommodating and happy to help.

Great experience

by from Butler, OH |

I purchased two new vehicles from Harrison Ford and dealt with Phil each time. He was extremely polite and I didn't feel rushed or pressured. Phil knows his product and makes sure he takes the time to explain the use of all the gadgets on the vehicle. The financing was effortless and Jeff found a great rate for each vehicle. I am very pleased with the attention of ALL the staff members including Mr. Harrison himself?Thanks for the great experience!

Honest Service dept

by from Marietta, OH |

Truck broke down on the way home to Marietta and stop here. People took care of me and got me on my way efficiently and smoothly. Thanks Harrison Ford.

Very Happy Service Customer!

by from Wellington, OH |

I think the service dept and people here are great. Not just the service people are great but everyone at the dealership are tremendous. I will go no where else. Run efficiently and organized.