Devan Chevrolet Buick of Wilton

190 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT 06897

New 888-253-0702
Used 877-438-3059
Service 888-270-0581

Even our non-certified cars are conditioned to certified standards

Excellent Experience from Quality Service

by from Milford,CT |

The purchase of my new(pre-owned, but it honestly looked and felt brand new to me!) was, my best experience buying a car up. The exterior's shine matched the seemingly new interior! I couldn't believe it was already 8 years old! Customer satisfaction was through the roof! James and the rest of the sales department were absolutely remarkable! James really showed initiative and perseverance always going the extra mile, whenever possible; not to mention the knowledge and advice he readily has available. I will be recommending Chevy Buick of Wilton to everyone.

Devan Chevrolet Buick of Wilton responded to this review

August 10, 2012

Glad you are enjoying your vehicle and had a great experience! We are happy to help and always here for you!

Service is prompt and reliable.

by from Wilton, CT |

I brought in my 2006 Cobalt for an oil change as well as a battery checkup to determine why I could not start my car a few days earlier. The battery was low; you replaced it and explained battery life. My wait was no more than an hour. Thank you!

Great Experience. Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Stamford, CT |

My car buying experience with Chevrolet Buick of Wilton was a surprisingly amazing one. James and Carmine provided excellent customer service. They were straight forward and very helpful throughout the entire process. This made for an easy smooth transaction from test drive all the way up to driving off the lot. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.