Fieldhouse Ford Sales

Service 888-757-9524 Service 888-757-9524

Committed to Serving You

Excellent Service

by from Twin Lakes, Wisconsin |

Fieldhouse Ford was very accommodating with us. We drove from Wisconsin to purchase a car for my son. They were able to find a finance company at a great rate for him as a first time buyer. With the long drive, they had the Ford Focus ready for pick up. All he had to do was sign & get back on the road. Thank you Fieldhouse Ford for great customer service!

Great purchasing experience

by from Rensselaer, IN |

Andy worked hard to get us the best deal. We are glad to be able to shop local and know we are close to Fieldhouse Ford when we need in the future.

Service Saves the Day

by from Valparaiso, IN |

I want to thank Marv DeBoer and his service team for going the extra mile with a difficult repair. Sometimes a tricky problem may not initially be diagnosed, but the important thing is doing what it takes to make sure you get it right. Thanks guys!

Good experience

by from Kouts, IN |

We had been looking on-line for a new SUV and had settled on getting a 2016 Escape. After having a ridiculous "game-show" experience with another dealer, a neighbor recommended Fieldhouse Ford. Agent Andy Hebda did a great job answering our questions and concerns, never once putting any pressure on us. We're glad we came here to purchase our car.

Great buying experience !

by from Cedar Lake IN |

I found the vehicle for sale on the internet, I e-mailed them to see if the vehicle was still available and within an hour Andy Hebda, got back to me to say that it was. I told him that I would be there that day to see it. When I arrived I saw it by the front door, and while I was looking it over and Andy walked out with the keys and I took it for a test drive. I came back and decided that that was going to be my new truck, they then appraised my trade in and gave me top dollar. The negotiations were like talking to an old friend, no pressure and Andy made sure that you knew exactly what the deal was going to be, no surprises! I felt that I had gotten a great deal as I drove off! The building is being renovated, that's why I didn't rate the facilities, that still didn't deter from the experience!

Good car Buying experience

by from Lowell, IN. |

I was very pleased with Fieldhouse Ford, especially their salesman Andy Hebda. Andy was very friendly, let me take my time and answered any questions that I had. I had went back to the dealer on three different occasions and Andy accommodated my schedule every time. Although, I dreaded the whole car buying process my experience at Fieldhouse Ford was a great one.

Best Car buying experience

by from Chicago |

Andy was amazing through the whole process. Very friendly and attentive to my needs. Worked with me to get me into the car I wanted. Thanks Andy!

Wonderful experience

by from crown point, indiana |

Alan Kunzman provided the best experience I have had in my 61 years while purchasing a vehicle. My son Johnathan purchased his first new vehicle as he is graduating from college in May. Alan came in on Saturday,his day off and took 2 hours to explain every piece of paper my son signed and all the options of his new vehicle. Alan also was very helpful and patient while searching to find the exact vehicle that fit my sons need and budget We will definitely recommend Fieldhouse ford and Alan to all our friends and family Thanks again Alan Dennis and Johnathan

Great place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Demotte, IN. |

This was my first experience ever financing a vehicle. Alan Kunzman was amazing throughout the process. I would highly recommend this dealership and will also refer friends and family to Alan. Thank you!

Fieldhouse Ford

by from Lake Village |

Fieldhouse is a great dealer to buy a vehicle. they also have great salespersons. Andy Hebda was my saleman and he explained everything very well. No hidden fees and charges, will deal with again.