Fieldhouse Ford Sales

Service 888-757-9524

Committed to Serving You

Excellent Service

by from Twin Lakes, Wisconsin |

Fieldhouse Ford was very accommodating with us. We drove from Wisconsin to purchase a car for my son. They were able to find a finance company at a great rate for him as a first time buyer. With the long drive, they had the Ford Focus ready for pick up. All he had to do was sign & get back on the road. Thank you Fieldhouse Ford for great customer service!

Great Service

by from Rensselaer, IN |

Alan was GREAT to work with. He was friendly, and it was a total no pressure experience (a rare thing in today's world). He listened to what we wanted, had us take a test drive, and gave us all the information we needed to make an informed choice. When we said we wanted to think about it he was great and said to call him when we'd made a choice. It was a great experience. When we called back a couple of days later to say yes to the vehicle he took all the information over the phone and said he'd have it ready to pick up when we arrived. Then he took about 20 minutes to walk us through all the basics of the electronics and programming that now comes standard on new cars. It was very relaxed and I would definitely work with him again. I hope all of Fieldhouse's salespeople are as friendly and relaxed as he was.

All Around Great Experience

by from Demotte, Indiana |

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium from Alan Kunzman at Fieldhouse Ford. His knowledge of every "bell-and-whistle" on the car was impressive. After shopping at dozens of dealerships in the past few months I never found another salesman who took the time to show me every feature on the vehicle, like he did. Alan went out of his way to give me a favorable experience, and his "no-pressure" salesmanship is what really sold me on not only the car, but Ford and Fieldhouse as well. I would highly recommend the professionalism of the staff. Go buy a new car from Fieldhouse Ford, and while everyone is professional and friendly--I'd highly recommend asking for Alan.

Great people to work with

by from Crown Point, IN |

Have been buying my cars for over ten years from Fieldhouse. The buying experience is no pressure and hassle free. Dealt with Greg this time, who seems to have picked up where Dave left off. Service for any repairs or recalls is handled professionally and timely. Will continue to buy my vehicles from Fieldhouse Ford.

Easy to work with

by from DeMotte, Indiana |

We were very pleased with the process of buying a Ford Edge from Fieldhouse Ford. The comparison of vehicles and packages was easily understandable. We were shown a breakdown of costs and financing options from the very beginning of the process which was extremely helpful in our decision.

Fieldhouse Ford Sales responded to this review

March 4, 2015

We appreciate your feedback! We work hard to provide a no pressure atmosphere where customers have the information they need to make the best vehicle and financing decision that meets their needs.

Great Dealership

by from Demotte |

I have purchased cars/trucks from Fieldhouse for over 30 years. Greg Fieldhouse, third generation to work there, was very helpful. He was knowledgeable about the product and upfront with pricing. He even offered to come over to help program the garage door opener if we needed help. You have to love small town Americana. Not too many car dealers would offer that. We've had vehicles serviced at Fieldhouse as well for years and their service department is knowledgeable and completes repairs in a timely manner. We will continue doing business with Fieldhouse in the future.

Great Service

by from Valparaiso, IN |

We just bought a new 2014 F150. Our salesman, Alan Kunzman, was awesome. He went above and beyond to get us into our new truck. He even stayed late and cleaned the truck himself because the porters went home. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a no hassle experience. Thank you Fieldhouse Ford and Alan.

amazing service

by from demotte, indiana |

A+++++ service my salesman ron gunter made huge strides to get me into a truck when i was in need thanks again field house ford you will be getting my business again

15 Years Happy Customer

by from Wheatfield, IN |

For over 15 years we have been customers of Fieldhouse Ford in DeMotte, IN, initially only for service on a 1994 Ranger. When we decided to look for a used vehicle and being "city" folks, we were impressed with the comment, "Take it home and see if it fits in the garage". It, was a 2006 Ford F150 4X4.....where we came from, you would NEVER have been given such an offer. Yes, we purchased the truck and have serviced both the truck and a 2003 Jaguar ever since. The service department is top notch, just talk to Marv or Bob for any information you might need re your vehicle. In August we sat down with Greg and ordered a Flex. Even though he couldn't find what we wanted, he walked us through ordering the exact vehicle and kept us appraised as where it was in production and estimated time of arrival. We couldn't be happier with the Fieldhouse crew and hope to continue the good relationship that we have with them.

Fieldhouse Ford Sales responded to this review

March 4, 2015

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to continuing our relationship. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can be of further assistance.

Great People!

by from DeMotte, Indiana |

I bought an F-150 at Fieldhouse a couple years ago. The selection was good then but they have even more in stock now. They probably have more F-150s than most dealers. The salesman was easy to work with when picking out a truck and he did the financing for me too. He also took time to show me all the technology on the truck, which I really liked. Their service department is great too. Marv and Bob do a great job of remembering my name and explaining everything when I have questions.

FAST AND FRIENDLY

by from Demotte, in |

Have not purchased from a dealer in 8 years. Was a little reluctant at first to even try and buy from Dealer. Dealt with Greg , he made the process very simple for us and was a great help in getting us in the car we were looking for.