Wiers Chevrolet - Cadillac - GMC

Used 888-221-2916
Service 877-468-1477

great experience

by from Lafayette,IN |

We found the dealership to be very accomodating, very helpful, very fair. Our salesman was Tony Hernandez, and he was so great to work with. A very friendly dealer to work with, none of that awful high pressure!

Don't waste your time and gas.

by from Hammond, IN |

First of all I would like to talk about the silver lining in the dark cloud over this dealership. His name is Anthony Hernandez. Tony was very polite and professional. He made me feel as if he truly cared about my wife and I. The dark cloud I am referring to is Nelson the finance manager. He rules with an iron fist. He also can click his pen as well, and fast, and as many times as anybody, (VERY ANNOYING). The other employees seem to be afraid of him. I drove thirty five miles to this dealership with every intention of buying a Cadillac. During the test drive we noticed the car was not detailed, and that it had some scratches in the interior, the rear seat, and on the rear bumper. It looked like the Cadillac was used as a delivery truck. We felt the car was over priced due to the damages. When it came time to dicker, there was no dickering. Nelson low balled my one year old trade in by many thousands of dollars and then wouldn't budge. He could have come down on the over priced Cadillac to raise his offer on my trade but NO. To me that just shows that he is inexperienced. All he was concerned about was that it couldn't be certified. I have all documentation from day one of everything I have done to my car. Also my car is immaculate, and has had oil changes before the recommended mileage every time. Less than a week after wasting my time, and gas going to this little hick town I was given a trade in value for my car at exactly what I expected from another major Chevy dealer. Demotte seems to be at the mercy of this one trick pony, but us city folk have options. This Cadillac has been listed so far for over a month, and even after pointing out the fact that this dealer has the wrong pictures posted for the car, it still has a van pictured for the Cadillac on this website. By the way I just got an email telling me the price on the Cadillac was lowered, (gee what a surprise)! I highly recommend that you shop around before you come out here where they watch corn grow for entertainment.

June 25, 2014

We apologize for your less than perfect experience. It is our goal for you to be completely satisfied with your experience. We are sorry that the price could not be changed, but we have a simple no haggle low pressure pricing strategy that we believe makes the buying process simple and as stress free as possible. We price our cars using market based pricing as to offer the best price available on your particular vehicle of interest. Unfortunately, this does not enable us to "dicker" on the pricing of our vehicles. Additionally, this does not allow us to give over inflated trade values on vehicles. Our research has found our customers appreciate this approach. We also do email if there is ever a price adjustment because we believe in offering the most up to date pricing possible to our customers. We are a locally owned family business that has been serving Demotte since 1956 serving our customers is a top priority. We do love our corn down here :) and it is a very important aspect of our business as many of our most loyal customers are in the agriculture business. Once again, we are truly sorry we could not help you in your car buying experience. Hopefully we can help some time in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle we are glad you could find one to meet your needs!

best place to buy a car

by from Portage,IN |

It was the best experience i have ever had buying a car at a dealership,i would definitely refer anybody to them and will always shop there when i need a car for sure,got a great deal on a beautiful car and also got a great deal on my trade in,thank you Wiers Chevrolet.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle purchase! We appreciate your referral business.

helpful sales team

by from lisle, il |

I found a vehicle I was interested in on Cars.com. I contacted them, but was told that vehicle had been sold the previous night. They offered to help me locate a similar vehicle, but time was of the essence and I ended up buying from another dealer. Their response to my inquiry was quick and courteous.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your interest in our vehicles. Sorry we couldn't get you what you wanted. Hopefully we can help you in the future!

Good Experiance

by from Avon IN. |

Overall had a good experience. Bud was friendly as was the entire staff. The overall sale went quickly and I was on my way. If I had to be critical about anything I would like to have received a full tank of gas.

August 15, 2013

Thank you for your business! We are happy that Bud could help you with your vehicle purchase.

Acadia

by from Elkhart, IN |

I was tooling around on Cars.com for a 2012 GMC Acadia. I came across a vehicle I was interested in at Wiers in Demotte, IN. I contacted them through the website and recieved a very prompt response. Over the next couple of days their internet sales person was very attentive to my wants in a vehicle and even secured one from another dealer as a trade just to accommodate me. I had never done anything besides look at vehicles on line and almost purchased this one through Wiers. I did not purchase it for personal reasons, however, it had nothing to do with the Dealership. I would use Cars.com again when I am in the market for a vehicle as it is a very comprehensive and user friendly website!

Outstanding Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This delaer provided outstanding service to me in my search for a used vehicle. They were able to gather everything I needed them to and made it a great experience.

Belstra Milling Co.

by from DeMotte, IN |

Wiers has been a solid contributor to our community for many years. The experience of buying vehicles from them has been easy and satisfying. If they have missed things, they fix the situation right away. They have done the right things as far as we are concerned.

Excellent

by from Wheatfield, IN |

I have bought many new cars and used from Wiers and always have had great customer service from them. I will continue to buy all of my vehicles from Wiers.