Westland Ford

Used 888-326-0448
Service 888-332-7690

Needed truck

by from ogden ut |

I have been to six dealers this week three had the truck i wanted .so i shopped for the best priced. Stopped in to Westland and was helped right away by the nicest salesman i have ever ever dealt with in my life.first time in my life buying a new car or truck that i didnt feel trapped or pressed to buy.Wow unreal. Our salesman was the best at getting us a great deal and making us feel like part of the Westland family. Thanks Dean Betz.my family will only buy from westland ford from now on.thanks Westland for the nicest car buying experience.

Service Dept

by from Eden, ut |

I Would recommend buying from Ed Kennley in Layton, ut. what an outstanding group of people dedidcated to customer service. Also, Morgan ford dealership very helpful. Brigham City Ford Great Service. Westland Ford is not what I expect from a Ford Dealership.

car shopper

by from ogden ut |

i went to westland ford over the weekend and had the best salesman i have ever worked with..if you need a car talk to dean betz...

shopper

by from plain city,utah |

I was interested in a used truck. I was told by the used car manager Rich that the vehicle had been check and was in pristine condition. He said I would not have any problems with it. I was leaving for a month and he talked me into buying it then to insure I would have it when I returned home. I test drove it with my salesperson person only 2 blocks which was what he allowed me to because he said he had another client. The contract was written up and I signed it. When I gave them the check, I walked out and noticed it said SOLD AS IS. They were closing, my salesman was gone as was the manager. The following day I went back and the used car manager Rich said TOO BAD. I TOLD HIM THAT THE CHECK LIGHT HAD GONE ON JUST GOING HOME THE 10 MILES I NEEDED TO GO. HE SAID TOO BAD. I was livid. When I returned from my trip, I took the truck to get it analyzed. cost 100 dollars. gas line has something wrong with it. Can't afford to fix it and the manager of WESTLAND FORD OR RICH WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT. NEVER WILL I BUY OR SEND ANYONE TO ANY WESTLAND FORD DEALERSHIPS

suzuki

by from fort bridger wyoming |

i am interested in the 2001 suzuki. they responded fast with answers to ny questions