Young Subaru

New 877-838-0046 New877-838-0046
Used 888-886-0749 Used888-886-0749
Service 877-616-6299 Service 877-616-6299

...Think Young

Nathan the Service Manager is an ACE!!!

by from Brigham City, Utah |

I have been taking vehicles to Young Subaru since they have been in Ogden. Nathan, the Service manager that has been taking care of my vehicles, is an ACE! He knows his stuff! He is honest! He is timely! He is fair! He is my "Go to" man for service! I will always be calling Nathan!

Amazing service

by from Ogden, Utah |

Great experience with this dealership. The girl who scheduled my service appointment, I believe her name is Megan, was great. Amazing customer service skills and incredibly helpful. I will be coming here from now on. Thanks!

Dishonest

by from Ogden, UT |

Dealership does not hold to their word and will try to pass the blame whenever possible. Used buyers beware.

Young Subaru responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Ken, I am concerned and very sorry that you had an experience at our dealership that you would consider a one-star experience. We pride ourselves on taking good care of our customers and want to establish a lifelong relationship that encourages our customers to come back and see us time after time when we are able to help them. We want to do what I can to make things right with you. Please provide some background regarding your experience - When did you come to see us? What were you shopping for and what were some of the aspects of your time with us that lead you to feel that we don't honor our word? With a better understanding of what has happened, we want to address it and make things right. Let us know what we can do for you to demonstrate our commitment to happy customers. Please contact our Internet Manager directly, her name is Jana Christopherson and you can reach her at 801-621-3431.

Not trust worthy

by from Lehi, UT |

This dealership is by far the worst I have dealt with in a decent history of cars. My test drive was done in a used car that hadn't been checked at all yet and when it was afterward it was determined as unsafe to drive due to excessive ball joint wear. The vehicle tire sensor went out 2 miles down the road after ball joint service and I was told it was my problem and that their "tire service plan" didn't cover it. Their finance department then told me I was unable to get out of their useless tire service plan until I started quoting them their own contract opt out procedure. I should have known when I walked in that I was in trouble when just about every "salesman" had their hair spiked and was shaking a protein shaker bottle but I was able to snag a more mature and professional salesman who was the only good part of the ordeal. I received a 2 year service plan but refuse to bring my vehicle in as their garage has no idea what it is doing with anything other than Subaru's. They quoted me over a grand to replace an aftermarket stereo that wasn't working with the described options of the vehicle during the sale, again something i shouldn't have had to pay for as it was listed as having the features in the add. I was able to replace the factory stereo without any of the added garbage they said would be required and sell the aftermarket one and still come out on top with $50. I would stay away from their used cars and garage for sure and if anything breaks under "warranty" they will find some way to not fix it.

Young Subaru responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Kb, we am very sorry that you are not satisfied with your experience in purchasing a vehicle from us at Young Subaru. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we work very hard to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchase and the way that they are treated when they do business with us. There are things regarding used cars that are not always equipped with factory equipment as when they were new and vehicles are sold in as-is condition with every opportunity to test and try features prior to purchase, but we do everything that we can to present the best quality used cars on our lot. As a franchised dealership, we are required to operate within certain parameters. Among these requirements are restrictions on what we can offer - in this case, we were not able to offer a used stereo deck to address your concerns that you ran into. The pricing you were able to find to replace the aftermarket deck and restore the functions of interest to you was very likely more cost-effective than the new OEM deck that we would have put in. We want to come to an agreement where you feel like your concerns have been addressed and where you feel confident in what we have offered and can offer you in the future. Please let us know what we can offer to you to help come to an agreement where you feel better about the treatment you received. Regarding your service concerns - Our technicians are trained in much more than only Subaru and we employ a number of technicians with experience with different brands with the direct intention of having a well-informed and diversified knowledge base in our service staff. Again, please contact our Internet Manager, Jana Christopherson, directly at 801-621-3431 and let us know what we can do for you at this point. Thank you.

Nathan Kester is an ACE!!

by from Ogden, UTAH |

This is a great dealership and Nathan Kester is an ACE! He has been great on every occasion! I count on him! He is one big reason why I go to this dealership! He is extremely knowledge and absolutely honest and fair.

Fantastic Service

by from Ogden, UT |

Young Subaru has given the best service to me and friends I've known. I give out 5 stars because the employees listen, offer the best, and looks out for the customers well being. Greg Barber was phenomenal. He knew my situation, and he made sure he got me out of a mistake and hooked me up with a more reliable car. Please give him props!

Excellent Service

by from Ogden, UT |

Nathan Kester was the service agent I worked with when I turned my Subaru over to him for diagnosis and repair. I already assumed the worst and expected to hear: "$5K in repair" or "We recommend you trade this dead car and we'll give you a good deal" etc. Instead, Nathan was very transparent, their diagnosis & repair was very fair. The initial findings were "dead computer, but we still have a few other options to check & make sure it's not the computer, because that will be an expensive repair." The estimated cost was what I feared, so I braced myself and waited for them to confirm the bad news. Instead, Nathan's team took the extra time to determine the true root cause, and it was not the computer - cost was much less. The point being, they were honest and thorough. Nathan was not interested in showing me how much he knew about cars, instead he explained to me everything they found in basic terms and gave me a few options. This is how customer loyalty is earned. Guaranteed I'll be back. Mark

Nathan Kester: Knowledgeable & Great

by from North ogden, Utah |

I have grown to expect auto repair affiliated people to be somewhat dingy, use poor grammar, smell like tobacco, etc. Folks at Young Subaru come across as educated, refined professionals. Nathan Kester is a good combination of being very knowledgeable, and very customer focused. Communicates well with the customer and makes you have confidence in good repairs at a fair price. A+

great experience

by from ogden, ut |

Young Subaru was great to deal with. Had an excellent sales person in Alex. I highly recommend them.

great service

by from Taylorsville, ut |

Young Subaru was great. I wasn't looking to buy a Subaru but stopped anyway, the salesperson Alex helped me find the perfect pickup for me. Thank you for your help