Young Subaru

3920 S Riverdale Rd, Ogden, UT 84405

New 877-838-0046
Used 888-886-0749
Service 877-616-6299

Your adventure start here.

Amazing service, Actually listened!

by from Ogden, Utah |

My wife and I stopped by to look at a few cars, just for fun. Wile looking around we came in contact with Clayton. He took wonderful care of us and actually listened, which was rare based on previous car dealers we have came in contact with. When we were testing the Subaru we eventually bought, Clayton didn't belittle or pressure us in any way, it was a relief. During the actual buying process, Layne was more than helpful and very smart. All in all, i would recomend Young Subaru to ANYBODY looking for a new/used car.

My New Jeep, Thanks To Young Subaru!

by from Ogden Utah |

I just bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited So, let me brag for a minute! Tyson, the general manager tasked his team to make my buying experience exceptional. Being a sales director with several years in the sales industry, I can be over critical, but they did it, they wowed me. Here is how: When the deal started, there was the typical back and forth on the payments and price, but it was never a hard sale experience. My assigned sales guy Nathan was polite and built rapport. One of the managers, Brandon was very polite while appraising my truck, on the appraisal drive. The other manager (don't remember his name but he had braces) was polite and courteous as well. Once I knew what I wanted for sure, we moved on to financing with Paul: Paul, Oh man Paul, (the finance guy) he really made me feel like he was working for my best interest. This guy has to be one of the most genuine finance guys ever. Either he is the best sales guy that I have ever met, or he really cares. I'd be willing to bet that he cares, because he never tried to push me, or get me to go with anything along the way that I wasn't comfortable with. When first coming to Young Subaru, I had reservations because of a couple of other bad sales experiences with other car companies in this area; but these guys got me where I wanted to be on price, offered me a great warranty at a great price, detailed my car, and even let me take the car home over night to consider the idea of the purchase. Now I know sales guys, and car sales, and some of the things that these guys did for me were part of the "sales process" but I never felt sold to! It was consultative, and informative the entire time. I liked all of the guys involved, and would exclusively refer my friends and family to Young Subaru in the future. I will never go anywhere else for service or sales of my vehicles. Sincerely A New Jeep Owner!

75% good experience.........

by from Ogden, UT |

Salesman Clayton is great for this dealership! Good young businessman with honesty and what seems like sincerity, he also knows cars and Subaru's really well. Clayton was so busy, because he's good, had to deal with Kelly.....not good, he could care less about his customers and wouldn't help you save a dime even if he could at no cost to the business, Kelly is not good for this dealership. Paul in finance is worth his weight in gold for the dealership. Thank you Paul. We will see how maintenance and post purchase treatment unfolds.

Superior Customer Service!!

by from KEARNS, UT |

We had an amazing experience at Young Subaru! They are top notch with how they treat their customers. They went above and beyond what was expected and we left happy and with a new vehicle!!

A. Sparkman

by from North Ogden, Utah |

I purchased a 2011 Subaru Outback from Kelly Taylor. Awesome experience and the best car I've ever owned. Love my "Subie" and will buy my next car from Kelly!

Bought a car from Young Subaru

by from Ogden, Utah |

There was great service here, other than the usually pushy salesmen. (You have to expect that at the avg dealer). I bought a car and they would not cover the price to fix the paint job (about 40 rock chips in the paint job a little smaller than a dime), would not cover the price to fix the console, interior problems, and some small items (Yes this is my fault for falling for a car I wanted and not negotiating). BUT that's not the problem... The problem was that after I bought it, they lost my title in the mail and wouldn't cover the price to fix this problem. So... I walked away with a car I wanted but a very sour taste in my mouth from having to deal with people that wanted money and didn't want to help me out. Good, they got their money this time. Read this and consider if you want to have your title lost in the mail.

Horrible Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I drove from Salt Lake City up to Young Subaru in Ogden because they had a color and model that I havent been able to find in any of the other dealerships in Salt Lake. As soon as I arrived I was rushed through the purchase of the car and felt pressured to close on the sale quickly. The price of the car was higher then other dealerships but again, I wanted this specific model and color. They were solid on the price and didnt budge at all. They said that these cars were in such high demand that they would be able to get that price for the car from someone else. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone and if you are buying a Subaru in Utah to go to ANY other dealership.

Subaru WRX

by from Salt Lake City |

I would not recommend Young Subaru in Ogden Utah. I recently purchased a 2014 WRX from them in October. The salesman was more interested in bragging about his glory days driving sports cars around the hills outside of Los Angeles rather than listening to my needs and wants in a car. Every time I tried to get a word in he would cut me off and jump into another story. Their finance guy did a terrible job of explaining the many sections of the contract and rushed through each signed document with little if any explanation as to what I was signing. Several weeks later I received a phone call from their finance department saying that I still owed them $950 from my trade in. Apparently they paid off my bank for my trade in and wrote the price of the loan for $950 dollars less than what it really should have been. I returned their call saying that no where in any of the paper work I signed reflected this amount, their explanation was simply, there must have been a "computer glitch" on their end and referred me to a small asterisk on the main contract stating that I will agree to pay any amount left over. This was never discussed during the closing of the sale. I would not refer anyone I know to them. I will definitely be taking my business back to Nate Wade Subaru in Salt Lake City.

used volkswagen diesel

by from gt falls mt |

contacted ur dealership to purchase a used volkwagen diesel that was on ebay called twice to talk to ur salesman he finally called back I asked him for some info he never contacted me again the name of the salesman was I believe brett whittaker I have since purchased another vehicle I was very disappointed in ur dealership

AWFUL!

by from Ogden, UT |

By far the worst experience ever. I went two different times and each time they listed the price 1,000 over what it really was. Then they gave me the same story two different times (so and so's family is gonna buy it for this price). They must have forgot they already told me that about a different car - yes it was same story on the 08 impreza and 05 forester. They are liars, they will not help you out. They care about money, not their customers. Worst Subaru dealership.

Excited - Purchased a New 2013 Subaru Outback

by from Roy Utah |

Wonderful !!! Just purchased my 1st new car. I love it. I worked with the sales agent: Clayton. He is awesome. He was fantstic to work with and has more than a complete knowledge of the vehicle and how it works, He is phenominal, he knows everything about the car, engine, and functions. You must ask for him. Everyone there was helpful. I test drove almost every car out there and had no intentions of buying a subaru. Yet, it was my favorite car to drive, so I went back and bought it. The sales staff made the difference.