Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet

2000 E 12 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067

New 877-736-8957
Used 877-834-2506
Service 866-686-7015

Your Royal Oak Michigan Chevrolet Dealer proudly serving the greater Detroit community

2011 Impala

by from Michigan |

I took on the task of selecting a new vehicle for my wife. Looked at Taurus, Charger, and Impala. Sales rep at this dealership was patient for a couple weeks as I went through a search process. Was patient when "we" reversed final decisions at the last minute. Put in an extra effort to find the exact vehicle for us. Never pushed to "close a deal".

Bad Service

by from Detroit, Michigan |

This place was not ready for a sale at all. They said the car would be ready when I got there. Not even close. The car would not start. They said it was out of gas. Not true still wouldn't start. Sat there for an hour and half. No car...

RIDICULOUS!

by from Lapeer, Mi |

I called on Monday to check on a car, and said I would be there Tuesday to see it. When I arrived, after driving 40 miles, the car was not there. It was "at our other lot in Lansing". "But sit here and we will do the financing and I wlll send a driver to get it. " I am not waiting for 2 hours to see a car that I was told would be there in the first place. And I am surely not giving my financial information to someone before I even see the car. No apology, just "that's how we do things." This is how I do things, I walk out!

Not very helpful

by from Chesterfield Mi |

I filled out an online inquiry for car on their website. When a slesperson called me, I asked what the price of the car is, as it was unlisted online.....and was told I would be called right back. I never heard back. I followed up with the internet sales manager via email, and he also didn't bother getting back to me. A poor experience.

Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet responded to this review

October 18, 2013

Frank, Let me first that we did not get you the information that you requested. Unfortunately, and this shed light on a glitch in our system, I did not see your email until I searched it out. And, for that I again apologize. Our customers are very important, and by no means do we mean to give them the impression we don't care. I will be trying to contact you by phone to talk further Mike Damico Internet Manager 248-336-1461

Excellent Salesman

by from Royal Oak, Mi |

I went in to get just a beater car that I could use for a few months til I could afford a better one. I went in prepared for the usual, "oh, no. we can get you into something you cant possiblly afford!" spiel. instead, I explained my situation and Mattthew Glover, my salesman, was courteous and straight-forward. he worked with me to get me into a car and out on the road. no hassel, no "salesmanship", just straight forward and honest. when i trade-up in a few months, it will be with this dealership. i have tried to deal with others in the area, but got fed up with the run-around. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!

Don't waste your time

by from Clawson, MI |

We came to a special event with this dealer and we had done our research and had comparable vehicles at other dealers. We wanted to save ourselves a drive since this dealer was close. We should have driven. They would not even come close to the comparable vehicles, which were better equipped, and they made it sound like they could not come down any further. I just saw them list the car for 500 less then the lowest price the offered it to me. The dealer is horrible. I would never buy a car from them.

Matthews-Hargraves' service comes through

by from Madison Heights, MI |

We bought a used car from Matthews-Hargraves, after a while some problems arose and after much diligence, the service dept fixed everything. Great job, Matthews-Hargraves.