H & H Chevrolet

4645 S 84th St, Omaha, NE 68127

New 888-233-9194
Used 866-450-9186
Service 877-757-0159

Where Dreams and Ridiculously Great Deals Come True!

excellent all the way around

by from Omaha |

This experience has been perfect; we're thrilled and will definitely be back for the next one.

HnH Chevrolet

by from Omaha,NE |

JD is very nice to speak with and deal with...I have been a loyal customer of HnH since 2000 and I trust JD and his mechanics and think they do a fantastic job!,JD is very nice to speak with and deal with...I have been a loyal customer of HnH since 2000 and I trust JD and his mechanics and think they do a fantastic job!,JD is very nice to speak with and deal with...I have been a loyal customer of HnH since 2000 and I trust JD and his mechanics and think they do a fantastic job!

Excellent Customer Service from J.D.

by from Omaha,Ne. |

It is always a pleasure working with J.D. in service. He ALWAYS takes great care of us and our vehicles !!! He goes above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied. He is a great asset to your company.

The H&H Difference

by from Omaha, NE |

Everyone I have encountered at H&H are extremely helpful & kind. They take very good care of their customers & any concerns/questions they have! Our used car salesman is John & he is awesome, always goes above & beyond for us. We have recommended him to several friends who are looking to purchase vehicles. The whole service team is great too!! I do not have one negative thing to say about anyone at H&H.

great service

by from omaha, ne |

Matt was very helpful and kept me informed about my car and was genuinley concerned and helpful about getting the work done I needed in short notice so I could take off on my trip.

Great Service

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Matt Sleddens and Mark Henke are very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. Every time I interact with these two individuals it is a pleasant experience and they both have gone above and beyond to help me with my equinox. It is clear that H&H has high standards and provides a quality service. Thanks!

Efficient service, friendly folks

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Everyone at H&H was extremely friendly and efficient. I waited for my vehicle to be serviced & detailed and in the 2 hours I was there folks checked in with me to see if I needed anything & to let me know about how much longer the service would take. I appreciate the quality customer service.

Fantastic Place

by from Omaha, NE |

Everyone was very friendly and this were taken care of in a timely manner. I wasn't pressured into taking other services on my car, just recommended.

Fast, efficient service (but no donuts)

by from Waverly, NE |

Ronel did an excellent job getting my service started and situating me in the waiting room. However, there were no donuts available. :(

Typical shop stereotype. Always something wrong...

by from Omaha, NE |

I have never paid that much for an alignment in my life nor the oil change I got. Estimated price from the website was 1/3 what the actual price was. It was the typical body shop stereotype where you enter for something routine and they always find something wrong.

Great service, friendly staff, great facilities

by from Omaha, Ne |

I was in Omaha for work (I am from Salina, Ks.), and had a service light come on in my vehicle, so I called H&H and they were able to get my car in immediately and fix the problem. The overall bill was a more than I wanted to pay, but I obviously did not have time to look around for cheaper prices, due to needing to get back to work. Overall though, everyone was very helpful and friendly, and I really appreciated that.