H & H Chevrolet

4645 S 84th St, Omaha, NE 68127

New 888-233-9194
Used 866-450-9186
Service 877-757-0159

Where Dreams and Ridiculously Great Deals Come True!

excellent all the way around

by from Omaha |

This experience has been perfect; we're thrilled and will definitely be back for the next one.

Good work

by from Omaha, NE |

No problems. I wish the waiting room had the Omaha World Herald to read while one waits.

H n H great job!

by from Omaha NE |

Doug Banks my service person never ceases to provide excellent customer service and knowledge about maintenance on my vehicle. I brought my car in for the recall thing and to get all my tires replaced. Doug gave me information on the different tires so I could decide what best met my needs. I used the shuttle service and the drivers to my house and back to the shop were prompt, professional and friendly. What a great service. I picked up my car within the time frame Doug gave me ahead of time. It had been washed and ready to go. When I mentioned to someone about the car wash deal I purchased at a previous visit to a friend they were surprised a dealership offered it. I feel like this dealership helps a person (me) to have the best car experience.

Great service and sales departments

by from BELLEVUE, NE |

Two months ago I purchased a 2014 Malibu from H&H Chevrolet. Last week I was at a local restaurant and when leaving I couldn't get the gear shift out of park. I called the service department at H&H and was advised to call Chevrolet roadside and to have the car towed to them. The person from Chevrolet Roadside got it out of park, so I drove the car home. The next day I did some errands using the car and didn't have any trouble, but the next day I could not get it out of park again. Chevy Roadside came to the rescues again and I immediately took it to H&H. When I got there, I left it in neutral, and they fixed it right away. The shifter knob wasn't properly seated. The service department was very helpful with my problem and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

HnH Chevrolet

by from Omaha,NE |

JD is very nice to speak with and deal with...I have been a loyal customer of HnH since 2000 and I trust JD and his mechanics and think they do a fantastic job!,JD is very nice to speak with and deal with...I have been a loyal customer of HnH since 2000 and I trust JD and his mechanics and think they do a fantastic job!,JD is very nice to speak with and deal with...I have been a loyal customer of HnH since 2000 and I trust JD and his mechanics and think they do a fantastic job!

Excellent Customer Service from J.D.

by from Omaha,Ne. |

It is always a pleasure working with J.D. in service. He ALWAYS takes great care of us and our vehicles !!! He goes above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied. He is a great asset to your company.

The H&H Difference

by from Omaha, NE |

Everyone I have encountered at H&H are extremely helpful & kind. They take very good care of their customers & any concerns/questions they have! Our used car salesman is John & he is awesome, always goes above & beyond for us. We have recommended him to several friends who are looking to purchase vehicles. The whole service team is great too!! I do not have one negative thing to say about anyone at H&H.

great service

by from omaha, ne |

Matt was very helpful and kept me informed about my car and was genuinley concerned and helpful about getting the work done I needed in short notice so I could take off on my trip.

Great Service

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Matt Sleddens and Mark Henke are very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. Every time I interact with these two individuals it is a pleasant experience and they both have gone above and beyond to help me with my equinox. It is clear that H&H has high standards and provides a quality service. Thanks!

Efficient service, friendly folks

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Everyone at H&H was extremely friendly and efficient. I waited for my vehicle to be serviced & detailed and in the 2 hours I was there folks checked in with me to see if I needed anything & to let me know about how much longer the service would take. I appreciate the quality customer service.

Fantastic Place

by from Omaha, NE |

Everyone was very friendly and this were taken care of in a timely manner. I wasn't pressured into taking other services on my car, just recommended.