Fairfield Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(1.0) 1 Reviews

3360 Route 405 Highway, Muncy, PA 17756

1 of 1 review

WORST DEALERSHIP IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Muncy, Pa |

My husband took his vehicle to this dealership on a Friday for factory recall repair on his scheduled day and time scheduled by the dealership. After taking vacation time to complete this repair and leaving the vehicle at the dealership for over 5 hours, we returned at the end of the day to inquire if his vehicle was ready for pick up, since no one from the dealership called us with an update or anything. Upon arrival, the vehicle was still sitting in the same parking space. Went into the facility and spoke with a lady who reported the service department had left for the day and would return on Tuesday, not Monday because it was a holiday. We attempted to get some type of resolution to this situation by the Kaiser Brothers who were working that day. No attempt was made to work with us. Our only answer we got was you just have to bring it back on Tuesday. We requested a possible loaner vehicle so my husband would not have to miss any more work. We were bluntly told NO! And after receiving zero customer satisfaction from these two, their father got involved and treated us even worse! He held the exit door open and told my husband and I "There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out!"

(1-1 of 1 review)