Fairfield Ford of Williamsport

3600 W 4th St, Williamsport, PA 17701

1 of 1 review

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

by from Williamsport, PA |

After purchasing a car here, I discovered that the salesman had lied to me about several different things. I called the GM to let him know what kind of business tactics were being used. He defended the salesman and tried to make my complaints seem petty. In a very cocky manner, he offered to take the car back if I was unhappy. When I agreed to take him up on the offer, he was shocked, but he did follow through. Within a few days, I was the proud owner of better vehicle that I paid thousands less for at another dealership. This was all very disappointing because I have dealing with this car lot since 2006 when it was under different ownership. Being taken over by the bigger name was clearly not a good change for car buyers. If the Fairfield company continues to grow in this area, I will continue to travel a greater distance in order to purchase vehicles. If you would like a great car at a great price, go to Keller Bros in Lancaster, PA.

(1-1 of 1 review)