Fairfield Ford of Williamsport

(3.0) 5.0 3 Reviews

3600 W 4th St, Williamsport, PA 17701

Great customer service, purchase very smooth

by from Williamsport pa |

From the time i walked in the door and told them what i was looking for and looking to do with my monthly payments they went to work. They made sure to tell me pros and cons of each vehicle or why it would or wouldnt work with what i wantwd to do. They were able to find the perfect vehicle and meet all my needs and wants. From the dealer to finance to Gm i dealt with nothing but professionialism and the nicest gentleman. Thanks to them for. Great buying experience.

Good salemanship stood by his word on the vehicle

by from W illiamsport PA. |

I bought a used Ford 150 great looking truck had everything. Had it serviced at 3000 miles and found out it had large hole in the frame. Called the salesman who sold me the vehicle he bought it back and found a better vehicle for me. I am well satisfied with truck looks good and runs well good gas mileage.

dont call back

by from selinsgrove pa |

I called this dealer about a few trucks i was interested in, talked to salesmen Garry eck about my trades and the check I had to pay for the difference. he was gonna call me back in a half hour, that was a week ago. still no call. then I got a follow up email to say they hoped I bought a car or am in the process of buying a car, any questions shed be happy to answer. ironic, I emailed her back 4 days ago an haven't heard back yet either. glad I didn't waste my time driving there and hope noone else does. I won't be shopping there again