Toyota Volvo Jaguar Of Warren

(3.0) 8 Reviews

3810 Youngstown Rd SE, Warren, OH 44484

Poor service department

by from warren, oh |

Brought our Toyota in (that wasn't purchased from them because we got it from out of state) for service. They have had it for 2 days now and told us we will have to wait now because they need to work on other cars. So, they have stopped working on our car to work on someone else's car that came in after ours! We are out of a car for who knows how long now. Never heard of a dealership doing this. Will never do business with them again.

worst dealership around!!!

by from warren ohio |

i bought a car off of brian he was nice at first then got real pushed cause the manager there tim williams came up and pushed into buying a car i didnt want!!!!!

TERRIBLE customer service!

by from Broadview Heights, OH |

They sold me a car they said was certified but immeidately after purchasing the car I have come to discover that the tire tread is less than Toyota's parameters to certify a car. In addition there were two plugs on the shoulder of one tire - shoulders should not be plugged. According to Toyota's parameters they should have replaced all of the tires. The actual miles were several thousand miles higher than the posting indicated on cars.com. Now they are not returning phone calls. BEWARE of their poor customer service.

A dealer who truly cares!

by from New castle, pa |

I was surprised to learn while parked in a parking lot that I had a slice in the sidewall of my tire of my car. I was a little nervous to drive it any further so I pulled into Toyota of warren to see if they could help me. They didn't have the tire that I needed, but were concerned about the safety of driving my vehicle. Not only did they call local dealerships and find someone that had the tire in stock, they put my spare tire on for me to ensure my safety!!! It is a pleasure to see a dealer like this that still cares.

pontiac g6

by from warren ohio |

He was a good sales associate, and he definitely tried to "sell me". I would come back again.

Excellent Dealership, Excellent Experience.

by from Warren, OH |

I leased my first new car Feb 20th; a 2012 Highlander. I was treated with respect by everyone involved in the process. My salesman, Pete, was very knowledgable and extremely nice. The sales manager (I don't recall his name) personally came to thank me for my business, and in fact on my way to sign the paperwork, the general manager came over to me, shook my hand and thanked me as well. When signing the papers, I too, had a question regarding the documentation fee that someone else here had commented about. The way I understand it is that that fee is charged at all dealerships in Ohio. And that money goes to a few different things regarding the paperwork I was signing, including the keeping of my private information secure. I didn't get the feeling that this was some arbitrary charge that they were throwing on me to "pad their pockets." But I think I would be wary of some place that didn't want to keep my private information secure.

Bigger dealerships = more of a hassle

by from Campbell,ohio |

Buyer Beware : $250 documentation fee added onto any vehicle new or used.The fee is another way for the dealership to pad their pockets with more of your money.This $250 fee is the maximum amount by Ohio law that a dealership can charge a customer for processing paperwork.This was my forth used car purchase since i have been driving and this was the first time i was charged this outrageous fee.So be advised if your thinking about buying a car here or any other large dealership that they will charge you a $250 documentation fee.I was told by the salesman that they make no money off of this fee ,which is a lie .I was also told other lies .Buyer Beware!

Very Happy Customer!

by from Hadley, PA |

The dealership was terrific. I am very happy with my purchase. I was treated fairly and the entire sales staff went out of their way to make the process very easy. I would recommend this dealership for your next purchase.